It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Hi Everyone, New Here!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:24 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Hello, I joined this site right before I started taking suboxone, I have been on it for nine days as of today. I'm new to sub, had heard of it a few years ago but didn't know anything about it until recently. So far so good, I guess. I read a lot on this forum, but have yet to post. So, that's it for now. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:08 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Welcome, monsterkitty. I saw one of your posts on another thread and welcomed you there, but I now see you posted this. Also, welcome to medication-assisted recovery or remission. I hope you find this as welcoming a forum as I have.
How is the suboxone going so far? Do you think it'll work well for you and fit into your recovery OK?

Again, welcome and feel free to post often.

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:47 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Well, this is the third time I am trying to reply to this message. I do think the sub is going to work for me, but I need more than that. I know these forums help a lot, but I will be going back to meetings, and my dr. gave me a list of addiction counselors I will call.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject: Welcome!!!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:01 pm 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

Hi monsterkitty,
Welcome to the Forum. I hope you feel as welcomed as I did when I first came around. Its a wonderful site and you will find lots of support from people in ALL stages of Recovery. I am in my 15 month on Suboxone (16 mgs/day ) and feel great. I'm glad to see you are going to meetings and I would also suggest calling one of the counselors that your Dr. has given you. I have found that it is helpful to go to therapy and participate in this forum where people know what we are feeling like and are going through or have gone through the same thing.... Please feel free if you have any questions or concerns to ask. Maybe down the road you will feel more comfortable and will share a little more about your addiction & Recovery..... Again welcome and Best of Luck!!!!!!

God Bless
TW

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:59 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Welcome! I am glad you found us. This site has been an awesome support to me and I have learned a tremendous amount being here. I hope you get the same experience. I wish you all the success in the world and welcome you to LIFE. I am sure you will be busy actually enjoying for the first time in a long time :-)

Cherie