It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:02 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hey guys, I recently posted a thread stating that I just moved to Dallas area from Oklahoma and I am in desperate need of a new doctor who prescribes subutex. However, I do know of 3 good Doctors in Southern Oklahoma who will prescribe Subutex without any hassle. I am not secretive about the information at all so just PM me if you are interested and I will give you the names and locations. I am here to contribute to the forum as well as gather new information so feel free to contact me. I hope I can help someone in my position.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:17 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hello janisbad,
Well just wondering if u found a new doc in Dallas?
If so what did u have to do exactly to get in?
Any info will be appreciated.
Thanks Txborn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:47 am 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

jabisbad12582 wrote:
Hey guys, I recently posted a thread stating that I just moved to Dallas area from Oklahoma and I am in desperate need of a new doctor who prescribes subutex. However, I do know of 3 good Doctors in Southern Oklahoma who will prescribe Subutex without any hassle. I am not secretive about the information at all so just PM me if you are interested and I will give you the names and locations. I am here to contribute to the forum as well as gather new information so feel free to contact me. I hope I can help someone in my position.

I have a dr.in Tyler, Texas about 50 miles from Dallas that will prescribe subutex. You can also usually get an appt. the same day you call or very close to it. ...and the dr. is great. They do not take insurance, you have to file your own.
He charges $150.00 a month. There are probably many sub dr.'s in Dallas because it is a big city...but you do not know what kind of thing you will be getting into. It is really not a bad drive once a month to Tyler...I drive 50 miles myself.
You will find in Texas, 50 miles is nothing. Hope this helps. Oh yes..his name is Dr. James Holleman and he is listed in the phone book or information. Good luck to you and I hope you find a Dr. soon.

Slipper

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:48 am 
New Poster
New Poster

Thanks for this information. Fortunately I found Oklahoma Doctors list at http://health.usnews.com/top-doctors/directory/best-in-oklahoma.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:20 am 
New Poster
New Poster

could I get the names of those three doctors in southern Oklahoma that prescribe subutex please Gary

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:42 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

I would like to get the names of those three doctors that prescribe subutex and southern Oklahoma
Gary. livtoridebaca@Yahoo.com

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:01 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

The original date from this thread is from 2012, so I'm afraid that original poster may not be around here anymore. I hope the doctor locator websites that are listed in the other posts will help you find the doctor you're looking for.

Liz