It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Future
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:52 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Wow Amber........I have been following your post all week but was out of town and could not respond. I have a couple of recommendations that you could do with what you want.

If Mike says it didn't happen..........DO NOT QUIT HIS JOB!!!!!!!!!!

HE WAS ACTING AS AN AGENT FOR HIS COMPANY THEREFORE IT IS THERE RESPONSIBLILITY TO PROVIDE HIM LEGAL COUNSEL. IF I WAS YOU I WOULD DEMAND BECAUSE IF THEY DONT AND YOU CONTINUE TO HAVE TO PAY OUT OF YOUR POCKET YOU WILL TAKE ACTION AGAINST THEM.

He is suspended so they do not know if it is true or not. If you believe him and he his adamant then so should they and they should protect their company's reputation by providing an attorney. It is not like he did this off duty and was arrested these allegation occurred while he was on the job and they have a responsibility to protect their emploiyee and company reputation. IF the very list bring this up to your attorney and ask him/her to call them and ask them if they want to him/her to continue to represent him and send them the bill or are they going to have in house legal provide the services.

This is their responsibility and unless they fired him.....(which they haven't they have a right to protect him). I am sorry for your situation but his company needs to step in especially when they make the stupic statement that this has happened before...............well.........how was that handled and why should you guys foot the bill..........

You can do this........turn the tables and demand they protect your husband...........

Good Luck

Jim

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:10 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hi ReRaise.......

the VERY FIRST thing i did, after the police cars drove away, was call my best friend, four blocks away and ask
her to come over,
THEN
I called his boss....
I said, "well they just arrested Mike for that BS that investigator was talking about before Christmas"
he says,
REALLY??? that investigator told ME it was nothing to worry about.... I asked her If I should take him off the schedule
and if this was something to worry about, she said it wasn't and she didnt see it going ANY further but that she'd CALL ME if it did.
my reply
WELL THEY JUST ARRESTED HIM, so since he was at work, and YOU SAID THIS happened BEFORE, are YOU SENDING an attorney?
him...
uuummmmm NO. It's not OUR responsibility what HE does, if any one needs an assistant, they HAVE to have one, a driver cannot assist someone, all they do is drive
me.
well Im not sure WHAT that has to do with ANYTHING, but this is bullshit, kirk, and YOU KNOW IT.
him
you know, Im really sorry this is happening, and I don't see Mike doing something like this, but we don't hire attorneys for this kinda thing, YOU should though.
me
I can't afford that.
him
well, it's a really unfortunate situation, please let me know if they release him or what's going on, okay?
me
okay
and we said good bye.

the NEXT DAY I called and asked "how these situations ended before, the previous allegations"
he said something like,
they just 'worked themselves out'
I said, well THIS AINT WORKING FOR ME< JUST SO YOU KNOW , THIS IS BULLSHIT DUDE

and I haven't talked to him now, in a week. he came and got the work van last saturday, gave me mike's last check,,,

BUT
the attorney from Portland, says we can SUE him for neglegence, for NOT "protecting" his drivers, AFTER this happened the FIRST THREE TIMES
he asked for all mike's employee new hire papers, I had them ALL saved on the hardrive,,,
the attorney looked thru them and says YES we definitely have a case.

but we have to wait for all the court shit, to be over, first.
and it doesn't matter if he takes a plea, or what, they should have had CAMERAS or something, in those vans,
OR
had mike sign some sort of paper saying IT COULD HAPPEN
is what the attorney says

That's TRUE STRENGTH
http://almostoneyearclean.blogspot.com/

Post subject: Stay on it
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:52 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Amber

Stay on it..............Does his boss own the company.......If not call the owner and let them know that your husband plans to tell the jury that this has happened many times before and they are wide open for a law suit. I know.................I was sued personally for bs for 1 million dollars for doing my job and my company had to hire me an attorney with the stipulation that I would say nothing negativve about the company. Don't lay down..........unless the boss is the owner F.....him go straight to the owners and say when am I being reimbursed or when or you going to put up his bond..........just because we are addicts doesn't mean we let people fuck with us.........the reason he wasnt fired was because they know they would be liable........they are hoping you dont know that.........your attorney doesn't care who pays his bill yor or his company..........as long as he gets paid. I do not wish this was me but I would be shaking some trees till someone falls out.........

