It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 782 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
 Post subject: Re: DOING IT!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:07 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hi BF, that's a very kind thing to say, but I have to look really close (and maybe squint a bit) to see abs definition. I think it's more like, I'm not totally there yet, but something is happening down there.

Planning on checking out the P90X abs workout CD this week, and also going to try a fat-burning recipe recommended by a friend (distilled water with four kinds of sliced fruit and vegetables mixed in, plus mint leaves). He swears that he's been losing body fat since started drinking this stuff instead of regular water.

So I don't think the contest is closed just yet, but happy to hear that you've got some catching up to do. Not sure where Trainer is with the abs, she's been pretty quiet about it.

-- ji

ButterFLYING! wrote:
Hurray!!! You are definately the winner!! I counted all 6! Looking great ji! (You should have photo shopped on Brad Pitt's head or somebody- hahaha)
So congratulations!!! Guess the race is on for 2nd place....unless Trainer has quit, in which case I get second by default and don't have to post!! lol!

Post subject: Re: DOING IT!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:30 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

The one on my chest is a sun with 'rays' coming out of it, my ex-partner and I got the same one as an anniversary gesture. My ex-partner wanted a female tattoo artists, which was fine, except the one we got wasn't very good, so I've been thinking about getting a new tattoo over it.

The one on my arm is a tribal design that I got about 10 years ago, while still in active addiction.

I also have a smaller tattoo on my forearm, the kanji characters for 'serenity' in a beautiful light blue-colored ink. Got it an a sobriety anniversary gift to myself, but was still on Methadone at the time, so I don't count it as an anniversary symbol anymore.

A butterfly tat sounds great, if you take time to find a good original image and a good artist, you won't regret getting ink work done. One year is a long time to wait, why not do 6 mos or something like that?

-- ji

ButterFLYING! wrote:
btw, what are your tats? I am thinking of getting a little butterfly above my hip bone on my "one year off suboxone" anniversary. What do you think?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 782 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40