It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:03 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Hello, I am on my 8th day off suboxone, after being on it since 6-2010. I just decided that I'd had enough. I got my last script
Filled in January, and I started decreasing my doses, then jumped off last Sunday. I somehow have managed not to miss any work in the process. I have been smoking weed to get through. I just didn't think it was possible to do this! Anyway, it's great to be clear headed. I mean, I was a zombie on suboxone. I can't say anything bad about the medicine.. I can say I find it sicking that in order to get a script for it, and the amount of money it costs... Well that's another topic all together. I was very lucky to have had a great dr, that never charged me for the script.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:44 pm 
This guy did it right he took the sub for a very short period of time after a 7 year addiction and quit and did well, if he was an idiot and kept taking it for years and became like most of the people on here he would never get off subs or opiats In general....if you want anything more than the worst opiat addiction you can have (long term suboxone) than take a page from this guys book and quit b4 suboxone closes the door on recovery forever!