It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:33 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Even if you dosed take tiki advice and just have it be a slip. The morning were hard for me as well. It got better around day 21, I guess you know the saying 21 days to break a habit. What helped me though was eating a good breakfast. Sometimes the worst place to be in wd is indoors, try going on an hour walk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:39 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hello everyone. Thanks for the responses. I honestly think I would have taken some sub if it weren't for you guys. I don't really have anyone I can talk to about this none of my friends understand. Anyways its been over 10 days now. Morning was really rough wad close to taking a piece but the support helped me goin g even though this sucks. I went out on my bike today for over an hour. It wasn't fun but tbh it was better than sitting in the house. Been practicing some deep breathing to help my anxiety. To be honest the anxiety quitting subs is 10x worse than quitting dope. I had diarrhea all day not sure why it just started today . anyways I'm doing alright I guess. kinda have a feeling of unfulfilment right now not too much happiness goiNg on in this brain right now but guess that's expected.I will continue to keep everyone updated on my progress

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:57 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Just wanted to thank everyone for the help guys god bless you guys

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:51 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Good job on not using today! Immoudium does help with wd if your not taking it. The depression should be getting better and the anxiety. I just worked and planned stuff so I didn't have time to think.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:00 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

It's day 12 for me jumping from 2mg, and I had my first little blip of sunshine this afternoon for a few hours where I felt pretty good. I'm with jjinda on the comedies. I was watching a Patton Oswalt stand-up special on day 4 or 5 and during that hour I laughed so hard I forgot I felt like death. Try to find things that encourage you or make you happy, even if you don't feel like it. I've been listening to uplifting music like dance/rave stuff, or meditation music when my headaches start, watching funny movies/tv, and youtubing motivational videos and just listening to them while at work. Exercise and diet too, I've been juicing fruits and veggies, and doing medium cardio for an hour monday-saturday (taking breaks so as not to get too sore and make the nights worse.)

I asked my sub doctor for clonidine before jumping, and it does help. I take mine before bed to help with RLS and I feel like it helps me get to sleep a little better. Besides, my BP is highest in the morning, so bringing it down a little is great.

Keep it up, I'm right there with you. We struggle together!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:13 am 

Hey SS, check out this link for some funny!

http://www.27bslash6.com/missy.html

Amy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:58 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

TY i will check it out. This morning has been incredibly rough. I have been up for over 3 hours now and my anxiety is still out of control. I got up took a lil bike ride and when i got back my anxiety that ball in your stomach was back, you know where you cant concentrate on anything because you feel so bad man. The past mornings have been horrendous. The first week I could at least smoke some weed and the symptoms would subside. Now the anxiety is breaking through the weed I can't get calm it is providing no relief. The past few days have def been the worst in the morning. Is it possible I am just peaking at 11 days. I did quit on over 1mg. I seriously don't know how many more mornings I can't of this, a man can only take so much pain. Ive taken so much pain over the past week and few days than I probably have in my entire lifetime. I have no doctor so I can't get clonidine. Is there anything that can help in the morningggg anything at all. The only thing that helps a little besides the weed has been a shower but its just as bad right when i get out of the shower. man this is so shitty. I can say this has been the worse 10 days of my life. ive never felt so hopeless. people who say stopping sub is easy are people fcking crazy man. I regret not tapering down greatly right now. No time for taper. not enough resources. Typing and expressing me emotions has helped alot sorry if this is a long post. gl guys

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:25 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Are you still in physical pain or is it all mental? Because truthfully is about 2 weeks of physical and 2 of mental. So if you want to know how long the a.d.d. feeling is going to last it's about a 2 more weeks, just like the physical wd it gets better slowly. I couldn't sit through a movie until day 26ish, and it was really hard at work to focus on my job, I just listened to music and would try to Mahe it through a song, and eventually around lunch the day would get better.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:50 am 

