It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Drug test today- Help
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:26 am 
New Poster
New Poster

Hi guys. I'm new to this forum. I messed up Sunday and did some dilaudid. I did about 4 8mg pills, IV, that day and took the last one at about 1am that night. Today is Tuesday and I have to take a drug test for my suboxone clinic at around 1pm. I drank a good amount of water yesterday, and have been taking my suboxone (zubsolv) since, but I'm fearful that there is no way I will pass this test. What should I do? Is there hope for passing or should I just reschedule the appointment and pay the rescheduling fee?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:02 am 

If it were me and I had the chance to just pay a fee to see my dr at a later date, that is what Id do.

Unless your out of zubs and worried about useing again..

Not sure you will pass a ua right now ..imo...

Razor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:55 am 

Like razor, I don't think u have a shot at passing a drug screen. If ur afraid of getting kicked out, then I'd reschedule. But sometimes if ur just honest with ur Dr, that could be the best option. It really just depends on how understanding ur Dr is or if there's a no positive drug screen policy to were if u mess up once then ur gone.

I hope everything works out and u don't have to ever worry about a positive drug screen again. Keep in mind how scared u are right now, maybe that will help u not use again anymore. Good luck.

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:18 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Thanks guys, I just went ahead and rescheduled my appointment. If I fail a drug test at this clinic I have to see the doctor again the following week and the visits are $170 each, plus a late fee, PLUS my insurance might not cover the medicine anymore. That's a risk I just couldn't take right now. So, I'm just paying the late fee with the assurance of a clean test. I should be good by Thursday right? They even called in enough medication to get me through. I hate that this had happened. I really do want to stay clean and sober. Good luck to you all and thanks for your input.