It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm 
Hi and welcome to the forum. I'm SO sorry for what you are going through. It does sound unreasonable to me to keep a baby on morphine for 3-4 weeks because a mom was on 4mg of Sub. I would recomend reading what Dr. J posted on his blog about pregnancy and newborns. I would also attempt to contact him. You can send him a message on his blog page. Also, I would start a new thread on your topic. This post is under a very old thread and I'm afraid people aren't seeing it. If you start a new thread hopefully other moms who have given birth on sub can offer you some advice or support. In the meantime spend as much time as you can with the baby. Also, have you spoken to the OB? Having specialized in opiates + pregnacy he must have a lot of experince in NAS. He might be of some assistance. I wish all the best for you and the baby.
Lilly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:57 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

I am in this exact same situation now...EXACT!! I Am so unbelievably humiliated!!! Does anyone know how far back the test goes...and if I used cocaine once...Will it show up?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:54 am 

Nell, may I make a suggestion? Instead of tagging a post on the end of a three year old thread, you might get more traffic and more suggestions if you write your own story out in the Suboxone and Pregnancy section of the forum. No one is familiar enough with this older thread and they would have to reread the entire thing to understand your situation.

You can get great help and support here, so I encourage you to write out your story. Welcome!

Amy