It is currently Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:23 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hello. Pleased to have found out about this site earlier at a meeting. I had a botched spine surgery in 1984 at age 15. Have been in some sort of prescribed opiate ever since thru 2005 when I could no longer work and lost insurance and started using heroin. I just went thru a huge ordeal, leaving behind all I owned to get away from thee situation I was in in order to get clean. Day 17 and going strong. I could not do it without this medication. My second go at it. Serious this time. Excited to be alive for thee first time in yERAs! LovEternaL ever-E-one, Stacy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:15 pm 

Welcome Bentwar!!!
This is a great forum for support but most importantly to find and learn everything about Buprenorphine . Sounds like you ve been though it for a lot of years.

You should be so proud of those 17 days man...and counting.!!

This treatment will give you time and space to figure out how to live the rest of your life. You are clean today from the old life you suffered. Congrats on this and if you have questions there many here to help you. .
I always direct newcomers to the blog section, SuboxTalkzone. Written by our founder Dr Jeff Junig.A leading expert in Sub treat and information. .please check out this blog. You ll find the box at the top of the page..And yes, Suboxone is a lifesaver. ..

Welcome Bent from one Moutaineer to another......

Razor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:26 pm 

Congratulations, Stacy! Isn't it great to be alive??! I'm very happy for you that you've found the help you need and that you've found us here!

It's daunting to make a completely fresh start and I admire you for being able to do that. Feel free to ask questions, comment on threads, and make yourself at home.

:)
Amy

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:56 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Hello Be,
I lived in West Virginia for about 15 years. I use to live in the "Mothman" territory! lol
Welcome to the forum,
Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:40 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I'm new here and new to subutex I live in Jackson county Wv and go to a Dr in PA I'm having a really really hard time finding a pharmacy that is willing to fill my script. Any one have any suggestions

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:48 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Thanks guys! I am excited as today marks DAY 30 for me! This is the first time since I was 14 I have not used for more than a couple days...that's 33 yERAs! N-EWay, I sure hope I can find some sort of computer soon as it is SO hard for me to read & type on this phone, my only way to access thee net currently. With Interdimensional Love, Truth & Simplicit-E, Kindest regards, Stacy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:02 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

BJONES 53. Hello. I know Walgreen's around here will fill them, but not Rite Aid. Not sure about CVS. I go to thee pharmacy at thee hospital that is connected w thee clinic I attend so obviously they doso. I hope you can find one, maybe one wld be willing to order it for you so you could get from that pharmacy on a regular basis? Wish I could be more help. Good luck to you!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:35 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Thanks, my doctor was not sure where all filled them, I tried everywhere in town before with no luck but I talked to several patients and ended up finding one. I was going to a Rite aid in the area that was filling them, I have tried a few Walgreen's with no luck as well as some other chain stores. I do not understand why it is such a pain to get meds filled in my area but thanks for the reply.