It is currently Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: HARD TIMES!
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:53 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I guess since my tryin to do "my story" the easy way didnt work out so well,,I'll just have to write it again,,but for now I'll just give ya quick version,,
Ok born and raised in Los Angeles Calif.,,started drinking with dad and bro at 11 yrs old,,then when i was about 12 i was taken from home and made a ward of the court,,they tried a few foster homes,,but eventually ended up in a juvie camp till i turned 18 and they had to open the gates!
I was arrested that evening and found out what L.A. county jail was like,,I mustve liked it cause i spent most of my time in there for 11550 of the health and penal code,,which means i had tracks,,needle holes which get you an automatic 90 days,,
I was a heroin addict and i went in and out many times from 18 yrs old till i was 23 then i was sentenced to 4 yrs in the calif. state prison,,and 10 yrs in federal prison for bank robbery,

,yea,,i really boo booed that time! but from the time i was in a boys home i knew where i was headed and i just wanted to go get buffed up and tattooed down like my friends!,,,

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-2T7w ... y12012.jpg

anyway,,i lost 10 yrs of my life to heroin,,It got about as bad as it could get,,I was a hope to die dope fiend who didnt care and the first the first thought of every waking morning was ,,ok,,WHERE AM I GONNA GET THE MONEY FOR MY FIX!,,Man,,that was awful,,sometimes we'd work the mall all day shopliftin and taking stuff back,,which was easier back in the 70's,,then,,i just got too impatient,,I drove for someone once when they hit a bank and we all got away,,and that just stuck in my head till i finally did it,,3 times,,thats all it took before they caught me,,and i was thinkin i was on a roll or something!!LOL,,I never used a gun or anything,,just a note sayin i had one and to give mer all your money, and i just hit one teller and left,,i was polite,,even stood in line once! ,,yea,,i was a failure ,,and went and paid my debt to society and even after living in all that hell,,seein people killed,,lit on fire and all that good stuff,,they let me out twice to a halfway house but even though i was scared to death about goin back,,cause i knew i was gonna die in there,,even with those thoughts in my head ,,it diodnt stop me from shootin heroin,,so i ended up havin to do it all,

Now fast forward,,i move back east and there is no heroin but i find everybody usin pills!,,and doctor shoppin and all that ,,and of course i got caught up in that,,and went to a prison down south,,and all i can say about those prisons are you dont wanna ever end up in one!,,but the last time i volunteered for an 18 month drug program inside,,even stayed clean for a year and a half!,,worked 50-60 hr weeks bought a caddilac,,and even rode a bull in a rodeo that came to town for the first time,,and i was sober!
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-RU6v ... 520445.jpg

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-tXAW ... 520446.jpg

then i fell and thats one thing ive never learned to do is get back up and not use again,,once i start ,,i keep goin till i end up in jail or in a coma,,
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-yxTx ... %20428.jpg

A cpouple months after 30 days in a coma i od'd and was put on sub in 04,,so,,thats that,,thats me,,not out goin crazy ,,then in 09 a tornado took our home,,but it pulledf me and my wife closer,,https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-ooeg3uDbFXY/Ta0yHq6rwsE/AAAAAAAAAfE/NxgJTGEPNf8/s144-c/Apr192011.jpg,,,,,i even went in patient to get off xanax so we could start a new ,,but she died while i was in there and im doin ok now,,its been almost 3 yrs now,,and im finally gettin some strength to start part 2 of my life,,,I have replaced my wife with old chopper!,,LOLnot that i can ever replace her,,but it gives me something to care about and its cool,,

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-mCB_ ... 6487_n.jpg

my daughters love it too!,,anyway,,i have gone on much more than i planned so i guess i'll just put this in the personal story forum,,

oh yea,,besides having my daughters who i love so much and am tryin hard to keep us all together,,i even have a 1yr old grand daughter!,,
plus i like to tattoo,,draw,,and i did some soap carvings.
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-t7i9 ... 1%255D.jpg

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-enft ... 9103_n.jpg

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Dg9W ... 520023.jpg

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-E3yM ... 520024.jpg

Tattoo Tommy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:35 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

edit

Post subject: Talent
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:12 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

hallow tattoo tommy'. you got some great talent in art!! "My daughters love". did you carve it? it is some thing else,
thanks! and again welcome to the forum. is that you riding the bull Brusher :lol: opp's ". that is on the front of my truck.
i'm on 22mg subs for 2 years now and planning on drop.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject: Re: Talent
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:16 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

johnboy wrote:
hallow tattoo tommy'. you got some great talent in art!! "My daughters love". did you carve it? it is some thing else,
thanks! and again welcome to the forum. is that you riding the bull Brusher :lol: opp's ". that is on the front of my truck.

