It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Dosing down queston
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:10 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I cut my dose down from 32mg to 16mg daily a few days ago. Today I am feeling very anxious and unable to concentrate. Also my eyes are watering and nose is running. After all I've read on here I shouldn't have any withdrawls at 16mg because of ceiling and half life or could that be what I'm expiriencing? I don't know if it's all my head and wanted your opinion. Could my body be so used to twice the dose that I am in withdrawls a little. It isn't the horrible withdrawls I used to have and mostly anxiety. I can bump up my dose again but really dont' want to unless I have to. I just don't want to take more only to find out that wasn't it at all. What do you think?

Thanks!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:18 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Hello! I know this is thread is a bit old, but I was wondering how you made out....

When I started on suboxone over 8 months ago I started at 24 mg per day. I don't think I had much of any symptoms coming down to 12 mg to where I am at now, with my 2nd and current suboxone doctor. I don't plan on tappering any more and I will take the 12mg per day for long term. According to others on here, they don't have many symptoms till the 4mg range. NOT EVERYONE...we are all different!
I was also wondering if you are getting the best absorbtion of the suboxone/bupe. Are you taking it under the tounge? Are you letting it dissolve and wait 10-20 minutes to spit or swallow the liquid? Do you wait another 15-30mins after it dissolves before you eat or drink anything? These are all decent tips for taking the suboxone/subutex. There are more if you would like them. Just let me know.

How did it work out at 16mg for you? Did you end up going back to 32mg? Good luck and I look foward to an update when possible. Thanks!

"Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it." ---Salvador Dali