Jim

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:15 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Is Mike an independent contractor or is his considered an employee?

Yeah, they really should have cameras in those cars/ vans.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:57 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I'm not sure, but NOW that you mention it, that could be how "drivers" are viewed???

I gave the attorney ALL his papers that he signed, upon getting hired, so I don't have them in front of me right now.

BUT he made 35% of whatever the "charge" was ,,,, so after mileage and everything, let's say the average trip to portland and back was 600 bucks, Mike would make 35% of that.

the kirk guy, IS the owner, him and one other guy, are "partners" and here's the website
http://www.wapatoshorestransport.com/About-Us.html

if I remember correctly, he employs about ten drivers, in NW oregon and washington, MOSTLY in the portland metro area

TODAY SUCKED
that's all I have to say...... the lawyer says it could take a WEEK or more,
for all the paperwork to be filled,,, and everything to go through....

I didn't realize at the TIME i was on the phone with him, BUT Mike's "early resolution conference" court date is NEXT TUESDAY the 13th
So, I would HOPE any paperwork would/will be straightened out by THEN, JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

trying to stay calm, but it's tough today

That's TRUE STRENGTH

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:31 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Heya,

I replied to your Pm after reading just the first post but I see you have made some progress here.

Hang in there!

It breaks my heart to hear how shitty law enforcement is, in a place of the world I love so much.

This whole situation seems so retarded and the girl sounds like a socially depraved parasite.

Hopefully karma will reward her for her outstanding acting skills.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:48 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

The minute Mike takes the plea the "victim" is going to sue the company, because the plea is basically an admission of guilt and as soon as she has that she can say it was in the company van on the company's time and they are liable. That's why it doesn't make sense for the company to NOT be defending him - it will cost them a lot more in the long run. This is probably what the "victim" was trying for all along.

Post subject: references
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:48 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Can you get some references, from other client's who have travelled with him? And I totally agree that your man should have the protection of cctv, to cover him.

*****EDIT******
(with member's request)

Last edited by Stargazer on Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:01 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Lillyval wrote:
The minute Mike takes the plea the "victim" is going to sue the company, because the plea is basically an admission of guilt and as soon as she has that she can say it was in the company van on the company's time and they are liable. That's why it doesn't make sense for the company to NOT be defending him - it will cost them a lot more in the long run. This is probably what the "victim" was trying for all along.

yea, I asked about this, and he says he's "insured"

so why isn't mike insured for a LAWYER??? he didn't have an answer.

it's so screwed up.

19 days, and counting.

That's TRUE STRENGTH

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:08 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

i'm so sorry Amber and god is on you and your husbands side.
i'm not sure but here's this". #1 why would a sex abuser even want to lie his hands on a druggy half fucking num person. #2 you said you new her? #3 i sure don't see any husband sex abuser abusing some one they all ready some what no about and the ugly description of the person. :shock: i'm pretty sure if the jury lawyer's no this!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:18 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

i just don't get it". all sex abusers don't go for some one like THAAAT!! i'm sure the law would get some idea. and amber can you give them info- on a past drug deal ? you can't be penal'd for it? for there's no eved'nts :?

Post subject: Delete
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:16 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

I dropped the Doc a line on this, and forgive me if I ruffle a few feathers, but if I ever displayed information of my loved ones on this site (a YOU TUBE clip). My partner would kill me!!! If I put my mug shot here, she would be pretty pissed off too.
Our nic's don't give us protection of any real value anyway, and I told a fella about this site the other day and he laughed and said drug sites are heavily monitored, and he thought I was mad. (true)!
Further like I said to the Doc, this is basically a public venue, and I don't want to get mixed up in a lawsuit of slander, so any Moderators out there please delete my posts on this thread. I don't want any part of some twisted lawsuit, where I've inavertedly tarnished some ones name. I've got no time for anyone who's into any form of abuse against anybody or any other living creature, period. And I'm sorry if anyones upset by my silly vents.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:56 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I can UNDERSTAND WHERE YOUR COMING FROM,,,,

without a doubt...... TOTALLY UNDERSTAND.......

i mean, if someone can get 75 month MIN prison term for an ALLEGED thigh grope,
i can IMAGINE what slander would be........

