It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:24 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

[marq=right]~~~Thanks for your time everyone~~~[/marq]

[font=Comic Sans MS] Please remember that it is illegal to buy/sell/trade/even GIVE suboxone. Most of us have worked hard, or ARE to keep good relationships with medical proffesionals. Even members who are doing very well in recovery can have a weak moment and fall back into drug-seeking patterns. Please be wary of contact from members who are seeking extra medication or who are offering it. Remember that we are here to support each other in recovery, not to find a connection.... IF you are approached by a member Please let any (active) moderator know. (it will be kept confidential) [/font]

by now, you've probably seen my new announcements all over the boards,,,,
:wink: :wink: :wink:

I don't want to see anyone "banned" over this issue...... honestly it's been brought to the attention of us moderators that there is some of "this" going on.......

Obviously we are all adults, and in charge of ourselves.....
Some of us, that come here, especially at first, are feeling lonely, sad, depressed, you ALL KNOW what I'm
trying to say.
It's unfortunate for someone, ANYone to try and take advantage of that..

anyone that does, is not only putting THEIR sobriety at risk,,, but they are also purtting the person they are
asking, in jeopardy as well as their recovery as a whole.

we all know how hard it is to find a good, sincere doctor ,,, not to mention one that allows maintenance patients,
so if/when asked about this whether it's on this forum,
another forum, or EVEN in "real life"

Let's try and remember how HARD it was to get here in the first place!!!

that's all I've got,,
thanks for your time, concerning this matter

```as always, if you have ANY QUESTIONS at all, please do NOT hesitate to contact me, or any other active
moderator, I will try and answer anything to the best of my ability```

That's TRUE STRENGTH
http://almostoneyearclean.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:39 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Not only does it risk everyone's sobriety involved, but it is also illegal. And not only that, but, it's a faulty ordeal. You cannot succeed in something like this. I know this because maybe I have common sense, or maybe I just look at the facts? Idk. But the reason it's faulty is this: If someone offers to send you medication if you pay for it then how will you go about paying for it? Also how would one go about making sure they get paid without being ripped off. Let's just know that you cannot make transactions with people you do not know, for many reasons.
It's also very un safe, and un healthly. I wouldn't buy medication off the street or any illegal way no matter how sick I get. I would pay as much as I have to in order to obtain it legally. But I understand not every is like me. Just be safe and smart folks.
I wouldn't buy illegally even if it nobody knew.
I do it for myself. I try to live right everyday.And remember everybody, there's people watching! :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:06 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

DUDE have any of you guys seen the suboxone page on Facebook? It's some BULL shit. I went looking there for a sub page thinking it would be an advocacy of treatment sort of deal with interesting discussions in the comments, even if less civilized than those of this forum, but it was ALL people trying to sell or buy suboxone. They just comment on the wall and tell what city or state they're in and say if they've got it or are looking for it. And I was like, jeeeeeeeesus why. So dumb. Facebook. Yeah. Nationwide drug dealing on Facebook, national stupidity.

I still see friend requests from fake profiles cops make up with a profile pic of some girl, the first time it was just a close up of her cleavage. But it's a lose lose situation because if they're not caught they're still doing it and if they are, then law enforcement can be like "see! See! It's a bad drug it's recreational shut it down!" And that affects our treatment options.
Believe me I'm not one of those people who has a hard on for catching drug offenders, in fact I think the system should be much different and liberalized, but I just wish sub opponents wouldn't use this shit as an excuse to be critical of MAT or that if they're gonna be diverting at least don't be throwing it out there like that on a web page dedicated to it. I think there's a few bupe related Facebook pages but this one was like 99.9 percent solicitation.