It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:37 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Day 43 and hanging in there but wow what a process this has been. Had some family troubles the past couple of days which really tested my soberness. First time I wanted to use in a long time, but thankfully I didn’t. It just seems so much harder to deal with trying times when you’re stone cold sober. I just wanted to take something to forget about the emotional pain some of my family is going through.

Anyway as my friend says, everyone’s got problems….

As far as the sub WD I’m doing pretty good. Really everything is gone except I still have some lack of energy and some depression. My depression was getting much better until the recent happened. I guess I forgot how bad feelings feel lol anyway im in this for the long run :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:38 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Hi Substation, I've read all of your comments because I am really considering getting off of suboxone too. I just signed up to the forum and was wondering how you feel now since its been over a month since you last posted. Reading Romeo's comment that he stopped counting and started feeling better at day 118 is really scary!! So are you 100% yet? Also, if you're not, does anyone think that it'd be better to get back onto Oxy's for a month or so then just go through that withdrawal? Because it's a lot quicker even though it might be rougher. ??? Thanks, Brad

Post subject: Encouraging Folks
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:46 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and I have been taking 12mgs of Suboxone for a year now. I recently decided it was time to get completely clean. Suboxone has definately helped me and has been truly a blessing, but it is time to quit. I have been reading ya'lls post and I can't tell you how much it helps to know there are people out there going through the same thing as me! I am on day 5 of lowering my dose from 12mgs to 8mgs and I must say it is harder than I thought it would be already! I have a lot of respect for you guys out there that have jumped off at higher doses. I am going to try the little at a time method and would love to have your support. I read through ya'lls post a moment ago and starting crying. I am so glad to know that this forum is here and I am glad to have become a member as of 5 minutes ago! I look forward to being a part of this amazing forum! I am who I am by the grace of God and can do all things through him who gives me strength.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject: TaperIng
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:46 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Tapering can be hard and drawnout but its the best way to go if u want to avoid all the withdrawals. Theres a lot of good taper methods on here so check them out, just go slow and listen to your body and everyone on here is here to help you with whatever question you may have. Good luck and godspeed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:19 am 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Tapering is the best way to go for most people, and Suboxone makes that very easy to do. Tapers take time, but they also give you "practice" for the final jump. Remember the "horror stories" you read on the internet do not apply to everyone. At no point in my WD (which is still going on a little bit) did I ever think "I shouldn't have gotten on Sub" or "this is worse then hydro, oxy, poppy pod WD".

Another thing that Suboxone allowed me to do was to clean up some of my other bad habits. When I used to withdrawal from other opiates (before I got my shiz together) I would try to drink and smoke my way out of the WDs. This time, I was able to get comfort meds from my Doctor (they call me their model patient ;) ) and it was just so much easier. Some of the time was uncomfortable, but nothing serious. I am convinced that my positive mind frame and the long, slow, drawn out taper allowed this.

I never really "abused" my Suboxone though, and I can understand the reasons for a high jump off if the taper isn't working for you. Some people just cannot do that and that is okay. It is also okay to stay on Sub for life!

Post subject: Whats working for me
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:49 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

You must taper down or you will be in a world of hell
It took me relapsing 3 times until i discovered what works for me.
For two weeks i only use to films, i was taking a crumb only when i couldnt take it anymore
I started doing the master cleanse, wich is a liquid diet but flushes everything from your system
And its working for me 8 days on the cleanse and i feel good.
Read up on the master cleanse it help a ton,
The othe two times a tried to stop i had withdrawls two months later still.so i went back to roxys
For everyone out there do not take suboxone for more than 2 weeks or you be asking for advice.
God bless brother

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:16 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Trying to quit subs for the fourth time, now i feel that i am a expert since i have tryed different methods
I am one week off the subs, on day four i started with roxys 1 in the morning 1 mid day 1 in the evening i am planning on ataying on opiods for 5 days
I have not felt withdrawls from subs and dont feel high, the goal is not to get sick
I took my last sub one week ago and i am off the roxys so far so good
I come to the conclusion that i rather be sick from opiods than the subs, i am taking resestless leg syndrome pills, l- tyrosine, pottasium caps, b-6 and withdral with ease pills
I hope this will continue to work, can no longer go on wasting my life away suboxone is worst than any drug i was on before, doctors do not know how prescibe people should not be on it longer then 10 days otherwise you will be hook and withdrawls are worst than anything people can imagine.
God Bless u all

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6