I know this is hard, and even though I'm not familiar with coming off sub yet, I'm very familiar with these feelings ur feeling right now. What ur describing is how I felt coming off opiates bk in the days of using. I never could make it through that part of it because it was friggin horrible. I do think that ur pretty strong though, to be hanging in there ten days later. That's definitely something to be proud of. Everyone is different, u could be at ur turning point any day now. Hang in there, as bad as u feel right now, maybe tomorrow you'll be just a bit better.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:49 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Jj and Jenn thank you. It is now 12 days hard to believe. It's still pretty crappy but I will say it is better than lately. Just to anyone reading this please ecerise it could be the difference between suBs and sobriety in the longoing run. Tomorrow should be a good indicator because the days have been back and forth. Jj we both seem to have very similar symptom timelines. I too feel better later during the day and try to listen to music. The mornings can be just so rough. I know gotta keep pushing. I'M DOING THIS IN LOVING MEMORY OF MY BOY LA WHO TRAGICALLY PASSED A COUPLE WEEKS AGO. RIP LALA.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:58 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

It's really back and forth one hour I could feel pretty normal then the next hour I am fcking struggling hardcore. Crazy the power of these opiates. I believe there is a major misconception about paws from doing research. I have read from some of the top people and they all say there is such a small percentage like less than 5 percent that actually get paws. I think from reading most people thinking they are on paws (not you guys) because they have lingering symptoms a month after stopping g. I believe that that they are actually still in regular wd and the long half life can confuse people. Paws doesn't hit until 3 or 4 months later after you have stopped. Anyone who is reading this please do nt let the paws scare you. it's such a small percentage you probably won't have to worry about it

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:41 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Glad to hear your feeling better, I think it was day 12 I stared to start feeling "normal". Quiet addict also jumped about a month aND week ago and had a similar time, his journal is in bupe in the review mirror, my process getting off, he chronicals it better then I did and it might help you know what to expect.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:25 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Ty jj. Hope you are still feeling well . today had Def been the best day. most of all the physical pains are ll gone expect for the first couple hours hwne I wake up I think that's cuz I dosed everyday same time right when I got up for way over a year and 90% of those days I was taking 4mg . As the time passes I am starting to ease into things especially in the afternoon and night about 4 5 pm and after. Ty everyone who has helped me with this. You guys really are life savers.There had Def been some close calls and I know this is still just the beginning to a long road but ty so much for the support

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:29 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Wanted to say thanks to jj, jennjenn, amy, boogie, aqua, and tiki you guys have helped alot.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:35 pm 

On behalf of all of us, you're very welcome!! You're doing the toughest part right now. You have to keep reminding yourself that this a temporary condition. Temporary!

Do you enjoy that dry British sense of humor? If so, you will LOVE Missing Missy! And it might be funny to you even if you don't enjoy British humor!

We are still here, reading your updates and wishing you well!

Put one foot in front of the other.

Amy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:39 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hello everyone it is the morning of day 14. Here is an update. The mornings are still not fun although the severity and length of the morning shenanigans have gone down some. I can be feeling okay one second then out of no where not so good. I will say the evening and night tines are actually okay and I feel almost normal. The mental part if rough I am really missing the sub. It has been 2 weeks now while.most physical symptoms are gone gone it doesn't seem like I will be happy no matter what I do. I have been working out every day and eating right. I would be so happy if I was eating this good and exercising on subs. Damn this long haul I am not feeling too good about myself or this situation I am in. Some mornings I wake up covered in sweat. I really am going to be scared shit less if I am not feeling better in a few more weeks. I've quit her oin and been alright within a week. This is nothing like it. This has been the hardest thing for me to do. I cant keep loving this way

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:45 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I haven't been able to crack more than 4 and a half hours of sleep either. I've always been known as a tough rugged guy but to be honest I am feeling quiet weak right now.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:39 pm 

It's a process, unfortunately. You will get there!

Amy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:31 am 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

Hang in there, sub! You are coming up on 3 weeks....3 WEEKS! That is awesome! This will all be a distant (yet memorable) memory soon! You are bound to turn the corner before long.
Hope this is the week that you turn that corner and begin to feel much better :)

CA

1.1.15 - 8 mg/day
1.24.15 - 6 mgs/day
3.6.15 - 4 mg/day
3.22.15 - 3 mg/day
5.3.15- 2 mg/day
5.17.15 - 1.5 mg/day
5.29.15 - 1 mg/day
6.16.15 - .8 mg/day
12.18.15 - 4 mg
12.28.15 - 2 mg
1.10.16 - 1.5 mg
1.21.16 - 1 mg

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:00 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I hope things are getting better, you're still going to have good and bad days but you're so close to getting over hump and more of the time should be good.