It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:52 am 
New Poster
New Poster

:( Hello all, I am currently on Suboxone and have been since feb of this year...I was doing the taper method and got down to about .25mgs. Problem is, Im running out FAST! And Im not ready to get off just yet, I recently started a new job that I cant lose! I cant imagine being sick as hell and getting fired for Withdraws, its amazing to me that this drug really does run your life, especially when your trying to get back on track getting off pills and such. This is a horrible feeling I have now...Im currently in Mild withdraws because I ran out 2 days ago...nausea, shaking, chills, leg cramps and other unpleasant things, I havent slept yet either since yesterday night. I NEED to find a Sub doc thats accepting NEW patients ASAP. MY other doc was shut down for illegal issues prescribing people subs and charging them WAY too much, me being one of those patients, so all these people were cut off like that. So I started tapering what I had left from a previous script I had filled just days earlier of him getting busted. Thank God!!! I have work on Mon, Im trying now to see if a friend I know has any subs of his own that I could manage to get to hold off until I see a doc, which will hopefully be very soon!!! Please help!! I have Medicaid for insurance and Fidelis :/ which most docs wont accept here and besides, Ive called 8 different places since last weds and ALL of them have waiting lists of up to 3 months from now, I cant wait that long!!! Who can?! Im sure Ill end up in the hospital tonight if I cant find relief anywhere only because I just cant do this, this feeling is just horrible!!!!

Thank You VERY VERY MUCH!!!

Goldie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:47 am 
New Poster
New Poster

I forgot to tell you all in that first post that I do have a TON of Tramadols 50mgs and muscle relaxers as well...should I try to take these to help with the WD until I get to the doc if Im unsuccessful finding subs???