It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Great site!
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:52 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hello to all!!
I am from TN. and hav just found this wonderful site after seeing some of the Dr's post on YouTube. I was on subs for 10 months after my ROUGH addiction to hydros. Long story short I did well on the subs at first but soon relapsed after thinking I could taper off by my-self and boy was I WRONG!! I was up to 120 10mg every 2-3 days and knew it was time to stop but kept riding the addict merry go round. That being said I have gotten back on subs, I'm currently on 16mg since Feb. And taking my addiction seriously now and am so THANKFULL FOR SUBOXONE! It has made my life livable now that I am wanting to get out of the pill chasing life I was living, and I plan on a healthy suboxone treatment for a long time!! If you all have any questions about my treatment or any positive inputs let me know!!

May God Bless You All !!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:27 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hi Imgillt1 and welcome to the forum. I'm glad you found Dr. J's videos and they led you here. It sounds like you've been down a rough road, like many of us. But you've come out the other side just fine. You found suboxone and it sounds like you're doing well with it. Good for you! Like you, I plan on staying on suboxone for the long haul, if at all possible. It's helped me to change me life completely - probably saved it, too.

I hope you stick around and keep posting. Again, welcome!

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:09 pm 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

Imgillt1 wrote:
Hello to all!!
I am from TN. and hav just found this wonderful site after seeing some of the Dr's post on YouTube. I was on subs for 10 months after my ROUGH addiction to hydros. Long story short I did well on the subs at first but soon relapsed after thinking I could taper off by my-self and boy was I WRONG!! I was up to 120 10mg every 2-3 days and knew it was time to stop but kept riding the addict merry go round. That being said I have gotten back on subs, I'm currently on 16mg since Feb. And taking my addiction seriously now and am so THANKFULL FOR SUBOXONE! It has made my life livable now that I am wanting to get out of the pill chasing life I was living, and I plan on a healthy suboxone treatment for a long time!! If you all have any questions about my treatment or any positive inputs let me know!!

May God Bless You All !!!

[b]Hi imgillt and welcome to the forum.

Glad to see that you are back on subs. I too was on hydrocodone for 29 years...and tried everything and nothing worked until I found subs....I am on 16mg. subutex a day and have no problems with withdrawal or cravings or anything.
Sub has changed my life and I am so grateful for that. I too, plan to be on it for the long haul. Hope you stay around and let us know how you are doing...
Slipper
[/b]

Our Sponsors
 Post subject: Welcome
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:04 pm 

So good to have you here on our support site. The more the merrier IMO. And congrats on getting back on Sub and getting your life back in order.

Like Hat said, stick around and join the forum. You've already paid your dues.

Slipper,

29 years on Hydro? Yikes, you sure got me beat by 19 years! Thank God you found Suboxone.

Rule