It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:50 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I just think its sick that someone can accuse someone of assault without any evidence, and then the police can come and assault the shit out of the person.

And Amber - I know you're probably sick of hearing me saying this, but the less said the better.. I hate to be a cynic, but even the teachers, they may smile and act supportive, but who knows what assumptions they are making. And if something out of the ordinary happens down the road with your child ...enough said.

Stay strong, be careful who you talk to (and what you post) and above all take care of yourself and your recovery (and your little guy! :) ).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:02 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

yes,,, lilly that's EXACTLY what I was thinking.... when they were asking questions......

but I was honest about what's in all the documents, right now.
the attorney you know, says this whole thing, is WEAK at best and we have a long road to go,
but HANG TOUGH and it's going to be over soon........

NOT soon enough, but that's besides the point.

So,, as of now,
the lawyer is pushing papers thru, that say the "allegation" is not what's he's been charged with.
PLUS
papers to dismiss the whole mess anyways,
PLUS
papers that say something along the lines of you know, my part of the story, all the "details" they
forget about. basically discrediting their "evidence"

so,,,,,
still a SLIM chance he'll get released monday,,,, because this CHARGE is absurd...... the allegation, is touching the charge is rape.
we just have to wait on paperwork to get looked over,
and he mentioned that just FLOODING their desks, with all this stuff so fast,
MIGHT be enough to show them we are going to fight it ALL and they may just dismiss.
but not to hold my breath.

so Im not,,,,,,,
I'm hanging tough now.... I feel like I'm on this "mission" now, to fight for him and my family and the INJUSTICE
the law THINKS they can get away with................

I'm prepared to fight to the bitter--- bloody ---end

the attorney tells me,,,,
he's SO LUCKY to have YOU fighting for him... more often than not, there's nothing but doubt and
distrust between spouses, in "these" cases.
you guys really do have something to fight for..... I said I KNOW.... he fought for ME, when I didn't even deserve it
for years... always giving me the benefit of the doubt......
I'm only returning his loyalty

my son says this morning
"my daddy's in jail and he's lost and he's not coming home mommy"

what, WHO SAID THAT?

"it's okay mommy"

No, no it's NOT OKAY, he IS coming HOME just as soon as he can, buddy. you know you talk to him every night, he's NOT LOST!!! you know he loves you and me, and he misses us SOOOOOOOO much, right?

"yes, hes crying"

yes, he probably DOES CRY he misses us so much. . . He's coming home, everyone's helping him try to get home as soon as possible buddy.... I promise you that.

took everything I had, not to fall to pieces.... I was MAD he knew where his daddy was.... Im fairly sure he heard someone say that... I've NOT said the "j" word IN his presence.....
but my friend brought up a good point
that he might have figured it out, on his own.... but I just am doubtful of that.

it's really hard.... I want to tell him it's NOT sopposed to be this way, and you know explain all the details, but he doesn't understand...... I answer the questions AS MUCH as I can.

tomorrows the home visit..... with the child phycologist, now, too.
so I'm hopeful he can express some feelings he's having.

be thinking of us, everyone...... be HOPEFULL that COMMON SENSE will prevail here....... SOON!!!!!

That's TRUE STRENGTH
http://almostoneyearclean.blogspot.com/

Post subject: update
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:40 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I'm trying to keep you all updated, as MUCH as I possibly can!!

AND I can't WAIT til this is ALL over, and I CAN give you the GORY DETAILS!!

there's alot you wouldn't believe...........

Anyways,,,
as of today, the lawyer has pulled up a supreme court hearing from about three years ago,
where the charge on Mike's name
is defined AS
"forceful sexual contact"

which we all KNOW , the ALLEGATION is absurd to BEGIN with, but it's in no way what THEY are saying

so the attorney will present the "facts" at 345 tomorrow.
AND
say that, yes they could release him on that charge, arrest him on a more appropriate one,
BUT SERIOUSLY
he and his family have been traumatized ENOUGH ALREADY
and let's just make a court date............

the "evidence'' they have is WEAK at best, I'll tell ya that much!!

I asked the attorney ya know,
HOW do they do this shit to people?
his answer was that the state
does this kinda thing EVERY DAY
and they "bank" on people NOT being able to afford a defense attorney.

It just blows my mind, what they've done to him, and to us.
WE ARE GOING FOR RESTITUTION, when we get rid of the CHARGES

on a side note, they tore in my house and beat the crap out of him,,,,
when they left I stood in the doorway a few minutes, in SHOCK

I saw the sheriff deputies, taking pics of each other and laughing and joking and shit.
I sat down RIGHT THEN
and wrote a DETAILED discription of what just happened.
it's fucking ten pages long!!!
I didn't even realize!!
anyways,
the cops are pressing two felony counts, of assualting an officer
on him now!!
WELL
that ain't going to fly either!!
I also took pictures of our bedroom, so I gave all that to the attorney, too

WELL IM HOPING HES OUT TOMORROW!!!

but not holding my breath.........
my lil boy sure would be HAPPY to see his daddy.

thanks for the support everyone!!

That's TRUE STRENGTH

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:50 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Ive been praying for you everyday amber. Best of luck today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:26 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Well, not a whole lot to report.......

this "victim" s attorney, read part of her statement, which was new for me.
She says, that she's partially paralyzed on one side,
and that she tried FIGHTING mike off, but he kept going.

that was really hard to hear, in court.
the lawyer brought up all kinds of things wrong with the evidence and the charges.
but I think he could've tried harder?
the bail wasn't reduced MUCH AT ALL,, only to 200k
so 20 thousand bucks to bail out.

Mike's upset, hurt, scared, YOU name it. I keep telling him to be strong, but NOW I'm scared, too.

this lawyer told me, he should plea, cuz if he loses at trial, he'll get six years.

Oh, and yes, I read all the text logs, and the POLICE had this chick call him, for a week straight,
he doesn't answer til the sixth day,
the entire six min call is recorded,
and I read the transcript,,,,
the prosecutor, is trying to say Mike "admits"
but he doesn't even ACKNOWLEDGE what this phyco is talking about, honestly.

it sounds like he's trying to be nice, and NOT get any kind of complaint, you know, to get fired.

I read it at least ten times, and I just don't see what the hell they are saying.

I know, he's innocent.
but I don't know WHERE THE HELL I GO FROM HERE

I guess I'll start by contacting some lawyers tomorow.
that's all I got.

That's TRUE STRENGTH

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:04 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Amber, I really don't know what to say... you know I'm here for you, supporting you and praying for you.

I just want to say one thing, IF you don't think the lawyer is fighting hard enough, GET A DIFFERENT ATTORNEY! I know that's a lot easier said than done, but it IS an option... I would imagine though that his lawyer is doing what he can, but this is way more personal to you than it is to anyone else, so maybe you're just thinking he wasn't fighting hard enough??? I don't know, I'm not saying you're wrong, I just can imagine if it were me, I'd be thinking "Why didn't they bring up this, or say that?"

What exactly happens if he pleas out? What is the deal? I'm not saying he SHOULD do that, I'm just curious as to what kind of deal they are talking about?

$200,000 bond? WTF? He is a married man with a 4 year old child, do they really think he's a flight risk? That is outlandish! That's what I read about in the papers around here when someone is accused of murder! Holy shit, that's a lot of money for a touch on the thigh.... again, WTF?

Any way you can post the transcript of the telephone call for us? I'm curious as to what their conversation was about for all of 6 minutes to make the prosecutor see something differently? I mean, he ignored her calls for a week and then talks to her for 6 min? What could he possibly have said in 6 min?

