It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:20 am 
New Poster
New Poster

I have a question based on a conversation ive seen on this site a while back that I cant find.

Typically when my dog switched over from a B a day habit over to subs he waited 24 hours before he would take half a strip. It makes him feel a little better but then after a few hours hes back to throwing up and having the same symptoms . he take another half strip and the same.

Now my question is , has anyone hear found it helpful to take a bag or 2 a few hours after you have given the subs some time to work there way into the receptors ?

hes had a situation a few months back where he was 3 days on subs and he started getting bad withdrawal symptoms. Throwing up, the works. He sniffed 3 bags and the sytmons went away and never came back.

Has anyone had any luck with taking small amounts off H while getting onto the subs ? Just to take the edge off ? Hes switched back and forth a few times this year and is struggling with this addiction.

If you've done this and had luck please chime in here.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:18 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hmmm...sounds like your dog has a bad habit. Maybe you should hide your stash a bit higher up so he can't find it. :D

Sorry, I don't know if I have any advice you are going to want to hear. I think you probably need to just increase your dose a bit to cover your cravings and WD symptoms until the subs have time to cover your receptors better. I saw that you said in another post that switching from H to subs is the easiest....this is not true. H to subs can be a hard transition for some, and you are going to have to just stick it out and let them do their job. It will eventually get better, but you have to be ready for sobriety if it's going to work. Constantly going back and forth from H to subs is going to make you feel shitty.