It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: First couple of days
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:43 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Hello All...

I have been taking Pills Since 2 Knee Operations about 4 Years ago. It was only 5mg/650 at first. Then onto the 10/325 bought online when the scripts ran out. They finally stooped allowing that, so I was able to get 30 mg roxys about 40 a month starting last Christmas. Well, this Summer I hit the Jackpot so to say. Friends friends had 30s at 7 bucks a piece, and with my Compnay rolling in the Bucks I got more and more, then for friends, and relatives, etc. Next thing I knew it was 10 then 15 a day.

Starring at 450 mg. a day. I finally woke up when I ran out a couple weeks ago. It was tough for a couple days but had done it before. NO WAY ! by the 4th day of laying in Bed, doing nothing, I knew I needed help.

Call the County health clinic, told them my problem and they faxed me a list of Suboxone Doctors. I had only about 4 or 5 a day up until tuesday, when I did 15 or so, 10 wed. , and my last 3 Thursday morning. I waited until what my Doctor Described as "6 to 24 hours" and feeling the effect of mild withdraw. At 6 PM which was about 12 hours I took my first 1/4 suboxone. 3 more 1/4 got me trough the night. Felt like a hit of Acid on the first one, and was dazzy throught out the night.

He had told me take 2 a day 8mg. Tried the half pill, not much help, then another half, then a whole one at noon, 4, 8 and now feel in need of another. I will be up to 5 full 8 mgs. a day. More than twice what he prescribed. He only gave me 20 for the week, which wont last.

I am in my normal withdraw chair, the recliner in front of the TV. And certainly dont feel anywhere near "Happy" But as the day went on, the withdraw syptoms would pop up, sweating, chills, Stuffy nose, lack of appetite, and dozing in and out of sleep. The first syptom this morning, trigger me to take a whole one. But was not enough to force me out of the Chair and to go out to the "HOME OFFICE" That is a Problem. I can turn my Job off and on at my own pleasure.

Kind of on here checking to see if I am OK ? These things cant be building up in me ? I can take a whole one now and feel a little like getting up, take the dogs out, went for a little bike ride. But came back, and was right back in the chair.

Well see how tomorrow moring goes. I am going to take a hole one now 11.00 and again in the morning around 8.00. It does get rid of the bad nassal clog, and I can sleep in peace. I just keep reading how people are on 2 8 mgs. a day. That just is not enough for me. I am 5'11" 180 so its not a weight thing. Maybe its because I started Partying 33 years ago when I was 11. What a Joke, where was my Family //

Thanks All

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:06 am 
New Poster
New Poster

[color=][font=Georgia][font=]Good Morning Everyone ! No need for me to thank some for replys. :roll: Feel Pretty good this morning. Although the "Feeling Normal" is Tuff. No, Get up and Go! At 44 years of age, a Lifelong smoker, Coffee Drinker. That bump in the Morning was the helpful part.

Today I have taken one 8 mg. I wont hesitate to take another the minute I feel a side effect of the Roxy's. Another thing that will be hard is "Doing no Drug" I can supliment with something else, "Pot maybe" to get a better feeling, Wife has Ultram. They were the start of my Opiate problem about 8 years ago. Before that is was Drinking, Coke, and occassional others.

Coke did me in back in 89. Spent a whole year in Jail because of that Crap. Posession with Intent, Maintaining a dwelling, etc. Att. said it was bad timing, and catching a judge that was moving from Family Court to Superior, working her way to the Top did not help. It was one of those Life Experience's that I will always take with me. You learn so much about Basic Survival. How to find and Increase yourself in the Pecking Order. How to deal with a Human that known nothing Cililization.

Growing up I thought it was Normal to Party. When I was 10 I helped my Father Cultivate the Crops. We would ride through Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware Stopping at certain Cornfields. He would have his paper and Pencil. "OK Son, take these 10 plants in 20 Rows, put them 5 next to 5 after ripping out the Corn" Mile Marker 176. :roll: Then we would Pull them in Ouctober, hundreds of them, always as late as Possible. It was free for the taken, mostly I would try to impress my Babysitters with it.

Of corse my Parents were divorced, Mom decided she want the redneck Hillbilly type. She was a city Girl, so I have no idea what she seen in him, other than the Money. He own a construction Company that had over 100 emplyoees, All Hillbilly's too. You never seen so many Drunks together at a Company Picnic. By the time I was 15 I was allowed to drink with these Guys. Seriosly would get me Drunk, Just to watch me act stupid. Or out fishing, Drink what you want. He was "Good" to me in that way. How stupid it is to think it was "good". What were they all thinking. Was this normal from 1975 to 1980 ?

That is when I changed, got mad about all of that. Graduated, went to college, got out worked and started back into it all over again. A little at a time, one thing to another. Have done something ever since. My Biggest fear is getting perfectly clean, I would love it, but one thing will always be a problem is going to sleep. Even in Jail, when Clean, I could not sleep, Jimmy Legs, wake up every hour. I have Tinitus really bad. Years ago I had a problem with my hands where they would lose circulation completely turning white in cold weather "Raynauds Diesease". It wouldn't even be freezing, just cold. Had Nephritis as a kid, 106.5 degree temp. And had osgood slaughter when I was a Kid too. I wonder if it is all tied together.

I have no idea why I wrote all of that. Just thought other would be interested in someones life. I have read just about every thread. It is all so interesting to me. Well, i am feeling good and am going to cut the grass.

Please excuse my Spelling, Plus I dont see a Spell Check... Should i smoke some Pot ? That isn't all that bad huh ?
[/font][/font]
[/color] :wink: