It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: 4 Days!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:21 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Hey everyone! I posted a post in the Stopping Suboxone thread, but it seems there's more activity here. Not that I need more replies, but I know when I was searching and searching through Google for people's stories relatable to mine, it was nice to see!

So Tuesday at 12pm I took my last dosage, literally just crumbs. I figured out that I took about .25mg in a 24 hour period. I'd take once in the morning and once at night usually. Tuesday night I had a little bit of a hard sleep but not true RLS yet. Wednesday I was able to muster up some energy for a grocery trip. Wednesday night the RLS started. Thursday I was out of commission. Friday my husband got home early so when our son woke from his nap we went to Target and out to dinner! Last night still bad RLS, which takes us to today. Day 4. I actually feel pretty great! I'm tired, but that's to be expected. I don't have RLS during the day, only at night. I took Flexeril, which is a non benzo muscle relaxer, 2 of the nights and it helped TREMENDOUSLY! A hot bath right before you fall asleep is also key. It stops the RLS long enough to fall asleep.
I've also found Melatonin & a Magnesium/Zinc/Calcium vitamin help a lot at night also.
I haven't had bad stomach issues at all. I've had a good appetite, my mood has been a little iffy but also to be expected. But this is honestly a walk in the park compared to opiate WD.
Knowing this will all only last a couple of weeks is what helps me. Definitely GET OUT OF THE HOUSE! Listen to music. Just go for a drive. Anything that helps you get up! It seems so difficult to do, but I promise once you do you will not regret it. If you can exercise, even better. Get those endorphins flowin'!!
Hope I helped someone out there!

Post subject: Re: 4 Days!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:38 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hey MTM,

Thanks for posting your update! It's good to see that you are still doing well.

I wish you continued success!

Q

Post subject: Re: 4 Days!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:32 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Thank you! It's the 5th night without and I HATE this no sleep thing!!! It's enough to make a person go mad!