It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:30 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

dont no if iam posting this in the right place can any one see me or see this post can any one help please my wife has been taking 30 mg ms contin 2 a day with 2 30 mg perks a day and tramadol for breaak threw pain for 8 years its been 24 hrs since she had any of the ms contin or the perks 24 hrs she is sick we went to suboxne doc today he put her on 2 8 mg
films a day told her to start in 48 hrs tonight tonight i had to give her tramadol and she is still crying in pain could i give her the suboxone now even tho its only 24 hrs she been off ms contin and the perks i hope i can give it to her 24 hrs early she is so so so sick she has lyme dis from a tick thats what started this but can i give her the dose now even tho she had tramadol few hrs ago 25 hrs now for ms contin and the perks please help me she needs me and your help to god bless

i dont no where to post this or how im so upset i cant figure this out and my wife is in pain so bad help

Post subject: Wade
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:48 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Wade, please listen to me. I want to be really clear about something that I think some people misunderstand. People like Birdie, who had trouble with Suboxone, are not bashing Suboxone. I am so astounded at the insane defensiveness in this regard. Birdie clearly stated that he is not anti-Sub for everyone. He was so incredibly clear on this that I don't know how you could have missed it. He was describing his own experience. He is happy for the people who have no trouble with Suboxone. He is glad they have been effectively treated with Suboxone. He doesn't think everyone experiences what he did with Sub. He specifically stated that he believes it has something to do with a person's body chemistry and that everyone is different. I feel the same way, but when people who have not had a god experience with Suboxone talk about what they have gone through, they are 'bashing' Suboxone. How is that a fair assertion? It's actually quite inaccurate and insensitive. I mean, imagine that you had not had a positive experience and you got online and tried to find help and were told you needed to keep the 'bashing' to a minimum. I mean, sheesh....

Medications affect different people in vastly different ways. There is so much intolerance towards those of us who have been through a rough time on this drug. I accept that some people need to be on Suboxone. I listen to people talk about their cravings or pain, and I take those people at their word, even though I can see neither their cravings nor their pain. I don't insult people by insinuating that their cravings or pain are imaginary. You know, that's exactly what addicts have been up against in the past: intolerance, being told their cravings are in their head, etc. What a shame to see an addict showing the same intolerance to another addict. Why would you do that to someone who doesn't have the same story as you? I find that quite arrogant. It's unfair and unrealistic to assume that because your experience has been one way, everyone else will have that same experience. I am very much in support of people making the healthiest decisions for their own situations. I wish you would be supportive in the same way, because we can all make different choices, and yet that doesn't mean any of us are choosing the wrong thing. If anything, there seems to be quite a lot of bashing and intolerance of anyone who is struggling with Suboxone. I wish I could understand better where that comes from. I'd like to know if you think that those of us who have had side effects or trouble from Sub are glad we have gone through or are going through those things. It really sucks to have those troubles and on top of it, you get onto a forum like this to try to figure out how to get to a better place and then you get slack for acknowledging that you are struggling. Pretty unfair.

So, just please be clear on the fact that just because some of us didn't have a smooth ride on Sub and have been fighting a pretty big battle with it, we are in no way whatsoever saying that other people are wrong for taking Suboxone. Take your Suboxone. I swear on my life that I'm truly happy for you if it helps you/saves your life. I hope you don't suffer from symptoms that are severe enough that you have to look into something like Ibogaine. Don't beat up on those of us who are desperate and looking into any option that may help us.

laddertipper

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:14 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

thank Ladder, I could not have said it better.

I dont understand at all how I have trash sub? What I dont get even more is how someone could trash ibogaine that they know nothing about? It make me feel like I am wasting my time here except I have recieved many pm's wanting more info and thanked me for posting my experience. Now I surely understand why they dont say it openly on the forum..To hear crap like Wade's opinion and threatening me by saying I am bashing? What do you call youself doing Wade?

For a bunch of addicts acting like this really shocks me. And your absolutly right Ladder, addicts are treated very poorly in the ER's, work place and in the media. Now I come here and get the same and from another addict.. wtf?

