It is currently Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:20 am 
New Poster
New Poster

4 Months on subs. started at 16mg. after 2 mo. I droped to 8 mg. stayed at 8 for a month or so droped to 4mg .Asked for and received 2mg pills took the whole pill for a fue weeks then took 3/4 than after a week 1/2 then 3 weeks than down to 1/4 of a 2mg. THREW AWAY 20 PILLS (flushed them) now 3 weeks at .5 mg I lined up all the small broken pieces in order about 10 of them, last one was prob. a .010 piece I felt a little shitty during the last month here and there a fue bad days never so bad i could not work with a smile! ok day one felt NORMAL day 2 mild cold symptoms , hard time sleeping maybe took 2 hours to fall asleep ,slept great . yesterday felt blah not good not too bad def. very moody lost my temper (dont usaually do that ) very able to work. Last nite slept good again took 2 hours to fall asleep but slept well. today I feel much better . WOW . I really just want to say Please listen !Coming off this stuff is easy if you taper down .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:48 am 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

GOOD JOB please keep us informed I am at .5 now have been for about 9 days or so ( need to check to be sure ) its good hearing positive things can happen after the jump :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:49 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Thanks ronz for the great post!!

Some sleep issues are totally normal at this point. Watch that temper, mine got completely out of hand for a while. It's hard to do, just be careful with the temper and try to keep it under control. Understand it's part of the process of wd. You might want to get good at apologizing, I know I had to!!

Hang on tight bud. You can do this!!

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:33 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Nice job ronz! You probably made it a lot easier on yourself by tapering down after not being on that long. You 'sound' very happy and I'll bet it's a relief to get the jump done and to not feel awful. Hope to be where you are someday....

laddertipper