It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:01 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

See. This forum used to be much much different in my opinion.

Before folks were getting so crazy that a freestyle section was made.

But now. If you use this fancy new technology on your smart phone...

You don't get a choice to just overlook the posts you don't want. All new posts come up.

These days it's like most dnt even want to post because of threads like this. Just not helpful to anyone type threads. Instead my feed is full of crap anymore.

Notice. I asked you to post this magical opinion that you feel so strongly about that you have to keep bringing it up how unfair and stuff that this forum is in comparison to other forums. You even go as far as to continue to fight for people who were banned... Seems odd.

Regardless.

I have to see all the crap posted regardless.

So I'd rather not have it continue on and on and on.

As far as I'm concerned this forum is here to help people on suboxone. Yes. You can have different opinions, but that doesn't mean that you just post everything you can to stir people up that doesn't help a single soul.

Especially if you don't even think suboxone is helpful.

So again. Since your opinion is worth causing such a ruckus and fighting on tons of threads over.... What is it?

What is so unfair towards you because of your opinion? I just want to know what is so worth all this crap.

And. This forum may be big enough for everyone, but that doesn't mean we should just allow a person to post everywhere about how much the forum sucks and how unfair and uneducated we all are.

Think about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:04 pm 

MM, he's already banned. Please don't ask him question that might encourage him to come back and answer! Lol!

I am not tech savvy either, so I don't know a ton about IP addresses. I have heard that if you ban an IP address, you could end up banning a whole town. That is why we only do it as a last resort.

Thanks for the opinions, everybody! There's a fine line between being heavy-handed and not acting decisively enough. I am here to serve people who are doing their best to be in recovery and I appreciate every single one of you who brings something positive to this forum. Keep up the good work!

Amy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:32 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Thanks Amy.

I get too worked up over this stuff sometimes lol.

You are right though. Be careful banning ip addresses.

Regardless. These types will still weasel there way into this forum no matter what.

So you just gotta keep doing what you're doing and vice versa.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:05 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

soberonsuboxone wrote:
My god dude if you don't like the topic can you bring yourself to leave it alone? there is plenty of forum for everyone, do you not see this as childish?? read ur post again after you cool down I'm gunna post what I want but please don't let it ruin your life everbody can have an opinion dude....

Lol you are so wrong. Why don't you take a look and read all my posts and you will see you don't get banned for having a different outlook on suboxone than the mods!

I've said so many negative things about suboxone on here and I'm still around after a 1000 posts.

Back on topic I have also notice that the post numbers are way down. A lot of the old school regs have not been posting that's prolly why

Post subject: Bboy
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:09 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Haha! Bboy you are one of the quintessential examples I always think of when people start complaining that anyone who has a negative opinion about suboxone are banned. The difference is that you have always acknowledged that you aren’t everyone and that while suboxone may not have been for you it can still be beneficial for some and vice-versa with methadone and abstinence based recovery; you aren’t so entrenched in one side or the other that you refuse to listen to the experience of others.

T

540 Greenhaven Road #201|Anoka, MN 55303
(763)250.0702
http://www.facebook.com/TpnServiceCompanies
Person-centered counseling, education, advocacy, referral services and assessments.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:45 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Amen!