I'm so mad for you, but, please, please stay strong for you and Sam! You need someone to talk to, call me. Anytime. Praying for you Amber....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:42 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

thanks, everyone for your support, it does mean alot.

so, I just read the transcripts, I don't have copies, Im sure that's not allowed, LOL

but I KNOW it by heart.

the begining of the call she says,
thats crazy what happened in the van last week
he responds,
oh, ummm ok
like dumbfounded,,, he was very short, with all his responses, really,
and the next line, is him saying something about taking his SON fishing.
the prosecutor, says
He clearly admits to "it" by not wanting to discuss it.

That's the ONLY part of the conversation they care about.
And there's some texts too,
mostly her texting him,
but one he sends the next day, like a general apology,
as he's said ALL ALONG, becuz she 'seemed mad" on the way back, and didn't want to get fired.
the text ...

"I hope everything went okay on your trip today, with your doctor and appointment, as well as the transport.
let the dispatch center know if there's any more trips we can assist you with"
of course, they use that as "admitting" too.

AND,,,,, she sends one, in the same time frame the cops are having her call HIM,
saying
"I thought you were going to call me, and you never did, that's mean"
mike......
"sorry, I didn't mean to not follow up your sopposed to call the ride center for transport"
and that's the MOST incriminating of the text messages.

the lawyer says, they WILL TWIST anything around, to whatever they WANT the jury to believe,
and with "sex crimes" it's VERY hard to convince a jury the other way around.

this woman is partially paralyzed on one side, I guess that's why it's so "predetory"
now,
mike told ME, that half way thru the ride on the way back , she asked to move to the front seat,
becuz shes getting motion sickness, so she moves, and when she did that she was like trying to whisper
in his ear and shit.
Mike was afraid of getting fired,
simple as that.
you guys gotta know, that he was making about 800 a week after taxes,
that's what I make IN TWO
and he was really proud of himself, and me, for getting clean, I mean, there WAS no problems, at all.

they haven't offered any deals, that's what happens on the 13th of feb.
if we go to trial and he loses,
I won't see him for six years. it's a mandatory minimum sentence, in oregon. nothing the judge can do.

so that's why the lawyer thinks he should plea, so he won't have to do six years.

it's sooooo horrible.
I mean, my son is the ONE that pays the ultimate price.
Mike's a good man, and the best husband I could ever have asked for. whenever something ever went on, llike a woman flirting with him we'd laugh and joke about it............

I've known the guy for 13 years.
He's telling the truth and it just breaks my heart.

That's TRUE STRENGTH

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:06 am 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Oh Amber,

Im so sorry for you guys. Im praying too. Please make sure he has a goid lawyer. This is his life we are talking about. If you have to beg and borrow money than do it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:07 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Did someone say lawyer?

http://www.bettercallsaul.com/

(just trying to cheer ya up a bit)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:50 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

[font=Comic Sans MS]Hey there Amber......I know that you and I have been talking throughout this whole mess, but I just
wanted to express to you on here also that you are not alone. Look at this thread. It is covered in
total strangers that care about you, your son, and your husband.
I can't even believe what I just read about taking a plea...
TAking a plea???? FUCK!!!!!!
I just don't even know what to say past what I've already said to you.
You are a terrific mom and a great support to your husband.
You are a great role model on this website, and a huge support to so many newcomers on here.
It's so hard to believe sometimes that things like this can happen.
I for one, had it happen to me.
I ACTUALLY WAS raped, and the asshole got off with "consentual rape".
And that's because of whores like the one who is falsely accusing Mike.
Let me ask this....I didn't read the WHOLE thread, so I don't know if
anyone has suggested this yet, but can you contact your local paper????
I am sure that there is some publicity hungry journalist that would run with
this shit. And I mean in Mike's favor.
Why all of a sudden is your lawyer backing down?
What would be the sentencing if he did take a plea??? Is that the 6 years
you are talking about???
Sorry for all of the questions. I just want to understand everything.
As close as you and I are, I wish I lived closer so that I could help you
with everything. EVERYTHING!
As you already know, I am keeping you in my prayers a hundred times a day.
If you need anything.....ANYTHING.....you ask me. OK? I love you girl!
Keep your head up![/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:24 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I mean no disrespect to Kelly, but please, please do NOT call the paper under ANY circumstances. They are legally obligated to protect the identity of the alleged "victim" but could drag your families' names through the mud to your horrible detriment. Trust me, I have seen this FIRST HAND. They will sit down with you and say right to your face that they will print YOUR SIDE and then turn around and FUCK you over, especially if it sounds like something juicy, like driver of the helpless disabled - preying on poor helpless paralyzed girl. Ugh! DO NOT DO IT!