LOL

I told my boss the other day.......

be CAREFUL where you FART,,,, you COULD BE defending yourself on FIRST DEGREE SODOMY

a month later,,,, after the alleged "incident"

That's TRUE STRENGTH

Post subject: one more thing.........
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:12 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

WELL

I also WANTED to ADD

that I showed my attorney my blog, and talked about this forum,

asked what I could talk about and what I could not....

he says,,,,
"I'd rather you didn't talk about it at all, but if you MUST, definitely do NOT put any information about the alleged victim,
and NO DETAILS about the case"

but MOST of what I've put in here, ANY detail basically, like the calls, is in PUBLIC police reports,,, anything that's
"public" is okay.

so theres THAT explanation out of the way,
and the second part, maybe even the MORE important part,,,,,

I HAD NO IDEA,
this type of crap went on.....
I mean it, SERIOUSLY,,,,,,, I HAD NO IDEA this shit happens on a DAILY BASIS.

is that OKAY With you???

it's NOT WITH ME..... and I FEEL LIKE,,, if NOONE TALKS ABOUT IT,
it will KEEP ON HAPPENING,,,

you know?
and so at least if I can LET PEOPLE KNOW what's happened to US,
if it helps ONE PERSON, than I feel it's WORTH the "risk" of people knowing WHO I am,
and what Im about.

HONESTLY,,,
I have NOTHING TO HIDE
so I guess I don't care???

I don't THINK I've said anything bad?? I dont THINK I've bad mouthed anyone
I've only told MY SIDE of things, and what the ALLEGATIONS
are,
which are said in a PUBLIC COURTROOM.

but I get where your coming from STARGAZER,,, that's why I went thru and edited some and just deleted the short ones,
of your posts here......

TOTALLY UNDERSTAND...........

In other news........

Im patiently waiting for court the 13th........

wouldn't it be AWESOME if my love came HOME the day before Valentines' Day???!!!!

have a pleasant evening everyone........

That's TRUE STRENGTH

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:05 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Well,
yesterday didn't go exactly how either of us had planned, or exactly how we wanted it to.
the plea that finally was offered was alot different than the one first discussed by the
district attorney's office.

BUT, he did get to come home, and that's the important part, if you ASK ME.
and with the horrific judge sitting there telling him she'd give him thirty years IF she had
the chance, well that just reinforced what every lawyer already told me.

so, he's HOME, where he belongs. for now.

That's TRUE STRENGTH

Last edited by amber4.14.11 on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:10 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Well, I guess you got the best valentines's gift imaginable - your little one, too. Hope you have a wonderful reunion and your lives get back to normal as soon as possible.

When you're ready and if you feel comfortable posting about it, I'm wondering what he ended up having to plea to, and what that will mean.
Also, I'm wondering if the company threw previous drivers who had been accused to the wolves, and then let the insurance cover the damages? Is there any way of finding out? That is a hell of a way to treat people.

I wish you and your family all the best
(((hugs)))
Lilly

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:53 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

I am so happy for you Amber that he is home.

I hope this will not ruin his ability to work.

I will say again how impressed i am with your strength. I for one am glad you aare on suboxone right now and have been working on your revovery. I too would like to know how this turned out. But if you are not comfortable, then no worries. Happy Valentines day to you and the family.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:08 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:28 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Thanks everybody :wink:

yes, it's been the VERY BEST Valentine's day ever.

first for obvious reasons, second becuz TODAY I have 22 months ON suboxone, no screw ups!!!!

so that just kinda sweetens the deal :wink:

Okay, so yea the plea, that we are FOR SURE apealing, it every way possible.
and , I've got a DIFFERENT lawyer,
looking up all the information
on past allegations/charges/insurance settlements with the company.

he plead "no contest" to TWO FELONY counts,
ASSAULT of a public safety officer

and one count ATTEMPTED 1st degree sex abuse , also a FELONY
on the plea thing, he had to write a statement of what 'happened'
"I accidentally brushed the leg/upper thigh/crotch area of (insert name)
on or about december 3rd 2012"

he said, that was the ONLY thing that even remotely COULD HAVE happened,
and the ONLY thing he was pleading guilty to.

