It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:42 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Whenever I taper to a smaller dose, I am really sensitive sexually (basically I cum way too fast). My gf gets really frustrated. I know it regulates in time once my receptors level out. But does anyone have any suggestions or know of any products that can help me in the meantime? Also can anyone else relate to this? I feel like an awkward, vulnerable teenage boy.
JH

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:55 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

I'm glad you brought this up, because I was too embarrassed! I've been on 24 mg down to 6 mg. it was at the 6mg that I started having dreams that are very vivid and very, um let's just say, "satisfying". For me, opiates have always decreased my libido and of course sub was no different. It is one of the more encouraging side effects if I do say so myself ;)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:02 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Wow, I realized I didn't even answer your question. I guess I got all excited with my own libido and didn't realize you are having a downside to it. I am a female so I can't weigh in on any endurance enhancing. But, it will, I assume, level out as your body adjusts. My husband is just so happy to have me back in that way, that he's not expressing any complaints. I DO understand it's different with males so I hope you get some better feedback than mine!

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:03 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Minnie wrote:
Wow, I realized I didn't even answer your question. I guess I got all excited with my own libido and didn't realize you are having a downside to it. I am a female so I can't weigh in on any endurance enhancing. But, it will, I assume, level out as your body adjusts. My husband is just so happy to have me back in that way, that he's not expressing any complaints. I DO understand it's different with males so I hope you get some better feedback than mine!

I LOVED your feedback Minnie!!! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:15 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I understand where youre coming from. No pun intended. This happened to me as well. It will get better with time.

But in the meantime rub a quick one out before the action goes down and maybe you'll last a bit longer!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:26 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Ha. Heard that. Yeah don't have a problem getting excited. Just getting too excited too quick. I think I'll go check out the head shop. They might have something. I'll post my findings for anyone interested
JH

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:48 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Check in the pharmacy section of the local drug stores or wal-mart. They used to have a product that acted as a kind of numbing agent. It doesn't numb you completely, but just desensitizes you a bit to delay the "big moment" and therefore increasing the time your woman has to get her pleasure too. :D Sorry, I don't remember the name, I haven't had the need for it in quite a few years... :wink:

But, I couldn't resist commenting on Minnies reply! :lol: Those are the BEST kind of dreams! I have had many of them too, and usually the next morning my husband tells me I was trying to molest him in my sleep. :twisted: So funny, I never remember that part of it, just what was going on in my little dreamland!

Q

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:56 pm 

On the back of qhorsegals post, I used to use a condom that had a numbing agent in it so you could last longer. Those days are long gone but I wonder if they still make them. Some research is in order.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:59 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

^ Forget a numbing agent! A condom alone should do the trick. LOL. Talk about desensitizing..

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:07 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

tinydancer wrote:
^ Forget a numbing agent! A condom alone should do the trick. LOL. Talk about desensitizing..

What's a condom? :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:52 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

My thoughts exactly, "what's a condom?"!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:07 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

ok boys and girls. A condom is something you use when you are a young unattached person who is trying to see how many sexual encounters they can have in one semester of college.

Hopefully, when you're married or committed, you shouldn't have to use one. But it DOES reduce sensitivity. Personally, I find it all levels out because SHE too has reduced sensitivity. So, it's like you're in the same boat all over again. Not a shrimp boat though. More like a Love Boat.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:14 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I haven't seen a condom in like, 7 years I think?.....but we fixed that problem where babies kept popping out. Now we just keep in practice from time to time.

RIP little brother. Gone, but not forgotten.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 pm 
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

Me too. The over sensitivity lasted about a month. I was worried as thought i had reverted back to my very young years where its very hard to have any control once you get into it.
All back to normal now. 6 weeks off sub.
Thank God! Its the only thing i have left. Dont drink, smoke, drug etc.
Boxerdrh has good advice. Knock one out beforehand if possible. This will help. If you know what the plans are.