I am not going to continue to respond to folks like Wade... waste of my time and just over being judged for wanting a better life. I got what I need and feel very blessed that I was open enough to do the search for myself. Now that its over I really am glad that Sub didnt work for me. It just made me reach deep in my heart, pray and be open enough to hear what another addict had to say. Being open allow me to hear what Capt and his neice had to share and I feel even more blessed that the Ibogaine did work for me.

I do love the double standard here. Or maybe these basher cant even see it? I get that. I was sorta the same way when I first went on sub and would say so outside of a meeting. The reception I got I felt was judgemental (just like here), I would see the rolling of the eyes and sometimes even a look of disgust. I did have this one women say to me when we were smoking outside the meeting that she felt srry for me. This pissed me off. In my head I was like "feel sorry for what?" Here I am, not shooting dope, not using house money to fund my habit and she feels sorry for me being on boxers? The program is clear on BMT and MMT. I was not saying I was clean, I knew I wasnt. But I felt like I was in a better place for sure. Well, untill the sub stop working for me and actually esculated my problems. So I do understand why so many here feel the need to "protect" thier use of sub. Who they are protecting themselves from I dont get. I am surely not bashing sub, it just didnt work for me. I feel in many folk eyes that makes me "different" for lack of a better word. I dont even have a word to express this. HEll.. just a junkie that was willing to do whatever it took.

I dont see anything wrong with those on Methadone nor sub. I feel they are doing the best they can. We put dope in our systems for so long that its hard to live without the opiate in our system, hard to function. So if taken a pill or drink of meth allows us to live a productive, sane and happier life... then it is what it is. I do feel sorry for the ones that had little habits and put on sub. I think they have actually just increase thier addiction to a different level. But it is what it is. I am sure they didnt do thier research as I didnt. the wd from opiates is horrible and I know I would do anything not to go thru it again. Been there too many times and know what it is. I was on the Meth program at one point in my life. I hated the way I was treated when getting my meth. Sometimes I wanted to shot the nurse passing out the meth. They surely didnt want anyone to wean down. Everytime I brough it up (once ever three mo when I saw the case worker) they felt that they needed to increase my dose. At one point I was on 320mg a day. Finally I did get take homes but that took forever it seem. Once I got take home I began weaning down. I stored so much meth that when I did get put on 21 day detox due to showing pos for coke one time, I had enought to finish my slow wean. I tell ya... I was so nervous having that much meth in the house, only had two kids at the time and they were in to everything. I did of course keep the meth under lock and key.. actually double lock. I remember reading in the newpaper of deaths of kids getting into thier parents meth. That would of been the end of me if my kid died due to my habit.

I also have to admit that when I went on sub I did think I was "better" then those on methadone. That is sorta the feeling I get from a few folks here... like they are better then me because the sub worked for them. So I am a basher since sub didnt work for me. And Ibogaine is Bs.

I dont think that Iboga is for everyone... In fact I was told that with the undergrund they wouldnt even treat me straight from sub or meth as a matter of fact. I was very lucky to have a buddy who is a NP and she wrote me script for MScontin for the time I needed. But from what I understand some providers will provide the morphine for a short time to help you switch over before the treatment. Not sure about all the details of this though.

Damn... I actually came here for some support this morning but then read that post. Threw me off. I dont even feel that comfortable posting what I was going to post... dont want to be judged so harshly. I am hard enough on myself then to add fuel for fellow addicts to judge me too. I think I will pass for now. I guess I could hit a meeting but really wanted to give wife a break today with breakfast in bed, feed the kid pancakes and take them out of the house. Or hell, just go journal to myself.

Later all.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject: birdie,birdie,sigh!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:46 am 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

birdie wrote:
wade wrote:
:?: wow amazing. I believe this is nuts. I have been on sub ( not deafened) and off sub for five months and I felt exactlyy the same off of sub after the week of slight grumpy feeling. Some people I think see and feel things that just imaginary. Sub helps my siatic pain a lot without destroying my life. Pro sub here lady

Wade... I am not anti sub for everyone. It just that it didnt work with my body. I am glad you were able to use it to help you end your actuve addiction. I am glad that now your off all opiates and feel the "same". I didnt want to feel the same. I need to be happy, free of all opiates and able to function this way.

