It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: HELLO
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:27 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

This is Hendrix and my first name is Chris and would like to say hello to everyone. Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:21 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Welcome Chris hows it going?

Did you choose hendrix because of Jimi Hendrix? I love Jimi Hendrix one of the best guitarists ever to walk the earth

Jim

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:02 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Yes he's my idol and use to save my lunch money in elementry school and buy his albums
i guess that shows my age a little (46) and i was in 3rd grade when i started to listen to him
so i'm coming off the pain meds again. Did this 2 yrs ago and then could't take the pain in my back.
I was in a bad car crash when i was 15 and was paralized for a period of time from waste down
but thank god i can walk now.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:08 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Welcome Hendrix-- maybe we should call you 'jimi' for short-- except I guess that wouldn't really be much shorter... I remember his version of the Star Spangled Banner blasting down the hallway of my dorm- some idiot would blast it every morning. Great guitar, but not at 7 AM.

You mentioned your pain-- have you ever tried buprenorphine or Suboxone for the pain? Why did you stop the narcotics?

JJ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:52 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

suboxdoc wrote:
Welcome Hendrix-- maybe we should call you 'jimi' for short-- except I guess that wouldn't really be much shorter... I remember his version of the Star Spangled Banner blasting down the hallway of my dorm- some idiot would blast it every morning. Great guitar, but not at 7 AM.

You mentioned your pain-- have you ever tried buprenorphine or Suboxone for the pain? Why did you stop the narcotics?

JJ

I'm 46 and still listening to jimi, anyway had back surgery at 15 yrs old and lived with the pain till i was 43
then started taking Lora tabs 10mg and could only take a half twice a day then went to one and up to 4 at
a time many times a day, then was interduced to Roxie's 30mg and they worked great for the pain but i think
it was getting out of hand, loss motivation, sex drive went out the window and just found myself not working out
in the gym which i love to bodybuild so i need a change from the addiction and try something else. Going to try
Acupuncture i did it once and my back did not bother me for 3 weeks, so we will see.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:50 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Purple haze, all in my brain
Lately things just don't seem the same
Acting funny, but I don't know why,
Excuse me while I kiss the sky

I was teaching my son that tune the other night. I'm a guitarist for 20+ years (wow, like its hard to guess that) but I've been learning the drums too. I have a music studio in my basement. I can't seem to find any drummers so I figured I'd just learn. Well, my last drummer had a 'religious delusional awakening', who was also my best friend. I'm honestly really worried about him!

Ok, to the point...

Are you going to try Suboxone? I think I'd rather take Suboxone than have needles jammed in me.