It is currently Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:25 pm 
CD, or cock downer, i was going to leave, but i'm getting too much enjoyment having you feel the way you made me feel. so i'm not going anywhere. Defensive? Maybe i do amber, but look what this dooch bag is saying about me. What did i say too him? No one here gets that and im fine with it. But im still gonna say whatever is on my mind now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:48 pm 
ROMEO SAYS- "Winning, have you noticed that we classless bores are only giving you and Hessler shit? There are a bunch of other active threads right now where people are getting great support and information, but for some mysterious reason, only you and Hessler are catching shit. Why is that?"

I have thought of that question myself. I also answered it almost immediately. I cant speak for Hesslar but it seems he is anti long term sub use. We all know i am. And i cant think of one other person here that this suboxone long term effects you mroe negatively than for the good. This shit is pure evil when you just would do anything to be free again but you are trapped worse than any other opiate in terms of gettin off the shit. To answer your question, we are catching shit because you disagree. So you are the pro life people at the abortion clinic throwing baby dolls at pregnant women entering the clinic because you DISAGREE with them. Thats all it is. SUBOXONE IS EVIL AND FUCKS IWTH YOU WAY WORSE DOWN THE ROAD. stop using it as a god damn krutch for years and decades and man up. Only the strong will get off and stop making excuses. THAT IS WHY WE GET SHIT.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:40 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Winningduhepic wrote:
ROMEO SAYS- "Winning, have you noticed that we classless bores are only giving you and Hessler shit? There are a bunch of other active threads right now where people are getting great support and information, but for some mysterious reason, only you and Hessler are catching shit. Why is that?"

I have thought of that question myself. I also answered it almost immediately. I cant speak for Hesslar but it seems he is anti long term sub use. We all know i am. And i cant think of one other person here that this suboxone long term effects you mroe negatively than for the good. This shit is pure evil when you just would do anything to be free again but you are trapped worse than any other opiate in terms of gettin off the shit. To answer your question, we are catching shit because you disagree. So you are the pro life people at the abortion clinic throwing baby dolls at pregnant women entering the clinic because you DISAGREE with them. Thats all it is. SUBOXONE IS EVIL AND FUCKS IWTH YOU WAY WORSE DOWN THE ROAD. stop using it as a god damn krutch for years and decades and man up. Only the strong will get off and stop making excuses. THAT IS WHY WE GET SHIT.

You get shit because you made up numerous accounts and lied like a lil bitch once you got called out on it. Do you really think you deserve respect just because you made a bullshit apology that you would never made if you didn't get caught? THATS WHY YOU GET SHIT, nothing you posted in this thread has anything to do with why we we treat you like shit. And you want to tell me man up I would love to see you live with the pain I live with for one day that I lived with for the last twelve years and not take something for pain! Everything Romeo said to you is true and you brought it on yourself, so you have yourself to thank.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:51 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Also winningpathetic abused suboxone. He isn't on it for addiction, it was the first drug he picked up, got hooked on and took for years. How can he really have an opinion either way on long term sub use for opiate addiction? He has no clue what it was like for people who got on sub and stay on sub for extended periods of time to, you know, not die.

I'm really starting to feel sorry for this dude.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:25 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

glen bee - I don't feel sorry for him - I wanna punch him in the mouth.

winningpathetic - You know damn well you can speak for hessler you lying sack of shit! I like how you deleted that last part of your message too. You know... the part where you said that we were all just scumbag junkies anyway and we deserved whatever happened to us if we didn't listen to you. Yeah, someone caught that you cowardly little weasel. You know, sometimes I think to myself "Bill, you've been through the ringer and you're pretty fucked up," but then I get a glimpse of a thoroughly hateful real life balls-to-the-walls dipshit* with issues that go so far beyond anything I can possibly imagine dealing with that it makes me feel a little better.

*I was going to use the word sociopath, but the individuals that I've met thoughout the years that fit that description were actually all quite intelligent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:45 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

fucking love this forum

Post subject: EGO"S
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:46 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Ultimately my ego and pride hauled me back into active addiction, shhhhsss.
What do you expect/want from this site winning?

