It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Gotta plug my book...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:18 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I put an ebook for sale on www.suboxonetalkzone.com that describes the exact process I recommend for dealing with surgery while taking Suboxone. Please follow the advice from your own doc, but I describe a process that has worked pretty well for many people and you can use it to spark discussion with your doc. In fact you will probably end up knowing more than your doc, and in that case refer him to my site to get his own copy! I talk about surgery, pregnancy, chronic pain-- I'm not trying to be coy in not repeating it here. Its just that the ebook is over 20 pages-- big pages-- so I can't rewrite it all here. And I'm charging because it took me about 25-30 hours to write it and put it together!

If you get it, send me a note and tell me if you found it helpful.
Jeff J

Post subject: eBook
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:44 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Dr. Junig...

First, thanks again for this awesome site and suboxonetalkzone!! I for one am so glad that I found you/the sites because no one seems to be as educated about bupe treatment then you. Your youtube videos, your blob, and the posts on here have helped me greatly through my journey of recovery. I have been on suboxone since 6/22/09 (clean 6/20/09) but just recently joined the forum, I think 11/20/09. I will continue to read and post and hope to help (as I was helped), in the future.

Your eBook is an excellent addition to your archive of great info that you so kindly share with us all. I have researched and learned a great deal in the past 6 months about suboxone and other topics, but not everyone in my life has, they are a bit more under-educated about it. I did get your eBook for my knowledge but mainly to educate my family and friends more. I would have figured that by now Reckitt would have included something like your eBook's to all the doctors who perscribe it and to all of us patients.

You also said somewhere (or in multiple spots for all I know) that one of the main things that Reckitt could do to help with bupe treatment is to add a lower dose suboxone. 8/2; 2/0.5.......and maybe a new low dose like 0.5/0.125 or something similar. But in a large enough pill so people could actually spilt them in fractions without problems, as you also said.

Thanks again for all the time you put into these sites and I will be sure to drop a donation as soon as I am a bit more stable in my finances.

Thanks again and take care!

"Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it." ---Salvador Dali