I'm still praying for you. I don't know what your beliefs are, and I know people have gotten in trouble in the past for bringing up God, but....in this circumstance I HAVE to say it. GOD knows the truth - and sometimes you just have to hold onto that - and pray that ultimately the TRUTH will prevail.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:16 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

I agree with everything Lilly said 110%. Please do NOT call the paper under ANY circumstances! The paper wants a story. A juicy, gossipy, detailed, eye-catching, story and they do NOT care how it makes Mike sound.... They want to sell a story and the juicier that story is, the more papers they sell.

I also have seen this first hand... Amber, I can't remember if I told you about my arrest several years ago for peeing in the back of my drive way, while I was intoxicated after walking home from a neighbors party. A cop followed me over and asked me what I was doing. I was drunk and said "I was back there takin a piss, now I'm going inside." I was arrested for public intoxication (eventho I was on my own property), I was arrested for public indecency (eventho no one saw me pee in the back of my drive way behind my Jeep), and I was arrested for disorderly conduct. The next day the newspaper read "Half Naked Woman Faces 3 Charges", along with a story about how I was in my front yard with my pants off urinating on the grass and cussing and yelling at people down the street. IT WAS BEYOND HORRIBLE and NOT at all what happened.

I lost my job over that "story" in the paper because at the time I working at a bank and they didn't want me working there any longer since my name was spread all over town in that way, they thought it would make them "look bad"... whatever. I filed for unemployment and got it, but it was just ridiculous the way they made me out to be. Don't call the newspaper!

I also agree that God knows the truth. You just have to pray and pray some more. He has been my strength, my only strength and the only person I could talk to so many times... He will listen and He will give you more comfort than anyone else can in a time like this.

Stay strong, pray and talk to God, and let us know when you just need to talk or vent. We are here, all of us rooting for you and wishing you the best of luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:40 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Oh, Amber....
I'm still following your thread here and I'm just sick for you. You've been so open in sharing what is happening. In some ways, I'm seeing how all this craziness has come about, but it's still just about unbelievable!
Most importantly, you have my support. You have my prayers...that's one good thing about your sharing...those of us who believe can pray very specifically for you and your husband, the lawyers, judges, etc.
Secondly, I agree strongly...do NOT contact newspapers/tv stations...almost a guarantee that won't work in your favor.
Thirdly, what the heck?! Take a plea? Isn't that, in part, what's working against him here?...that old case he pled down years ago? No way in hell I'd say I did something I did not do...at least not unless I was under extreme duress (ie gun to my head.). I'm thinking especially not to something that could very well leave him a registered sex offender...wouldn't that be likely? May indeed be time for a new attorney if that's the best he's got...I mean it doesn't get much more serious than this. I would beg, borrow from anyone possible to get the best money can buy to prove his innocence and then go after this crazy woman and the officers who brutalized him during the arrest.
Something else all this has brought to mind is the fact that we must all be ever vigilant with anything that even resembles questionable behavior. Not saying your husband did a single thing wrong....obviously I have no idea what happened in that van. Your belief in him is enough for me and until/unless you say differently, I'm going to believe he is innocent. Anyway, I have tried to teach my kids (young adults now) that not only do you need to behave well in all you do, you can't even afford to do anything that might appear questionable. It's sad, but it's true....there are crazy people out there who get off on the misery of others and if you crack the door, they'll kick it wide open. Add to that, the fact that we live in the midst of all this (in some ways) God forsaken technology....nearly everything is up for public consumption...nearly nothing is private....the texting, emailing, immediate access via cell phones, etc leaves us very open to having every detail of our daily interactions being exposed and misinterpreted and used against us. So it's a cautionary tale....or should be...to us all.
I just can't imagine how you're coping. But you are! And you are so strong! I admire your courage and your commitment to your husband in this horrible situation. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other and stay the course.
I wish there was more I could do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:43 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