Post subject: Yes!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:16 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

TeeJay wrote:
fucking love this forum

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:32 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

TeeJay wrote:
fucking love this forum

HAHAHA. That popcorn emoticon is the coolest. Totally appropriate for this. Too funny. Mines popped to- waiting for the next barrage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:39 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I deleted the alter-ego posts and banned the alter-egos (sorry I forgot to do it earlier). He might be back, waiting on the admin to ban his IP address.

-Jack Kornfield

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:05 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Diary of a Quitter wrote:
I deleted the alter-ego posts and banned the alter-egos (sorry I forgot to do it earlier). He might be back, waiting on the admin to ban his IP address.

Thanks to the mods for getting this taken care off!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:45 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

hessler wrote:
Its better to be informed then misinformed or not be informed at all. Its better to know what can happen then not to know. False hope is one of the reasons people relapse too. Its better to be prepared psychologically so when you cross that bridge you can be mentally ready or even have alternatives/plans in place. ... Its better to warn folks of the potential problems so they can make an informed decision. ...

I agree with the foregoing, hessler. It is my opinion -- opinion -- that some people begin sub treatment without being well informed of the full benefits and pitfalls of sub use.

It is also my opinion that some people take sub longer than they should.

I am also unconvinced that opiate addiction is a lifelong disease akin to diabetes, but being unconvinced doesn't mean that opiate addiction is not a lifelong disease. It's simply my view based on what information I've absorbed to date.

In the past I've expressed opinions or undergone a sub treatment plan that many here have disagreed with, but never has anybody attacked me. I think the reason why is because I've made it clear that these are simply my opinions and personal choices.

The problem with your post is that it seems to make/take some absolute positions, and one thing I do believe is that addiction and its treatment are very personal, individualized experiences. One size doesn't fit all.

If you continue to make absolute claims, then these are some of the responses you can expect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:53 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

There is nothing wrong with trying to inform people. But you can't inform people when you have no clue what your talking about! And make claims saying you know all because of 10 years of bogus research that he never could cite or back up. So theres never anything wrong with trying to inform people but you simply have to do it in a well respected manner!

Post subject: wow
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:07 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

I know I shouldn't drag on with this old psot, but after reading it I am definately not agreeing with hessler...no way never !!

Suboxone has done wonders for me, I like tv better, I have a better social life since I have got away from many people who were useless and have abandoned me, frig them !

I am less depressed than I was b4 sub, and my life in general is better, I have the will to get out of bed without wondering, "are the back yet..." well I don't have to worry about stupid stuff like that now.

Now that I am on Sub I see things totally different and I look back at the years I wasted wiht regret.

I don't worry myself w/ the future of when I am ready to jump off of the sub .....Everyone is different , and I know people personally who have got off of sub cold turkey even, and they did not relapse.

I look at like if I had researched suboxone for ten years, I would have taken good notes and would have written a book on the subject.

I don't think someone who srites like Hessssssssler, is a doctor, that I have confidence in for sure...LOL

Oh, and I am glad I don't have any carrots around atm, man, no telling what might happen, remeber I am a suboxone user...No one knows what I could may have broken...................<><><><><>>><>>><>>>>

Post subject: Thanks
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:13 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hessler,
I appreciate your thoughts on the subject and certainly do not think you are a "fucking idiot". Thanks for sharing. Obviously everyone on this forum hopes to hell that you are wrong and it is healthy that we hear the other side of the story...makes a healthy forum

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:28 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The problem is this is different for everyone; as everyone has a unique past and life experience..

Sub has saved my life

But i know people who there DOC is Sub; and they will do anything for it;

There IS no cut or dry answer to this debate ppl; only opinions..

In my opinion OVERALL sub does a lot more HELP then harm; I would not be alive today without it

Cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:23 am 
I think getting on sub has allowed me to put my addiction in a holding period while i clean up all the issues i have caused. If it wasn't for sub i would absolutely be either in prison or 6 feet under. So unless you care to share this 10 years worth of research with me i would continue to go on with taking care of myself. And no i promise i won't be on this stuff forever. But give me some proof and remember to not make such statements without giving any shred of proof. Subs have kept me from a early grave so you can't argue that with me. One way or another we all will face getting off this ride eventually... Well hopefully. But only when YOUR ready!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:53 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

You make a good point. I'd likely be in prison if I didn't stop using heroin full time. I can't say with certainty that I wouldna got clean without Sub ... but all indications point that I wouldna.