I do know a few that are on sub right now and it does work for them and well. I was just not one of them. Now it dosnt matter that sub didnt work for me. You say you only had to endure a week of feeling crapy I do question because I know no one (in person) who experience that. But I am sure there are some out there. Again I think its has to do with body chemisty.

But, very happy that now your drug free and happy. It goes to show that sub is not all trash which I use to think when I was going thru the wd and failed over and over. But I am not alone in this I know now. As I have stated in the pass, I know a few folks that will be on it for life and prob. needs to be. Also it is working for them and they are not held captive in thier home, not able to answer the phone or door. Again I think the sub just mixes better with thier body chemisty. But congrats to you for your clean time. I mean that no matter if you think I am "nuts" or not. We all have the same goal here. To live a happy drug free life. I now have that, just got here a different way then you did.

I also have siaticia but sub didnt touch that pain. Motrin does for sure. But again.. different strokes for different folks. The provider did suggest that I start esthanaxtin for my pain... I just started it yesterday so early to say but will let you know if your interested. I know for me... the option of a opaite for my discomforts is not a option that I care to allow. I am not one that can dabble or use opiates for pain. it will end up the same way it always has.

"Wade... I am not anti sub for everyone. It just that it didnt work with my body. I am glad you were able to use it to help you end your actuve addiction. I am glad that now your off all opiates and feel the "same". I didnt want to feel the same. I need to be happy, free of all opiates and able to function this way. "

Man, you are ignorant! I'm not going to even bother reading all this drivel, but this statement just doesn't make sence. Your wording is so puerile! Isn't 'actuve' some kind of acne medication or something? anyway- I'm paraphrasing here- you're glad he (wade) feels the same. The same being the way he (wade) felt before he ever took any opiates? So are saying ibogaine is some kind of anti depressant? If someone takes ibogaine they would feel better than the "same" (what wade felt before his opiate use)...maybe if wade had ibogaine treatment, he would have felt so good! (better than the same before opiate use) he never would have started taking drugs!!This sure as hell sounds like the claim you're making!LOL jesus...this is the worst mis leading stupid thread EVER! RE read what you are writing Birdie. Although, I'm SURE my responce is way over Birdie's beek.

Post subject: Really
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:48 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Indigo it seems you can't stop reading what you call drivel from Birdie........we get it Ibogaine is not for you but that doesn't make Birdie ignorant. It just makes you look silly when you say I am done with this thread and keep coming back to share your comments. Do us all a favor follow your own words and be done with this thread so those of us that are interested in hearing what a fellow addict has to say can say it without your commentary........

Jim

Post subject: Re: Really
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:08 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

ReRaise wrote:
Indigo it seems you can't stop reading what you call drivel from Birdie........we get it Ibogaine is not for you but that doesn't make Birdie ignorant. It just makes you look silly when you say I am done with this thread and keep coming back to share your comments. Do us all a favor follow your own words and be done with this thread so those of us that are interested in hearing what a fellow addict has to say can say it without your commentary........

Jim

Yes, Indigo is doing everything he can to look like he's not interested in this 'drivel', but that's obviously not the case. If he was not interested he'd be indifferent, not hateful. Indigo, why oh why are you so mean?

Why does no mod show up to remind us to be civil? Seems like that rule only applies to certain people.

laddertipper

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:23 am 
Hey....I used to be a mod! Does that count?!!??
Indigochild, Why don't you just move along and stay off this thread, as you have said repeatedly that you would do. It seems to me that Birdie is being as careful as he can to avoid bashing Sub and to avoid being ugly to anyone. You, however, are being rather ugly and I agree with the others who feel you need to stop now.
We all get that you think Ibogaine is BS. I don't know how I feel about it myself. I certainly am not jumping on the bandwagon for it. I may even agree with some of what you've had to say here. But your message is bound to be lost because your attitude is bad and because you're attacking another member. It's just not okay.
By the way, you seem to enjoy calling Birdie out on his misspellings and grammar, etc. I believe the correct spelling is response....not responce. Misleading is all one word and the bill of a bird is called a beak, not a beek. Just letting you know.

