It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Re: First time plugger!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:10 am 

JMArsenault1982,

First off, welcome to the forum. Your post has me wondering about a few things. Unless you were on a very high dose of either Methadone, Heroin, Fentanyl, etc, it seems impossible to be experiencing cravings unless the films you're on are the 2 mg ones and not the 8's. If so, then it's understandable. What opiate were you on and how much? If you are taking the 8 mg's times 3, that equals 24 mg's which should do the trick. And no, you can't overdose on Suboxone unless you don't have a tolerance at all.

And like Razor said, just ask for more if what you're prescribed is not doing the job.

Why don't you post in the Introductions section and tell us a little about yourself so you can get the proper greeting.

Welcome,

rule

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:00 pm 

I think he said his night time dose is 12mg so the 3 strips a day are surly 8mg strips.

I don't know how ur experiencing cravings at this dose but, I've never been on a dose higher than 16mg. U definitely need to give us more information on ya so maybe we can better understand what ur going through. I don't know anything about plugging, or why anyone would try it unless something was wrong with their mouth. What did u mean by not feeling anything from ur dose?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:07 pm 

Most likely a one and doner
And feelin it", well. Looking for a high. Maybe he has a Dr, ive asked..
More information would be nice..

Razor

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:43 pm 

That's kind of what I thought too Razor. Anytime I hear someone say they can't "feel" suboxone, I think to myself.....ur not supposed to. I'm just not a big fan of plugging, butt (hehe sorry I had to) that's just me.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:11 am 
New Poster
New Poster

Hey I was taking at least 25 of the 10mg methadone pills on a slow day sometimes 30. It depended if there were situations in my life making things worse like say a death. I use to shoot come like 4 $40 of rocket fuel a day when I was on the methadone clinic my dose was 210mgs. I started with pierce and voice then started taking oxycontin 80mgs I got up to taking 10 80mgs a day then i started taking 2 of the 40mg methadone waffers. I ended up on the Suboxone somewhere in there started off at 26mgs Suboxone were really new then but I went on the methadone clinic years later because I thought I would get a free high everyday but I was in a black hole don't remember much but I got addicted to johnies so for a year and a half I was taking the cocktail. Then I started banging coke daily with the methadone eventually I got thrown of things clinic on 90mgs. Was horrible was banging dope 30mg perks coke Suboxone anything I could get but a month and a half after I got thrown of the clinic my old Suboxone doctor took pity on me but I had to do to do the day program and was clean 3 1/2 years. Eventually got kicked off the Suboxon Went to detox. Eventually I started buying Suboxone of the street was dumb I was sober. Kept going back & fourth with clinics being sober than detox. Now I'm on a Suboxone clinic and mental health clinic but keep getting threatened to get kicked it my place by landlord and Im on edge but don't anger to fuck up so figured using my Suboxone isn't really using. Im just ready to explode. I'm doing good just wanted a little relief is all. Don't got baby leaking.I'm use to my dose it's been a long time plus been on Suboxone like 5 different times. I got eyedropper that was leaking everywhere 3 nights time ago I need more help please can't measure with no needle no clue how to sit when I go it and just need more help and direction.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:58 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

JMArsenault1982 wrote:
Hey I was taking at least 25 of the 10mg methadone pills on a slow day sometimes 30. It depended if there were situations in my life making things worse like say a death. I use to shoot come like 4 $40 of rocket fuel a day when I was on the methadone clinic my dose was 210mgs. I started with pierce and voice then started taking oxycontin 80mgs I got up to taking 10 80mgs a day then i started taking 2 of the 40mg methadone waffers. I ended up on the Suboxone somewhere in there started off at 26mgs Suboxone were really new then but I went on the methadone clinic years later because I thought I would get a free high everyday but I was in a black hole don't remember much but I got addicted to johnies so for a year and a half I was taking the cocktail. Then I started banging coke daily with the methadone eventually I got thrown of things clinic on 90mgs. Was horrible was banging dope 30mg perks coke Suboxone anything I could get but a month and a half after I got thrown of the clinic my old Suboxone doctor took pity on me but I had to do to do the day program and was clean 3 1/2 years. Eventually got kicked off the Suboxon Went to detox. Eventually I started buying Suboxone of the street was dumb I was sober. Kept going back & fourth with clinics being sober than detox. Now I'm on a Suboxone clinic and mental health clinic but keep getting threatened to get kicked it my place by landlord and Im on edge but don't anger to fuck up so figured using my Suboxone isn't really using. Im just ready to explode. I'm doing good just wanted a little relief is all. Don't got baby leaking.I'm use to my dose it's been a long time plus been on Suboxone like 5 different times. I got eyedropper that was leaking everywhere 3 nights time ago I need more help please can't measure with no needle no clue how to sit when I go it and just need more help and direction.

HUH??? A little relief-please explain? So instead of using the drugs that you previously used to get high, you want to use Suboxone because you think it's ok to use to get high because it's used for treatment so it doesn't count? Do I understand that part correctly??

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:04 pm 

JM I'm confused too.

"Don't got baby leaking" and "taking suboxone isn't using I just need relief" I don't understand what ur trying to say either.

Tell me if I'm wrong because I absolutely could be, so please don't get offended if I have misunderstood ur post. Are u saying that ur about to get kicked out of ur place by ur landlord and because of the stress ur about to explode. Since ur taking suboxone, it wouldn't be really using because ur so used to it, and u want to figure out how to use by plugging. U have no needle and the dropper u have is leaking so u need help figuring out how to measure and sit and....well everything I guess.

Is that right or am I way off? I'm sorry I didn't understand but ur post was all over the place. Ur obviously wanting information on plugging and ur a suboxone patient.

I hope u come bk and post again to clarify what ur needing help with. I don't want to say the wrong thing if ur meaning something completely different.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:55 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

I've been IV'ing suboxone for about 3 years now and am really trying to stop but so Sar plugging isn't proving successful for me how much water should I be using and how far do i need to insert syringe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:50 am 

I don't think there are many people who have responded to this thread who know how to "plug". I certainly can't help you. Sorry.

Amy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:18 pm 

Can't u just stop iv'ing and try the medicine under ur tongue? That will be ur best solution.