It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Forum
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:53 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I check in on this forum once or twice a month. Over the past few months I have notice that the number of new postings seems way down. Sometimes only 1-2 new post per category. Wonder what's going on!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:23 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

I read posts on this forum all the time, but never reply. I too have noticed that recently their have been far fewer posts. I think its because everything about suboxone is pretty much covered, so there really isn't anything original to post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:23 pm 
its because there is an opinion about suboxone that most of the peopl on this website hold that other people dont agree with and the moderaters chase away and ban people and deleate posts....check out some other suboxone forums the differance is night and day.....if you talk about suboxone in a way that the moderaters dont like here you get the boot....the moderators here are current suboxone users and the moderators on other sub forums have actualy gotten off the stuff and have very differant viewpoints

Our Sponsors
 Post subject: Rules
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:48 pm 

Based on this last post, this new member was booted, just like he said. By bashing the moderators, it was grounds for removal.

I guess you could say it was a self fulfilled prophecy.

Rule62

Post subject: Trolling
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:51 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Thank you for giving him the boot rule. He was just a troll anyways. [sub]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:02 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Yes Rule, you are "Da Man".

I am tempted to change my avatar to a picture of me sticking my fingers in my ears singing "La, la, la, la, la, la, la...I'm not listening, I'm not listening"!

:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:14 pm 
yea....totaly proved that guy wrong lol

Post subject: Wrong Post
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:26 pm 

My mistake. The statement that got him banned was this:

"people get chased away from this forum by townspeople with torches and pitchforks for suggseting that the world is round and not flat. Believe it!!!"

That is called BASHING from my understanding. Sorry you disagree.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:43 pm 
Yea you did nothing but prove him right lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:47 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Yep. Proved you totally right.

That was totally harmless and only had the best of intentions to help someone with suboxone.

I wish I had an alter ego or five. ;-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:56 pm 
I love how everybody who feels a certain way about suboxone gets banned or mayby he must be the same guy who also felt that way last week until we banned him...that's called denial and on the edge of paranoia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:15 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

LOOK. WE KNOW YOU ARE ALL THE SAME GUY. IF YOU HATE IT HERE SO MUCH, THEN GO AWAY!!

SHOW ME ONE PERSON WHO WAS BANNED JUST FOR FEELING A CERTAIN WAY ABOUT SUBOXONE?? YES. IF YOU JUST SPIT OUT NONSENSE ABOUT HOW SUBOXONE KILLS YOU SLOWLY OR SOMETHING YOU WILL PROBABLY BE FIRMLY TOLD OTHERWISE. NOT BANNED.

READ THE RULES. IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM. LEAVE!

I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS CONTINUING POSTING ABOUT HOW UNFAIR THIS FORUM IS! OR HOW MEAN EVERYONE HERE IS!

SO TRY AND HELP SOMEONE INSTEAD OF COMPLAIN ABOUT THE SAME THINGS OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

IF ITS UNFAIR BECAUSE THE RULES ARE ENFORCED HERE, GO POST YOUR COMMENTS SOMEWHERE ELSE!

MAN.

JUST. STOP.

ITS OVER NOW.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:20 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

ACTUALLY. HERE IS YOUR BIG CHANCE.

POST THESE DIFFERING OPINIONS THAT NOBODY ELSE HAS OR ELSE THEY GET BANNED. IM INTERESTED NOW.

WITH A NAME LIKE SOBERONSUBOXONE YOU SURE DONT SEEM TO AGREE WITH THAT FACT.

SO PLEASE. TELL ME SOMETHING. EDUCATE ME ON WHATS SO IMPORTANT ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS THAT ITS SO UNFAIR OF MOST TO DISAGREE WITH.

SOUNDS LIKE YOU JUST LIKE TO STIR THE THE FORUM.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:56 pm 
CAPITAL LOCKS AAAAAHHHHHHH

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:02 am 
My god dude if you don't like the topic can you bring yourself to leave it alone? there is plenty of forum for everyone, do you not see this as childish?? read ur post again after you cool down I'm gunna post what I want but please don't let it ruin your life everbody can have an opinion dude....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:11 am 

Members who are banned get banned because they disrespect everyone who disagrees with them. Everyone has an opinion. Everyone is allowed to express their opinion.
But they are not allowed to speak opinion as if it is fact.
They are not allowed to talk down to and disrespect other members because they disagree.
They are not allowed to bash other members including the moderators.
They are not allowed, especially, to lie and say that this forum only allows pro-sub opinions. That is a lie.

The problem with the trolls that disregard the rules of the forum is that they are never here to help anyone but themselves. They are very easy to spot:

1. They are only supportive of a very few people who agree with their anti-sub agenda.
2. They only answer posts that allow them to spout their anti-sub opinions at people.
3. They never listen, they only preach.
4. If asked a direct question, they will not answer, but try to evade the subject by going on the attack or saying something sarcastic.
5. They always, always, always escalate the argument to stir up the drama they so desperately need.
6. They almost always post 10 to 20 times on their first day.

It's very lame that we mods have to waste our time with these folks instead of focusing on new folks or others who might need help or support. The question is, should we move very quickly to ban the folks that show early signs of being trolls or wait until they definitely cross the line? Any opinions on that from members who have been here at least a week? I'm just curious as to what you guys think about that. Trolls need not answer.

Amy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:52 am 

We have determined that soberonsuboxone and the recently banned mrbiznaz are the same person. Therefore soberonsuboxone has also been banned.

Amy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:32 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Yeah...he needs to come up with some new tricks. That one was pretty dang obvious!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:42 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

About moving quickly to ban those who are clearly trolls...I think in this case, because it was so obvious he was the same guy who was banned a couple weeks ago and continues to make multiple screen names which all wind up getting banned, you absolutely did the right thing by moving quickly. People who get banned shouldn't be allowed to simply change their name and come back. They are still spouting the same hatefull nonsense as before.

Heck, I kind of feel sorry for the poor little guy. He's obviously very lonely and doesn't have any friends. Who can blame him for wanting to come here and hang out with us? We are obiously so cool that he just couldn't stay away! 8)

Bless his little heart....

Post subject: trolls
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:36 am 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

I'm not too tech savvy so I don't know but is there a way to ban an IP address or something or is this too simplistic and they could readily change that on their end as needed? I honestly don't even know what an IP address is :), I just have heard the term in relation to getting rid of trolls. I do keep an eye on the other forum this dude was banned from at the same time winningduhepic was initially banned here - assuming it's one in the same, which it probably is as they went out of their way to say that they aren't...and they haven't appeared there again that I've seen so they somehow eliminated his/her ability somehow. I say if it's obvious to you as a moderator, like you said, someone who is new and has 15 negative posts in the span of less than 24 hours and is trying to stir up crap in years old threads just get rid of them.

I personally like and appreciate the way that you newerish mods don't just completely eliminate comments and threads, though, and post an update as to if and why someone was banned...It's just nice to know as an active regular member. Thanks!

T

540 Greenhaven Road #201|Anoka, MN 55303
(763)250.0702
http://www.facebook.com/TpnServiceCompanies
Person-centered counseling, education, advocacy, referral services and assessments.