he's got three years of supervised probation, with a suspended PRISON TERM of 25 MONTHS.
with NO chance of alternative sanction, or violation. basically if he messes up ONCE,
he's doing TWO YEARS PRISON TIME

and he's got to take sex offender rehabilitation classes, violence classes of some kind, and three different evaluations with
the probation officer,,,, AND of course he has to register as a sex offender.
but it's not the "predatory" sex offender thing EVERYONE automatically thinks of,
he has to register his address at the sheriff's office,
for the term of his probation, and the prosecutor even said she didn't think
he needed to be on the Predatory sex offender registration, this is supposidly so the ALLEGED Victim (LMAO)
can look up his address.
like he'd ever WANT to see her again, ,, , HA HA HA
he got "60 days" sentenced, total,
and he's done 28 days,
he's eligible for alternative sanction for the REST, so he's going to do electric monitoring,
his appointment is next week the 20th...... if he's not got 30 days of work crew or ON monitoring by the 13th of march,
he's gotta turn himself in to the jail.

anyways, KNOW WHAT CHAPS ME WORST OF ALL???????
Im looking thru ALL THIS paperwork today,
and it's 'documented" this 27 year old chick, has SEVERE SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS
how the FUCK Is her statement even CREDIBLE THEN?????

I mean, seriously???
it says, she cannot go "out" by herself, she gets lost easily,,,even at HOME, she forgets how to get OUT
of a room she's just walked into
REALLY?????
and she can remember this RIDE?? so well??? a WEEK LATER????????
yea, it's fucking RIDICULOUS
but it is what it is.

the judge was horrible,,,, she said Mike deserved "thirty years if she had the power to do it, she'd make sure he was gone for that long" AND " I don't know how your wife even still LOOKS at you with these charges"
AND,,, "Your LUCKY you got caught this TIME, cuz next time you could KILL SOMEONE"
"You've got some SEVERE ISSUES, to be charged with all of this, are you SURE your mental health is good?"
oh yea,
she was a REAL PEACH :shock: :shock: :shock:

Im not even joking..............
I was actually BANISHED from the courtroom, within three minutes or so
I sat in the hall and cried my eyes out for forty five minutes.
But I think I got the WHOLE MONTHS worth of tears out, in that time :wink:
I haven't cried like that,since I was a kid.
forgot to say,
I was banished, becuz when the judge refused to "accept" his plea on the assault charges, she said she'd set a trial
date, meaning he'd SIT THERE until trial, in JAIL of course, and I just had had ALL I COULD TAKE at that point,
I mean I was BOILING OVER way before that moment, so I started to cry, and I was walking OUT, she informed me
I was "excused"' and when I tried coming back IN ten minutes later, three guards informed me theres NO WAY I'm going back IN
unless it's in CUFFS.
so I stood OUTSIDE THE DOOR to listen,,,and GUESS WHAT???
yep couldn't do THAT either..........
so I yelled,,,, THIS PLACE IS FUCKING HORRIBLE!!!!!
and proceeded to continue crying like a child in the hallway. this time, with a jail guard hovering over me

Anyways,
I guess I didn't even realize it, but when I woke up this morning, it felt like a THOUSAND POUNDS had been
taken OFF MY SHOULDERS.

weird, right???

I feel a lot better, even with all this shit to deal with.
when I smile, it's a REAL SMILE AGAIN.

That's TRUE STRENGTH

Post subject: Interesting Video.......
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:31 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I suscribed to this site........ "Community Of the Wrongly Accused"

they have a blog and LOTS of helpful links/articles/facts/statistics and allthough the vast majority
of what they report on, has to do with African American Males,,,, It matters very LITTLE to me,,,

what happened to MY family, apparently happens in even WORSE cases, meaning even WORSE accusations,
and the results are way worse, too , obviously.

ANYWAYS,
for anyone interested, here's two links I reccomend, and a VIDEO I found, today--------------

http://www.innocenceproject.org/news/Blog.php

http://www.cotwa.info/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXmay5I68_w[/youtube]

and for SOME WEIRD REASON ,,, I cannot for the LIFE OF ME, figure out how to get THIS VIDEO to
SHOW UP HERE!!!!
but it's made by the

"False Rape Society"--------Their website------- http://falserapesociety.blogspot.com/
the video is called,,, "open letter to feminists"
and it's three mins long
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... sCqRH7f7Ys

That's TRUE STRENGTH

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next