It is currently Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: HELP!!!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:00 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

my boyfriend relapsed after being clean for 2 years. He told me about his relapse and agreed to start taking suboxone. At first i monitored his suboxone just for my own comfort....I started to gain trust back so i let him be incharge since i dont want to "police" him or anything. he started shooting it....which i ended up finding out about....honestly i dont even know if he was shooting the suboxone....ever since i stopped monitoring him i have no clue if he was doing that or dope again. Well he "got more suboxone" a few days ago...(which i never saw) and he apparently took his last piece (the film) yesterday morning. Its been over 24 hours since he last took any and he seemed alittle sick this morning...went out to the store (alone) and he seems better....his eyes are still pinned......Can your eyes still be pinned out after over 24 hours no subs? i guess is my biggest question....I just dont trust him and i hate that i feel this way....i just am looking for some support and comfort...please help!

Post subject: Re: HELP!!!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:29 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

With me, it took like 4 days for my pupils to go back to normal. If he doesnt seem edgy then he probably got some from someone. The first 4 days suck ass. If he doesnt start getting the stomach problems, then i would assume he's back on. Who knows, maybe he isnt ready to quit?? If your pushing him to quit, he'll go back to using. Please be careful. You cant convince an addict that he's an addict. God bless

Post subject: Re: HELP!!!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:33 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

He wanted to stop and go on subs. He is waiting to get more but its been over 24 hours since he last took any..