thanks you guys, for all your support, it seriously, mean alot.

just to answer some questions that've been asked, no there's no deal yet, but the attorney is VERY CONCERNED about the minimum mandatory sentence of 75 months.

I spoke with FIVE lawyers today, two from the "big city" even.

All of them say this-
It's VERY HARD to win a jury in these cases. ANY kind of sexual allegation, the jurors are more inclined to side with the victim NO MATTER WHAT .... and most of them, already have their mind made up upon entering the courtroom.

THATS THE PROBLEM.......
I honestly beleive he's innocent, I don't think ANYTHING happend, I think if it HAD he would've told me by now, and at LEAST He'd have a reason for being in jail.
all he really does, is cry and sound helpless when I talk to him on the phone.
since court yesterday, that's all the conversation we really have.
I tell him he needs to TRY and put himself in the mindset to GET THRU THIS
and I'm doing EVERYTHING I can out here!!!
but,
I can only IMAGINE how hopeless he feels.

so today,,,,
after all the attorneys and opinions and everything,
the lawyer thinks we should,
Pay for mike to have this evaluation done. it's an intense phycological/sexual evaluation.
the guy the attorney wants to do it, is a specialist with these cases and has gotten many people's sentences/charges/everything reduced....
the DA respects the specialist/evaluation and takes their "results" seriously.

the lawyer thinks this is our "best shot" at getting the CHARGE lessoned.... then we could go to trial. but that way "worst case scenerio" isn't six freaking YEARS.
The evaluation could/would show that hes NOT a predetor, NOT a threat to anyone.

it's $2500
yea, I know.
alot of damn money. I have about half, I'm trying to come up with the rest.
by emailing/calling relatives and asking them to pay WHATEVER they can to the lawyer's office.

the guy could do it Monday
and we'd go from there.

I also asked his attorney to start whatever paperwork for court-appointed defense.
he said he would, so that maybe he could keep the case

IF I can get this evaluation, I'm about done.
I mean, what the hell am I going to do with this kid, to survive ya know?
I can't fight for him, and take care of us, too.

in being together 12 and a half years, we never had any "issues" with him and other women, like NEVER.
and just like I said in the first part of the post, I really DO think he would have said, by now, if anything ever happened.
the Private Investigator,
says he sees this kind of stuff, all the time. and what HE sees when he reads thru everything,
is MAYBE there was some flirting that went on,
you know, between the two of them,
and SHE wanted it to go further, but it didn't
and now she's mad.

I wonder if she realizes what's shes doing???

That's TRUE STRENGTH

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:08 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I'm so sorry you're all having to deal with this BULLSHIT. You have done so much to help so many people here. You are an inspiration, a cheerleader, a source of accurate information, and I hope you feel the love and support.

I get paid Friday, and will have $100 with your name on it if you PM your mailing address--not a loan, but a vote of confidence, and a drop in the bucket. Say yes. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to put a dent in that bill for you. So many of us feel helpless reading this thread. We have an opportunity to help you now, as you've been so kind and helpful to us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:46 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

That's really awesome,
I've been asking family today, and I'm not that far off, honestly. It's alot of money, but I feel like
it's my "last ditch'' effort here.

the money that's been paid on the attorney's retainer, is going towards the evaluation too. Since I told him
to apply for state defense money.
He said, he's only used about a third of it, for the private investigator and the two short court appearances.