I dont know what a bull brusher is,,are you a texan and go out in the range and round up the cattle with your bull brusher?.lol
and yup,,thats me back in 97,,i was 40 something then ,,already too old,,but yrs before,i was in terminal island,(prison),,hehlluva name for a prison huh?,,anyway,,the guy in the next cell had a maxazine he lent me and it had a whole story on this dude who broke everybone4 in his body and still ridin!,,my nieghbor was from texas,,handlebar moustache and all,,anyway,,ima short shit and he said i was the perfect size for bullridding,,,well,,after yrs of walkin the yard you run out of stuff to daydream about,,but he just gave me a brand new daydream,,yea man!!,,i was riddein them bulls big time when i put the headphones on and wlaked or jogged the track,
But bein born and raised in So.Cal.,,i never in my wildest dreams ever expected to see a rodeo,,but i hadf my parole tranfeered back east,,and wouldnt ya know it,,THE RODEO'S COMMIN TO TOWN!!lol :shock: ,,Yea,,i was scared to death ,,but i kept battling with myswerlf and callin myse4lf a coward if i didnt do it ,,and anyway,,the stupid part of me won out and i went to enter,,it cost $40,00,,but they didnt want to let me enter,,cause i told em id never ridden before,,and they said these were professional bulls!,,What>?,,a bulls a bull aint it?.Nope,,the professional ones come after ya after they throw ya!,,Ha!,,but i had to barrow boots,,hat,,they were mandatory,,and the boots were my wifes!!Ha Ha!,,yea,,i nly have a size 6 i/2 shoe,,ok,,non of those x raTED THOUGHTS!,,LIKE THE HANDS!,,anyway i had to barrow the bull gear too,,and i didnt know how to tie myself in,,and all the cowboys were just awesome,,helpin me,,the only thing i forgot was to ask how to untie myself if i got hung up ,,which it did and the clown saved my life,,if i hadnt been able to stay at the bulls head and got behind ,,i would have been flung around like a rag doll,,the cowboys said i did exactly like i was supposed to,,keppin at the head,,but i didnt know that,,it just naturally happened,,insticts.
Anyway,,that was one of my most memorable times in my life,,i have done so much wrong,,but when we all stood up for the national anthem with our hats over our hearts,,i was a real cowboy for a night,,and i almost rode that beast!,,6 seconds,,it was on local tv and i recorded it,,plus it was my wifes b-day,,and the annocer said ."HAPPY B-DAY FRIEDA!,THIS BULLS FOR YOU!"
TT

oh,,and the daughters love is a drawing,,,,It makes me mad that i had the talent to become someone doin something in art,,instead of drugs and prison, and hospitals,,it sure rings true what they say in meetings about where your headed if you use.

Post subject: Re: Talent
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:29 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

johnboy wrote:

Oh yea,,i forgot the most important thiong i was gonna say!,,as yuou know ive been on sub 8 yrs,,and i can tell you ive been on EVERY dose there is,,mostly in the beggining tryin to get that good feeling back,, i went up,,i went down,,but once its gone,,thats it,,but i can honestly say as far as my body goes anyway,,that 22 mgs is doin youi just the same amount of good as 4 to 6 mgs,,anymore and your just wasting it,,22 mgs doesnt make you feel better,,and actually a lower dose might,,cause in sub is buprehnorphine which is an opiate,,but the more sub you take the more blocking effect,,so you may feel the bup on a lower dose.,,but thats not what we take sub for,,we take it to block the edffects of other opistes as a safety net,,and we take it to block the cravings.,The best dose is one that is the lowest dose that does both those things.
I have gone straight down,w/o a taper from 16mgs to 8 mgs and felt NOTHING,,then went down to 4 to 6 mgs,,so instead of taking those 22 mgs,,try and go down and save the rest in case of emergency ,,like losing your doctor or something,,my doctor actually told me to put back an emergency dose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:51 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

a bull brusher is a extra large bumper gr'd heavy'er metal well'd on the front of my F250 truck. the subs i have a very fast motabulisim and pain comes much faster and also craving. i'm also a (keyboredist) in music". i put it that way because some times i get bored with my music :lol: but ya your right some day i'm going to drop my dose. i have some reserve.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:25 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Oh my Goodness Tommy, I am keeping my husband away from you for sure! He wants to ride a bull so bad he can taste it! We have horses and he is a total cowboy, breaks our own horses and the whole nine. (He dreams of growing one of those handlebar moustaches too...LOL) He is a really good rider, but I won't let him near a bull! Some day him and my 10 year old son are going to sneak off to some rodeo and come home with pictures and I'm going to skin both of them!

Oh, and by the way...you can't keep me from thinking x rated thoughts!!!! It come too naturally to me...if you don't like it too bad!!!!!! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:33 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

qhorsegal wrote:
Some day him and my 10 year old son are going to sneak off to some rodeo and come home with pictures and I'm going to skin both of them!

Hehe, that's funny! My mom almost skinned me alive when I came home with a video tape (yes a tape, it was i the 90's...lol) of me skydiving. She ordered me to never do that again!

Post subject: Re: Talen
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:41 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

johnboy wrote:
oop's goffed