It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: 21 Days As Well!!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:24 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Today is three weeks to the day when I stopped Sub cold at 8mgs. It wasnt a heroic jump. It was forced--I ran out ot time, pills and money lol But today...FINALLY...I feel human. I only got about 3-4 hours of sleep. Yeah that's a pain. BUT...I know that will end. I dont feel drained. I feel alert. I have a slight headache--but more due to allergy than WDs. I know that this is probably just a "good" day--but after 21 NOT so good days--I'll take it. Here's to everyone fighting the good fight. Keep going. Believe me--If I can do this--you can. Good luck all!

brian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:43 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hey brian - I'm happy to hear you are finally feeling some relief. The sleep will come, hopefully sooner rather than later. You were taking Trazodone, weren't you? How did that work out? I'm guessing from your 3-4 hours of sleep, not so well. Weren't you going to try a different sleep med? How'd that turn out? (Forgive me if I've confused you with someone else.)

Personally, I'm not stopping sub anytime soon, if ever. Getting off it just isn't a priority to me, besides (or more importantly), I also take my sub for pain. If I were to go off it, I'd be left with constant, untreated, chronic pain and end up back on full agonists. So I'm staying right where I am! No fighting the good fight for me! LOL. So I'll leave all that fightin' up to you all! That said, I am here to support you all in your tapers/jumps. But I think you already knew that. Keep up the good work. You're doing EXCELLENT!

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:57 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi hat--
I totally respect your decision to take care of business. Yeah I am on Trazadone. I found out it wasnt working because I was not taking the right dosage. lol So it has been helping. Last night I was a bit more restless for some reason--but I woke up feeling really good. Not 100%--but good. Keep us posted and thanks for your comment!

brian

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:37 pm 
Brian you are doing awesome and a great INSPIRATION for me.

Thank you, Robin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:37 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Brian,

Congratulations on DAY 21!!! You're an absolute warrior!!

I hear ya on having a good day after a string of craptacular days, OMG, I've got the biggest grin on my face right now....I'm proud of ya man!!

You just brought back to memory something I had totally forgotten, my first day feeling human again and how ridiculously wonderful it made me feel. Phew, thanks man, that felt great......Golly Moses, I'm almost friggin' giggling over here. OK Romeo, get a grip!! LOL!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:27 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Romeo--
Thank you dude. You have really kept me going forward.