It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Doses doses doses....
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:00 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

I'm blasting Still Ill...England is Mine, It Owes me A Living: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3Y_sMLqIqE
maybe / maybe not
The best cultures enshrine the sovereignty of every
man, woman, child, animal, blade of grass over their own body and states of mind...while
the worst deputize every citizen for the sake of security. Fuck em

Sorry about the political philosophy.

Doses: what I've learned in 3 days without sleep and a thousand knives in my belly about dosing may help you
but it can't hurt: Wait. Wait to take the next dose (for me 1/6 of a strip...cut lengthways &then holding
the two halves using the edge of the foil or dry fingers make two more cuts crosswise). The reason seems to
be that junk thirsty receptors benefit from the pharmacokinetics of Subloxone & be able to drink more over time
based on the mean elimination half-lives of:
Naloxone = ~2-12 hrs
Buprenorphine = ~24-42 hrs
&
Norbuprenorphine = ~31-56 hours (the major metabolite which has been shown to bind opioid receptors in vitro (I'm quoting from the literature) so I've begun the in vivo studies and will report back

Post subject: ps
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:49 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

The link from my related post in 'HOW we take our Sub' -->
'Buccal Mucosa as a Route for Systemic Drug Delivery'

excerpt:

Even though the rectal, vaginal, and ocular mucosae all offer certain advantages, the poor patient acceptability associated with these sites renders them reserved for local applications rather than systemic drug administration. The oral cavity, on the other hand, is highly acceptable by patients, the mucosa is relatively permeable with a rich blood supply, it is robust and shows short recovery times after stress or damage (13-15), and the virtual lack of Langerhans cells (16) makes the oral mucosa tolerant to potential allergens. Furthermore, oral transmucosal drug delivery bypasses first pass effect and avoids pre-systemic elimination in the GI tract. These factors make the oral mucosal cavity a very attractive and feasible site for systemic drug delivery.

Within the oral mucosal cavity, delivery of drugs is classified into three categories: (i) sublingual delivery, which is systemic delivery of drugs through the mucosal membranes lining the floor of the mouth, (ii) buccal delivery, which is drug administration through the mucosal membranes lining the cheeks (buccal mucosa), and (iii) local delivery, which is drug delivery into the oral cavity.

update:

Day 3 (?); still no sleep / hypodermic-stabbing stomach pain; moderate releif dousing with Pink Bismuth (my new best friend) / administration: 1/6 strip prn / (ii) buccal delivery route, i.e. 'tween the cheek & gums / I love U too