It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:22 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

I am quitting after 10 years. I have cut down from 32mg to 1mg. I've been on 1mg for the past year and a half. My dosing schedule was .5 mg in the morning and .5 in the evening. Saturday (5 days ago) I took my regular dose with the intent of it being my last. The next day things were fine, but I took an .25 mg dose. Monday and Tuesday things were fine. Around 2am Wednesday morning I really started feeling the usual withdrawal symptoms. Today, Thursday morning I put .25 mg in my mouth, and imm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:23 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Immediately spit it out. Am I starting over ? I am feeling better now. Just hoping it isn't because of my slip up this morning.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:30 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Sorry about the multiple posts, but I'm scattered. I'm prescribed vyvanse and adderrall. Been taking clonidine alprazolam.

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:39 pm 

If you immediately spit out the .25 mg I don't think you absorbed much, so I wouldn't worry about starting over. Today is day 6 other than the possible micro dose on Thursday? I imagine that you are in the midst of the worst withdrawal symptoms you are going to have. Often people talk about days 4 - 7 being the worst. It really depends on the person and the amount they jump from.

How are you doing today?

Amy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:11 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hello jason1413, hang in there. It's hard to stop, we all know that. Just bare with it and discipline is the key to your recovery.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:51 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Hey jason, just wanted to let you know that I am currently going through this, so I have a fresh perspective. I jumped at basically the same dose you did and from my experience the wd's were way easier thab I ever thought. The clonodine will work wonders, although i stopped taking them in the morning as they make me feel lightheaded and weak. I also had a moment of weakness around day 4-5 where I tookna sliver of sub during a rough night. It did not set me back, nor should it you. Stay active even if you dojt feel like it. Put around the house, read. Change up your usual routine. Good Luck man and know these forums will be oh so valuable if you ever have questions.

Prodigy (day 18 off subs)