It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:07 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Oh my gosh!! LOL.... There's nothing worse than a sneezing fit and driving!!! Holy crap! "Oh shit!"

The only thing maybe worse than that was when I got a DD frozen tropicanna thingy ma jingy. They should have a warning label on that unholy drink, I got the WORST brain freeze ever driving to work on the highway. I was screaming and cursing, complete and utter panic... Lmao

Anywho, you're getting kinda far into your detox. 15 Days? Awesome. Keep up the good work and I hope you're getting some relief as the days go by!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:28 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Great job 2013!

I am totally inspired by you! I wll be joining you on the jumping off sub train very soon, you are rockin' it. I m down to 1mg, I am going to stay here for another month and then go on down, down, down til I'm off. Anyone who thinks that addicts are weak people just doesn't get it. You have to be incredibly STRONG to beat this, and I think you are!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:38 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Thanks to everyone for there support I def. need it. It's day 15 it's been rough not sure if feeling better or worse. About the same I think. I just have been trying to stay busy and sleep is very rare. I just have to remember this is not gonna happen over night.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:00 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Hold your head up high!

You're half a month into it.... You're gaining some ground. Other than little to no sleep, -IMO one of the worst parts- how else are you feeling? I'm glad you're able to stay active. You'll look back and thank yourself that you did!!

You are really, really doing awesome. Sometimes I'm a little jealous :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:39 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

My overall body really has that icky feeling if ya know what I mean. I sleep like 5 to 8 am or so lol. I feel like the lead suite and lazy but when I start feeling my worst I jump into the shower and head out mowing fishing running anything to stay moving. I'm pretty sure this has been the key so far. I have lost 12 lbs one from stomach issues and the other part was subs made me lazy. I have talked to neighbors old friends that I haven't talked to in years and It honestly feels great. I'm by no means out of the fire but I'm getting there. I have all the issues right now rls mild anxiety insomnia but my mind is so positive right now and that's what has me hanging on. If I sit around and think about it I start going all to hell lol. Stay moving stay moving lol that my motto. I'm gonna make it just takes time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:03 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Good good good! Yup, that lovely "I just don't fucking feel good!!!" feeling is a bitch. Hot baths and massages worked well for that. Now I'm finally able to work out when It gets that bad. Afterwards it feels so damn good.

I've come to hate the time of 4am to 8am. What's with that!? Lol. Clonidine let me sleep. I tried to take Tylenol pm once, and that was a bad move IMO. I felt so incredibly useless and tired the next day it was frustrating. And, I still didn't sleep.

Metal jumpsuit will go away soon enough. I've shed mine now. Makes a big difference in how you feel. Once that let's up and you start sleeping better i know you'll see mucho grande improvement in yourself.

Sitting around is the worst! When I did, it made me obsess over it all. Bath, shower, fishing, walking whatever it may be, that's awesome of you to get yourself up and going and move on.... At one point you realize you just kinda have to just do it!

"Stay calm and carry on" right? Pat on the back for you bud!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:51 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

I'm just thinking out loud after reading your post. I'd like to share
My reminder. Long story short last few days (5) really took me into the rabbit
Hole. Anyway story goes dr was out ill today for my appointment, so I had to

See the nurse. Few months back My dose was reduced from 12 to 8mg and I have found it tougher
Then I'd imagined to stay with an exact 24 hr dose with out falling a few days short.
Point being the combination of 4 days short plus RN having to get authorization from

The Fill in dr put me to about almost five days with out a dose. The metal suit was tightening
Down on my legs something fierce. Yesterday I had myself thinking I may be able to maybe pull
Through. I think it was just the anxiolytic (Benzo) talking which is

Prescribed and taking responsibility all be it I thought about them a lot
More then I normally do. I program computers. I took a break. Hard to think logic especially in the language of "C" anyway I Had time to layout my project
That's about it, for 2 days thats all i had. Anyhow I thought if I slept time would go by faster
Which like everything else faded.

