It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:24 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

so ive been on subs for a year now, ill make it short, subs like every other opiate i love fixed my anxiety, depression, insomnia, like every opiate its a drug sent from the gods, the nectar of the gods, but this month my doctor mistakingly only gave me 20 subs instead of 60 usual, it was a typo on the script and i had no other choice but to get it filled,, so on the much lower doses , about 4 mgs a day, i started to realize ive ben living high everyday, it just became normal, my anxiety and insomnia came back, i was once again scared to leave the house and dint want to go out in public.. i dont no just food for thought if anyone else realized they have actually been buzzed every day while on a high dose of subs, not saiying its bad, i love it, cheeers

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:54 am 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

oclafsti wrote:
so ive been on subs for a year now, ill make it short, subs like every other opiate i love fixed my anxiety, depression, insomnia, like every opiate its a drug sent from the gods, the nectar of the gods, but this month my doctor mistakingly only gave me 20 subs instead of 60 usual, it was a typo on the script and i had no other choice but to get it filled,, so on the much lower doses , about 4 mgs a day, i started to realize ive ben living high everyday, it just became normal, my anxiety and insomnia came back, i was once again scared to leave the house and dint want to go out in public.. i dont no just food for thought if anyone else realized they have actually been buzzed every day while on a high dose of subs, not saiying its bad, i love it, cheeers

Why did you have "no other choice but to get it filled"? I would have gone right back in and demanded my 60? Why would he not give them to you...surely he did not want you to come down that fast..a typo can be fixed.
Also, my subutex does not make me high like other opiates. I don't feel anything. I have tried to take more just to see and nothing..just waisted a good pill. I sure felt my dose on full opiates like norco, methadone, etc. the more i took the better i felt..and it took more and more to get the same effect. That is why I like bup...you don't want more and most people do not feel the dose, the euphoria. It just makes me feel normal.

Anyway I am sorry you had to drop so low from 60 to 20...that is a bummer...I think I would call the doctor.
Slipper

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:25 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I know I thought I was "normal" the past 9 months but don't take your dose a day or lower it and your realize what we think is "normal" is buzzed, my opinion anyway.Well I go every 3 weeks, so I went got the script but didn't look at it until I went to go fill it the next week when I was fully out of subs. So I go ok I can wait a day of no subs to not sacrifice 40 subs, so I call next day and she was in a meeting and she told the clerk that's my right dose , just a big mix up. I had no other choice to get them filled because she was not back in office till Monday and that was a Friday. It's Ben a shitty month but I just picked up my 60 2 hours ago,Xmas comes once a month. SHe saidto just COME in next time, I would of been alot more pissed if it wasn't a free doctor( takes insurance)the only one I've eer heard of for subs