Post subject: two weeks clean
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:12 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I was told by a mod that it was address with the slamming... I dont give a shit what anyone thinks of this. I am posting this for me and for those that want to know. For those that are so close minded and can only correct my spelling.. just dont read, it will be easy for you.

I will be two weeks clean tomorrow.. or last dope I took would be tonight. None the less... two weeks have gone by. I am now back to work and glad of it. I have to say the first two days were hard on me. I was exhausted by the end of the day but slept well and woke up the next days ready to face life.. the coolest thing for me is not waking up in wd. My routine has been that I wake up in wd, reach for my sub, wait for it to kick in and hopefully sleep while waiting.. then shower and get on with the day.

I LOVE not waking up in wd and having to reach for the sub or dope. I wake up now and put the coffee on. I take my shower while the coffee is brewing then take my wife her coffee in bed. I just cant tell you guys how great it is not to be addicted to anything. I still have not smoked a cigg either. I dont miss it either...well when driving my car I do think about it but dont really crave it at all. I have NO dope cravings at all either. I had my first dream last night since My treatment and it was great.

Saturday I am to take a booster that she gave me to bring home. Its not suppose to put me back to where I was.. meanng no dreamstate but not suppose to drive a car for 24 hrs. How it was explained to me ... the sub shut down my natural ability to produce endorphines as any opiate will. The Ibogaine gets that loop going again and the booster she finds that those of us that have been on sub/meth its harder to keep the loop going. So the booster is to help kick start it again. I know I am producing endorphines. I giggle, happy and feel pretty even keeled. I have not had ONE panic attack since the treatment either. I do get frustrated driving in traffic but able to calm myself a hell of a lot easier and just go with the flow. I am so please with the outcome of this treatment for me its hard to express. I have talk to my provider a few times and she still pushes support. I just dont feel the need right now but will do it just because she says too.

Strange thing is my tastes really has changed. I dont crave sugar like I did and I actually crave good food. My wife cooked Cabbage for the kids.. I would never even think of eating it before but I really enjoyed it. I eat three meals a day now, I poop two times a day now....strange how something so simple as a good satisfying poop daily makes me feel. While on sub I only had a bowel movement about every third or fourth day, if that. I go two times a day and its so easy on me. This alone is worth getting clean..lol. Oh how simple things in life please me.

I am still surprized by the smells and how beautiful the green grass is. I love cutting the grass. I have a tree in front that seem so bright and alive. Red leaves and low branches. Planted it when we first moved in here. I love that tree but really didnt notice just how beautiful it really is.

ANyways... just thought I would check in and try to answer more pm's. I cant say this enough but I think it best you guys talk to a provider youself. This provider I went to suggested strongly that I talk to a few clinics. this way I hear the same thing over and over and it sinks in. I do have a better understanding now about why/how the ibogaine works but not a medical person. Its best you'll get the more deeper details from those that work with this WONDERFULL plant.

I will try and check in at least once a week and give updates on how I am feeling. I will for sure be able to get on Saturday when I take my booster. My wife is taken the kids to see grandparents so I can have some quietness in the house. I will let you'll know how the booster makes me feel.

Later all... back to work.

Birdie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:14 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

two weeks today for me. I really didnt expect to feel this good so soon. I was told that it would take about a month to be able to say.. "I feel great". But for me its been sooner. I think now that I am sleeping better it makes all the difference.

Got to give the Ibogaine credit though, No matter what drug your coming off of with long term addiction I think the rooms say three mo's before one feels good. So I really got a big jump start.

Just a note to everyone. I have had many ask me to have my provider call them. I am sure everyone knows this is not legal in the USA so she has to be careful. I know for me it took a while of emails back and forth before she would actually call me on the phone.

So I suggest that you'll just email her. I do think I gave many her email address. I will pass on to her that many here are interested and really all ready have. Her response is that many do get interested when someone first post about it. Most never follow thru and she dont need to go looking for clients. They all come to her. I think and this is only my opinion.... she dont like or with me she didnt try and talk me into this treatment. THis is something she perfer you look up all info we can find, make a informed decission then contact her. I cant blame her for being so carefull. There are many nasty folks out there and would go out of thier way to start trouble... we see it here and we are all fellow addicts. I think being a nurse she has no problem making a living... I would think she could make more working in a hospital then doing this but really dont know. My aunt is a rn and makes good monies. So I am assuming a lot I guess.