Out of these last few days especially lastnight I maintained through movies which
Actually helped. Getting lost into the movies was nice. By the way
The long story short was my dr appointment explanation for today.

Anyway I'm usually well......I'm not really a big TV watcher (due to commercials)
Ill hit Netflix etc. I got to watching a universe. You know is there life out there shows.
And they were talking about maybe the technology of doing surgery with no scars etc.

Instant healing kind of stuff. This is how far I went in thought even though lastnight as far as
Being a wake wasn't bad. The last three days being asleep or trying to sleep made me feel worse
Then being awake, which it is usually the opposite. Sleeping usually takes the metal suit away. Love that
Description by the way....perfect.

This lady was talking about her abduction on this show and the things were supposedly
Done ro her. I immediately thought. I wonder if just say they are real.
They would have to have the technology to heal my nureons.

I said please take me and fix my brain. I know weird but I was in the hurt locker.
Well today just about an hour ago I got my first dose. Up until my eyes were watering
Literally dripping off eyelids nose running. Now that I have dosed 15 min and
The suit is loosening eyes dried up and i feel %10000 better. I commend your courage.
I admit I didn't have it. I don't have it in me at this time.

I have more but on this last statement but I will save for another................. time.

Snake

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:56 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

That is weird i thought I just had to sneeze 30 times in a row.off and on all day.I have never had that as a symptom.I am on different brand of generic then I was before might be why.

Snake

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:32 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hey guys I haven't been around much just letting you know I am on day 31 things have improved sleep still a bit off and still a bit of the bad feeling it comes and goes. Overall much better. Not perfect but improved. It's been a rough haul.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:17 am 

That's good to hear! Way to tough it out!

Amy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:18 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

11 days and I'm fairly in the clear of wds. Congrats to you and I too can't wait to say I've been 30 days clean. I also went the benzo route (1mg xanax if I was going crazy) but being active really is the key to success! I make myself go to work, hit the gym, clean the house.....really anything. And so true about hot showers lol something about them makes me feel somuch bbetter.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:42 pm 
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

When did you start noticing sleep cycles improving? I'm on day 26 and my sleep patters are all over the place still. Like no sleep till 2am and 2 hour intervals till 6-8am

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:39 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Keep up the great work & keep checking in here to let us know how u r....Jenni u said what is it with the hrs of 4am to 8am IKR....ugh I am now 7.5months out and still those hours I am usually awake its a good thing I usually have to b at work at 530am or that would just drive me up the wall now on my days off I find myself awake at 4am till about 6am then I make myself go back to sleep I lay in bed and just breath deeply and tell myself u will fall back to sleep and normally it works.

& the sneezing omg I have nevered sneezed so much in my life it got a little crazy there for a while because at the sametime everyday I would sneeze not 1 not 2 not even 5 like 10 in a row my husband was like omg r u ok lol the crappy part about the sneezing it would send me into coughing spells afterwards ughhh but that's better but till this day I sneeze at least once a day I never understood why?????

The hot baths did the trick for the rls and helped me sleep but only in small intervals I would sit in the tub for 45 mins the hottest I could stand or at least till the whole bathroom was nothing but steam I would get out and go straight to bed no smoking a cig no eating and def everyone here knew not to talk to me after my bath and I also cut out all caffeine....the hot baths would at least let me sleep for 2 or 3 hrs and when Id wake up id just do it again it was the only time I felt normal!!!!

Remember u can do this sounds like ur thru the hard stuff now its more mind over matter....I feel pretty good not everyday but Ive came to the conclusion people who are not addicts don't feel good everyday so why would I feel good everyday!!!! GOOD LUCK :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:34 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Fiveseven15 wrote:
When did you start noticing sleep cycles improving? I'm on day 26 and my sleep patters are all over the place still. Like no sleep till 2am and 2 hour intervals till 6-8am

Fire, get 10 mg of melaronin. It helped me when I coudn asleep plus its non narc. and non habit forming. Just a thought....

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:35 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Meletonin