It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:18 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

i had not planned on tapering or stopping and then like you said in one of your articles i believe i just got so fed up with myself i just stopped. i feel fine. just cant sleep at night at all. first off, how long will that possibly last? i used opiods for 6 months and have been on subs for almost a year, 2-4 mg a day, never more. this is the 7th day. but last night in my wrestless insomnia i accidentally reached for my bottle with reckless abandon and took a finger pinch maybe .5 mg at most. posibbly only .25 please tell me this isnt going to deplete all the work ive done? i did sleep finally because of that. i needed it so bad. i couldnt do schoolwork i was so tired. please tell me i dont have to start all over again. or is it just going to maybe slightly prolong it? or will it just be an extended milder withdraweel like coming off the smaller amount of .5 i accidentally took, instead of what ive been going through coming off the 3 or so mg. either way, im gonna do it. im throwing away my pills and i dont know where to get any opiods cause i changed my number and deleted all my connects long ago. im completely helpless. so i can handle the truth.
thanks grant

Post subject: No Sleep
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:44 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I cant sleep either and it's starting to catch up with me! The one thing I hate is laying in bed not able to sleep to the point of just getting frustrated and getting up and feeling like shit all day. I guess I have only been off the suboxone for a week now and not being able to sleep is my only problem I should feel lucky!