Well.... I am patting myself on the back for my two weeks clean time. I can say for sure I will not use today or tomorrow. I am scheduled to take my booster tomorrow. I dont feel like I need it and will be discussing that with her today. I will do as she says since she know this medicine but really dont want to take it. I was told it wont give me visions or anything like that but just not to drive a car. Oh well....we got to do what we got to do. I do have a another home group I joined last night. That makes two home groups. Not sure there is much else I can do for support.

For you'll still struggleing...hang in there. Only way to get pass this is thru it. It will change your life for the best once your not dependent on a substance for a full and happy life. I am really blessed.

Later,
Birdie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:57 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Well, geez, I guess anything is possible. I am considering Ibogaine, but I'm skeptical, of course. I doubt it works for every single person, as nothing works for every single person.

It would be weird, though, if Birdie is faking the whole thing. I've been in contact with Birdie, before and even during his stay at the Ibogaine house. I've also been in contact with the nurse who administered it, and she was certainly not pushing anything at all. I really cannot even get any further with the process until I have both an EKG and a liver panel done and send them to her for her to review.

Like I said, anything is possible, but you could also be wrong. Don't take offense to that. I'm open to what you are saying, but please just be open to the possibility that maybe this is not the same person who has been making up stories, which is a crappy thing to do, whoever that is.

laddertipper

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:42 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

well i gues i'll try to forget about ibogaine,but what about the ibogaine hospital in
cancune mexico. i lke suboxone anyway ,it helps me stay away from places i should
not be. plus it gives me a sents of well being sometimes.
this person said to god. how much is a 1000.000.00,to you.and god saidabout a penny.
then the person said how much is a 1000.000.00 years to you. and god said about a minute.
then the person said could i barrow a 1000,000,00 dollers and god said yes in a minute!! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:03 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

???????

WTF?

LOL. well... not that I give a shit who this person is but I have to say some of what he/she said was also explaine to me. NEVER trust what is said on the net but research yourself.

I wish I was a provider.. but I know I do love the one who provided for me.

Not here to talk anyone in to this but it worked for me.

Beleive what you want too. NO skin off my ass.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:14 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Birdie, I actually do believe you. It would make zero sense if you were not being honest. I remember what you said before the Ibogaine, right before, and afterward. You weren't a poster boy for it. You weren't even sure what was going to happen. It worked for you, and you went through a whole lot trying to figure out what would could possibly help you. There may very well be someone on the net trying to make money off people who need Ibogaine, but it's not you and it's not your provider. I emailed with her and she is far, far from pushing Ibogaine. I'm serious, so you guys....I'm backing Birdie up.

Birdie, I'm glad you came back on and responded, but you are right. It is no skin off your BLEEP.

laddertipper

Post subject: johnboy
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:46 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

i'll back you up birdie. i talked with eric toub. he said what you said.
i think your for real! i'm still interested in sister.

Post subject: Re: johnboy
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:23 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

johnboy wrote:
i'll back you up birdie. i talked with eric toub. he said what you said.
i think your for real! i'm still interested in sister.

Eric Toub is pretty amazing. That man knows opiates, opiate addiction, Sub, and Ibogaine backwards and forwards. SMART guy!!!!

laddertipper

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:34 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

treatment centers in mexico,south of floridaand ontario for short.
the one in mexico has nursing staff,and doctors treating people
before treatment they have to be off suboxone for 21 days,
becouse the suboxone is what ever sticks to the recepters to long.
and this is supose to help prevent p.a.w.s.
7 day stay. but i'm not 100% sure about this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:36 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I have moved several posts from this thread into the Moderator Forum for the time being. If one of your posts was moved, please be patient while the other mods and I review the posts.

Also, please keep in mind that personal attacks are not allowed on the forum. This includes calling a forum member's identity into question or stating that a member is spamming the forum, or is not who they say they are, or that their motives are questionable. If you have concerns about a member or a particular post, please report it to the moderators.

