It is currently Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Digestive Problems
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:52 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I have been off sub for 22 days. I stopped at 1mg and my w/d wasn't bad at all. Extreme weakness for the first 7-9 days and insomnia which is getting better now, were the 2 symptoms which were most troublesome. Clonidine helped with the hot/cold.

No stomach problems in those days. They started later and have been getting worse.

For those that stopped, how were your experiences with stomach problems? Should I think its still w/d or go look for other causes?

Post subject: Re: Digestive Problems
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:16 am 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Hey Zyggy, First off, congrats on being sub free! Im about a week ahead. It will be 29 days tomorrow. The first few days I did experience some minor stomach issues as expected.

Around the 2 1/2 week mark things got worse for me. I kept questioning myself was this withdrawal or maybe my body getting back to normal after being on subs for almost a year? It got so bad I thought I had food poisoning or a severe stomach virus. It lasted days. I still don't know what caused it but I'm curious now to see if others had the same experience and this is just part of the sub withdrawal. The delay just doesn't make since to me.

Aside from some back pain I've felt great this past week. I would say this week has to be my best yet (post sub) Zero stomach problems. I feel like my body is finally getting close to functioning normal again.

Hope you feel better Zyggy! I'm sure it will pass soon. Keep us updated :)

Zyggy wrote:
I have been off sub for 22 days. I stopped at 1mg and my w/d wasn't bad at all. Extreme weakness for the first 7-9 days and insomnia which is getting better now, were the 2 symptoms which were most troublesome. Clonidine helped with the hot/cold.

No stomach problems in those days. They started later and have been getting worse.

For those that stopped, how were your experiences with stomach problems? Should I think its still w/d or go look for other causes?

I just had to let it go.
-John Lennon