It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:29 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Hey so I been addicted to heroin 1 year and I really need to get clean I am doing average of 5 bags a day now of some really good heroin.So I live in Philadelphia and my insurance covers suboxone and addiction I CALLED MY insurance and they told me addiction ad suboxone is covered I have keystone health plan east. So I am trying to find the cheapest way to get suboxone script so far the ones I called said 200$ for first visit and they write you script.Does anybody know any cheaper ways to get suboxone script in Philadelphia is their anyway to get it threw insurance?? I only need 1 script to get clean 20 8 mg suboxones will deffinetly be enough for me. Can anybosy help me out and let me know the cheapest way to get a script in Philadelphia. I will realy appreciate it I have things to take care of and can not go to inpatient rehab.But if anybody knows the best way I can get a script I will really appreciate it I really need to get clean and I know suboxones will work for me without them I cant get clean because the withdrawl is to severe and I need something to help get me threw it I quit before with suboxone I bought 4 of them off the streets but I ended up getting hooked back on a few weeks later but now my addiction is stronger and I would need a whole script thankyou for reading.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:04 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Dr. Donald Turner
215-985-1916 (south street office)
215-324-8955 (northeast office)

I didn't have insurance at all and only paid $100 per visit. He was by far the cheapest sub doctor I ever had.

Post subject: Read
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:07 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

You will absolutely not get clean on 20 subs. There is no way in hell that it enough. You need long term treatment. I swear on my mother that you will be back to the H if you don't let the doctor do what he needs to do

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:30 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

This forum does not promote the diversion of buprenorphine drugs. (Edited by Amy)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:59 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Yes, it's a really bad idea to do that here. (Edited by Amy)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:07 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I'm not sure what above and jackiefern are talking about doing, it sounds like you are attempting to illegally procure suboxone. I have to warn you that if you are attempting to help illegally buy or give any buprenorphine/suboxone. .. IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED ON THIS FORUM and IS GROUNDS FOR BEING BANNED!I don't mean to sound harsh, but this is strictly enforced. Please see the sticky above each section of the forum. No more warnings will be given.

I do understand that it is difficult to find a provider that is affordable or takes insurance or is even taking patients right now due to the 100 patient cap, however, illegally diverting this life saving medication gives all of us using this treatment legally and properly a bad name, and will only serve to make it harder for all patients to get the treatment that they need! Behavior of this nature left unchecked on this forum will also give us all including our forum's founder Dr. Junig. A bad reputation.

Elizabeth

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:58 pm 

Elizabeth is absolutely correct! I will take it one step farther and delete some of the comments of Above and jackiefern. You will not make this forum some back alley deal-making spot.

Moderators have no access to PMs. But I will be asking Dr. Junig to check any PMs between the two of you and he will let us know if banning is appropriate!

Amy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:04 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

I am completely insulted! I thought this forum was for helping other people- support and advice! I don't want to put personal info about my dr out in the open. Only reason i asked for a pm! I am in the process of looking for a new dr because of shady things that have been going on at my dr's office. We are in the same area. Figured we could help each other. I never dreamed of buying or selling suboxone on the streets. Those days are over. They died with the addict i used to be. I can't even believe what i'm seeing!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:11 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I'm sorry if you were insulted jackie, but above0984 asked for an illicit source to secure buprenorphine and you responded by asking for a pm. I hope you understand why it appeared that you may be trying to "help above0984". All mods just have to make sure that this behavior isn't going on within this forum. It puts all of our recoveries at risk.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:14 pm 

I'm sorry that you feel insulted, but Above sounded clear about wanting to get some sub from someone. It sounded like he wasn't waiting for a doctor. Your reply only said that you would PM him, but since his post was shady yours looked shady too. I will always err on the side of making it very clear that we don't allow or promote the diversion of sub or any other drug.

Since you didn't PM Above anything about selling suboxone (I assume from your response) you have nothing to worry about or feel shamed about. We mods sometimes misinterpret things or make mistakes. When Dr. Junig lets me know that your PM was totally above board I will be happy to apologize.

Amy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:13 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Wow! I messed up. I thought 'above' was the original poster. I read the first post and neglected to read the rest of the thread. When i was responding, i forgot the name of the poster and scrolled up. I saw the name above and mistakingly thought he was the one asking about dr's in the Philly pa area. I didn't read what above had actually written. But from what you guys say- he was seeking someone to buy/sell/trade medicine with? Now i totally understand why you all thought that! I apologize for flying off the handle. You guys have every right to protect the name and cause of this forum! Please feel free to check my pm's. That being said- i wanted to address playboy and ask him to pm me about dr's in our area! I'm sorry again to the moderators!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:44 pm 

That is no problem at all, Jackie! We don't take these things personally. Everyone makes mistakes. :)

You can send a PM to Playboy. I just want to point out that he last posted on this thread back in Dec. of 2012 and he may no longer be active here. But there's no reason not to try! I hope you are successful in finding a new doctor in your area! (I actually went to college fairly close to Reading in Carlisle, PA.)

Amy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:15 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hey Jackie, I can see how that mistake could easily be made. I'm glad you understand the mods/members position about diversion on the forum. I hope that you are able to find another provider soon. :)

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:37 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

tinydancer wrote:
Dr. Donald Turner

I didn't have insurance at all and only paid $100 per visit. He was by far the cheapest sub doctor I ever had.

how does this doctor work does he prescribe 3 suboxone a day and colonipins? I'm looking for a new doctor and need one asap please help

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:23 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Ceceliaveronica wrote:
tinydancer wrote:
Dr. Donald Turner

how does this doctor work does he prescribe 3 suboxone a day and colonipins? I'm looking for a new doctor and need one asap please help

He will not prescribe Klonopin that I know of. He will prescribe suboxone (last I knew, it's been a few years I've seen him.) I started with 3 8mg tablets under his care. What he prescribes now, I am not sure. He will probably assess you and determine where you should be.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 8:58 am 
New Poster
New Poster

I went to doc Turner this month (5/2016) and his prices went up a little bit...it's $140 initial first visit and then it goes to $75 for follow up visits. He gives you a script for the equivalent of 1.5 subs per day for one week until your next visit.NONE of the sub docs in this Philadelphia area take insurance. If your lucky your insurance MIGHT cover some or all of the subs at the drugstore...it's a m-fkking shame REALLY!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:11 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I go to doctor goobermans office in cherry hill/Merchantville. hes a cash only doc doesn't accept Insuracne. go to suboxone.com to find a doc