People are welcome to share their experiences here - whether they be with Suboxone, MMT, abstinence, Ibogaine, 12 steps, SMART, and anything else...so long as they do so respectfully. Personally, I am interested in birdie's experience with Ibogaine, just as I would be interested in anyone's first-person experience with Ibogaine. I am also interested in any research people have read about Ibogaine, preferably this research could be linked to the forum or quoted from a reputable source.

What I don't think we need is a debate over the validity of Ibogaine as a treatment for addiction. Obviously, it is an experimental, underground treatment (in the U.S. at least) and thus has a marginal status, nevertheless it is being studied as a treatment for opiate addiction so there is some level of credibility. That is established and I think everyone understands that. So lets just move on from there and continue this thread in a more positive way.

Thank you to the folks in here who are keeping it civil and keeping the discussion on track. I really do appreciate it. I'm sorry that I didn't get here to clean up sooner. Please, when things start to go off the rails, shoot me a PM and I will try to help.

-Jack Kornfield

Post subject: hey Diary
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:53 am 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT! THIS IS MADE UP FICTIONAL BULLSH1T! capt, AND birdie are the same people!!! jesus, man. because of you, this is a weaker forum and YOU are letting this 'character ' w the same IP do her dirtywork. Hey, you want to hear a trippy story, I'll pull something outa my butt and tell my personal story! geez! The man that calls this girl/ guy out- then you go and erase it!??... because of people like you these crooks can feed there addiction!complete bs :cry:

Post subject: Indigochild...
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:33 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Indigochild, please check your PM's.

I want to reiterate that I did not delete or erase anyone's posts. Earlier today I MOVED several posts to the Moderator Forum for review by the mods and admin, and just now I MOVED several of indigochild's posts to the Moderator Forum for review.

As far as capt and birdie being the same person - they do not share an IP address so this claim is unsubstantiated. Birdie has not broken any forum rules and he is free to continue posting at this time.

If anyone has any questions, please PM me.

-Jack Kornfield

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:07 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Anybody can use different computers to make it look they aren't the same people. People can try to cover their tracks. I only meant to warn folks of misinformation and see the truth is all.. Its too much of a coincidence is all and I still stand by my opinion and instincts. Also considering the folk was on sub same amount of time as the other folk on other boards. Here is an example of someone who did iboga only to claim PAWS come back. Hope am allowed to post this.

It takes away 95% of acute heroin wd's when detoxing, but after a whole days when you feel clear headed, the cravings start to come back, low grade wd's (aching/restless legs, lethargy, slight chills/sweats etc) coupled with psychologically suddenly not having that heroin crutch every day are hard to cope with. It makes you crappy, so your craving sleep after a few days and the ibo keeps you up as its a stimulant. For long acting agents symptoms are longer lasting and more gruelling.

If anybody wants to see the blog then here it is. http://heroinjunkie.blogspot.com/?zx=cbb07996890450a3.

This is just one of many cases where folks are complaining of paws coming back when iboga wears off, espeacially suboxone-subutex users..Only recently folks have been detailing their iboga experiences because in the past not many were using iboga to detox off suboxone and methadone, even from short acting opiates i.e heroin. Now new experiences come out all the time and they aren't so positive espeacially for buprenorphine users, particularly when symptoms come back. Don't you think folks around the world would use this legally and it would be more popular? in my opinion it's nothing more then placebo, eventually we all have to play the Piper. If anything folks are claiming it only postpone's symptoms and the depression is worse after iboga, because since your relatively high from iboga for a while the come down sucks big time. So all am saying is beaware people and dont be so easily lead and naive. Think of your health, your future, your budget and try to taper the sub and take it from there. We all want a way out and all are desperate for it, but the ones who are patient and grounded and not naive are the ones who succeed. I think with a slow steady taper and some courage getting off Suboxone is doable, taking iboga to get off sub is no different then tapering off or when you reach the 3 month mark. Just research the facts people and find out the truth before rushing into things and ruining your lives!

Last edited by Blood_Xcalibur on Mon May 09, 2011 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next