Anyways, I was going to do this earlier, just "put it out there" but I thought maybe it was too needy..... :roll:

If it's easier for YOU, you can call and pay over the phone, or you can do it online, even.

ANYTHING HELPS, even $25 gets CLOSER........

http://www.mlanglaw.com/

If you do it online, they said to put the account as 00512-COWAN

the phone number is on the website, they are open 9am-5pm pacific time

At least that way you know this story is "legitimate" LOL
Like I could make this SHIT up!!!!!

anyways, you could even ask anyone that answered the phone, we need that much for the evaluation,
the guy can come from the Big City monday........

Allright, I'm going to write my nightly letter, and get some sleep.

and I DO very much appreciate the support.
Sorry I haven't been posting much lately, except this, everything is just so overwhelming

That's TRUE STRENGTH

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:20 am 

Amber, thank you for providing an avenue for people who wish to help you.

I think that this should be obvious to everyone who reads this thread, but I wanted to say it plainly. No one is obligated to contribute toward Amber's legal fees. If you choose to help her in this way it stays between you and Amber. No one who helps will gain any privilege on this forum. Nor will it count against anyone on this forum who does not contribute.

I think it's best if you wish to contribute that you do not post about it on this thread, and that if you need to discuss anything financial with Amber that you do it by private message.

Amber is the last person who would want anyone to feel coerced into contributing in a financial way. The support and love that the forum members have shown Amber throughout her crisis has been nothing short of outstanding. I'm proud and blessed to be a part of such a caring community as we have here.

Thank you all,

Amy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:43 am 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Damn Amber I am so sorry your going thru this. A friend of mine went thru something similar... except he was going to be charged with a sex crime on a child, he never even got arrested because the little girl basically said in an interview mommy told me to say this ( the mother was a crack head there was alot of other drama involved), but his lawyer told him the same things your lawyer is telling you if he got charged to take the deal..jurys almost always convict on sex crimes..

One thing I would ask if I was you, will he have to register as a sex offender if he takes a plea?? I pray thats not the case but its worth asking your lawyer so you can consider all your options

I will keep you in my prayers!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:53 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I don't disagree with what you said, Amy, but I wanted to clarify things:

I apologize if what I posted yesterday put Amber or anyone else in an awkward position. That's the last thing I wanted to do. I considered sending her a private message, but I wanted to post it where more folks could see it, and offer their support as well, if they so desired. I was not trying to make anyone feel obligated or coerced into contributing, nor do I see Amber's last post as an attempt to do so. (I get that there are legalities involved...again, sorry if I screwed up in that arena.)

That said, I don't regret getting the conversation started. Amber has been there for so many of us, and I think that--for those of us who wish to--it's a great opportunity return one of the many favors she has done for us.

-Jo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:51 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Hey, I just read all your posts and I am so sorry you are forced to go through all of this and your partner could lose his freedom over somebody's lies. It is truly disgusting that someone could possibly do something like this. And for what, revenge? You're definitely in a tough position having to decide if you want to take the plea or if you think you have enough proof to show the court this immature, degenerate is lying.

If you decide to fight the case and not plea your lawyer could do a lot. He could get people that know your partner from work, other people he drove, or anyone in your community that knows him to testify what kind of person he is and that he would not commit any such crime. Especially if it is a person of authority in your community like a priest, or if he has seen a psychologist recently you may be able to get him to speak to the court that he is stable and would have no reason to commit such crime. I'm sure some of these people may charge, but your freedom is worth no amount of money.

You could also show how messed up or unstable the plaintiff is. Maybe if she submitted to a drug test and she showed up positive for hard, illicit drugs you could show that she is not in a proper mental state and may have reason to lie, possibly a way to get money. It's too bad lie detectors don't hold up in court.

I really hope you are able to turn the table on that "person" and allow the truth to prevail. Good luck.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next