It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: disolving?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:09 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

i have read the stuff on how to let the subs disolve, but i just put it in my mouth under my tongue swallow when ever, drink coffee, then it is disolved. could i not be getting the right effect doing it like this or should i hold the spit in my mouth to get the full effect from subs? I know it taste nasty but it dont bother me to the point I have to spit it out or anything. Like I said I act like its not even there. Maybe this has been whole problem with effectivness. do you get the same effect swallowing the spit v/s keeping it in your mouth?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:34 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

From what you describe, you probably are not getting all of the sub that you could be. First of all, try not to swallow while it is still dissolving. Don't eat or drink while it's dissolving either and not for 15-20 after you've spit or swallowed. Try to hold everything in your mouth after it's dissolved for as long as you can for maximum absorption. (Believe it or not, some people hold don't swallow for 30-45 minutes. I personally cannot do that though.) And you can either spit or swallow when you're done - it makes no difference.

Once you know you're getting maximum absorption, you might be able to reduce your dose. That's especially important for people who have to pay cash for their scripts.

Hope this helps.

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:31 pm 
Yea im willing to bet your wasting quite a lot. I usually dont eat or drink anything for at least an hour maybe 2 after i take my dose. Also, if your putting it under your tongue, just try your best to hold it in one spot with your tongue slight pressing down on it so it doesnt move an just let it absorb into your mouth. Once you get the hang of it, their are ways you can swallow while its under your tongue without swallowing the saliva in your mouth. You just kinda close off your throat so that when you swallow nothing goes down. Its hard to explain but once you get the hang of it, its very easy. Have you read up about the other methods like the one in the thread called, "maximum absorption?" I use a slightly different alternative to the method described in that thread. Anyways, i would check out that thread and even if you cant do the method thats described in their, you can still learn a bit more about how its absorbed. Goodluck!!