It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:39 am 
New Poster
New Poster

I started abusing vics way back in 2001 when u could get them online by the time those scumbag government. Douch bags ended it in 2007 I had 15 sites senting me 120 10/325 lortabs a mpnth each and I plowed theu them all. Now before im condemed ivdidnt have insuraance and im one of the few men who have lupus and those pills allowed me to work a full time job. Then by the grace of god I found a doc who gave me 120 80mg oxys and 120 30mg ir oxys and because of my tolerance he gave the samwe to a family member who gaavw them all to me. So lets just say my tolerqnce is someqhwere near pluto. A month ago he retired so I got subutex and subpxone.

Well 2 days ago after weening down and being clean for 12 hours I took a 2mg subutex 30 min later I started feelimg worse so I took anpothwr 2mg. Waited an hour and was still sweating had restless legs and felt like hell. So this ti,me I took 4mg waited another hour in a bathtub cause I was streeming sweat by now. But I hurt a little less its now been 2 days I havent slept since 330pm july 2d and ita now 733am on july 4th and im still not feelimg right. The restless legs are driving me nuts.

If anyone here hats close to westchestwr country. Ny or fairfield county CT. And can help me please fpr the love of god pm me or email me. Im at wits end

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:20 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Your tolerance is very high and it may take you a bit longer to stabilize on Suboxone. With your tolerance being where it was, I would have expected you to be on 12mg or 16mg of Suboxone. If you hang in there, you will feel better.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:22 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Your doctor just decided to risk his entire lifes work and all the effort he put in an his license to Rx controlled medications just because you have a "massive tolerance" and illegally prescribed an alternate Rx to a family member with the intention that they "give them all to you"? Yeah I believe that.

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:47 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

If you have stayed on the Suboxone you should be feeling better by now...I sincerely hope you are. My fiance came off Methadone before going on Subs & even tho he stopped 24 hrs like the doc requested he got some pretty devastating withdrawal symptoms. Bad enough that he dealt with it for 2 more days before following reg dosing. I mean he was in hell, but it passed & the Subs are working just great. Hopefully you are also doing great...I'd like a follow up... Lol...