It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Day 18
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:18 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Day 18 off subs, just wanna update those of you who have supported me since day 1. Ive had one 8 mg film in my wallet since my jump just incase i needed it, But i can officially say i flushed that shit down the toilet today because I KNOW i wont need it. I just want to express to everyone out there that it is POSSIBLE and there is NOTHING to be scared of if considering quiting. IM STILL ALIVE and i feel better than i can ever remember. I feel like i have replaced my addiction to drugs with an addiction to wanting to help others so please do not hesitate to post and ask questions? Im here and will do whatever it takes to help anyone who wants to help themselves!!

Post subject: i just started
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:58 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

i just started on subs yesterday 12 mg a day how long were you taking it for and what did you taper down from? im really happy about getting this and ive taken it before for a very short period of time and got through physical withdrawls fairly quickly but the emotion toll messed me up and i went back very soon but this time i went to the doctor and im going to get through this im just trying to find out from other people how long it took them to get off of the stuff and how much they started taking and how much they went down to over time thank you for any help you can give me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:16 am 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Newlife I am so happy to hear that!!! This is my 7th day it hasent been to bad but I had a couple rough days
ddonkey I started tapering from 8mg in January and took my last dose of .25 mg ( cut a 2mg strip into 8 pieces) last friday one week ago.. there are tons of taper threads here with everyones taper schedules but we are all different and the best thing I can say is go slowly.. let your body adjust before you go down each time and LISTEN to your body.

I learned here the slower the better