It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Hello Friends!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:51 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Checking in. Been a few months off subs. Quit counting days... Wanted to pop my head in and say all is as well as can be, dealing with sleep probs persistently. Ambien and restoril put me to sleep for a few hours and that's it. Tried both strengths of both meds and hoping my insurance will finally agree to pay for ambien cr. Working through depression and anxiety through therapy and meds. No cravings for opiates!

How are you all doing? It's been a minute but I still think of y'all! Have a great day!

Qom

Post subject: Re: Hello Friends!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:31 pm 

Hey qom :)

Nice to hear from u and I do hope that u continue to update us. Some of the ppl that successfully stop sub completely move on with their lives and as life happens for whatever reason they don't come bk to update. I think that's why ppl don't have enough positive feedback on stopping sub, so if u could continue to keep us updated every now and then, that'd be great.

Sorry to hear about the depression and anxiety, is that from being off sub or just because of things going on in ur life or past depression before opiate abuse? I always worry about if I ever did decide to stop sub someday that I'd feel that way again. I also always had horrible cravings before sub and it's awesome to hear that ur not having any of those. I hope everything is going ok with ur daughters & thanks again for updating all of us!! Great job!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:34 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Hey Jenn!

Yeah I've always struggled with depression and anxiety etc since childhood, before and during any opiate or sub use! I am learning to cope with these conditions. It is possible with the right help and support!

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:37 pm 

Qom, so happy to hear from you and very glad that you're doing well with some hard work. I do hope you'll pop in every now and again and use your knowledge to help other folks. :)

Amy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:50 pm 

Hi Qom, So happy to hear from you! Sounds like your life without suboxone is moving right along! I am like Jenn and worry about any lasting withdrawl symptoms whenever I decide to stop suboxone. How are things going with your daughters? The pressure of being a good Mom and being there for them has got to be overwhelming I am sure! Please continue to keep in touch!