It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:52 am 
New Poster
New Poster

Thank you for the support. I am still unclear how I could possibly ask somewhere if this is legal at all, and what I could possibly do about it. I do not think this guy should be allowed to operate like this, and I am quite upset about how much has been billed to me after the prices I was told over the phone and even at desk, and now that every time I questioned them in office I get the runaround. If anyone does know how to take care of a situation like this and could PM me I would be even more the happier to give more information on his practice. Thanks again everyone for the support.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:48 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Yes, I see how hard it is for you too...and all you are trying to do is get your medication....not get into a legal battle....honestly, if I were you I think the course of action that would be most appealing would be to prioritize getting a different doctor....but I understand how the cost of that is always a big concern. I'm just really sorry you're having such trouble with this. Please do keep us posted...I'm sorry I dont' have any good suggestions for you, but there are a lot of people on this forum so I hope someone else might. Whatever happens though, I hope you are able to stay on sub and to stay in remission from your addiction. That is the main thing, I wish you all success with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:50 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Quote:
Shelwoy, as bad as your insurance story is, I find your experience as a student of addiction treatment on sub even more disturbing. If you feel comfortable sharing this with us, what kind of treatment program were you working at and how/why did they stop you from working there?

I don't want to hijack this thread so I will post a new thread about what happened.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject: Dr scams
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:25 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

The first Dr i went to charged me $100 per week thats $5200 a year and would not charge my insurance he was a prick

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:33 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

i live in washington state to. and spokane city, i go to gateway verygood rehab center one of the only that requires counseling and has councling groups/sub docs all in the same building, they very flexible have generous payment plans, accept alot of insurances besides state insurance, also have better rates for no insurance people. i love my treatment center, and the counclors, it's nice and works great never anby problems. besides one time my doctor charged my insurance 200$ -30$ co-pay because he talked about me for an hour in a staff meeting. sounds weezely huh?