It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: My Daily Updates!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:51 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Before I start.... Am I posting these to the correct forum? If not, can someone let me know where a better place to post almost daily updates about my bup experience... Thanks!

Hey everyone.

Today is day 6 and I feel great! If you're following along I had a mishap yesterday but all was well today. I took my suggested dose of 12mg in three doses. I have found that I feel much better once I take my second 4mg dose, so I am wondering if maybe I need to increase to 16mg per day. The side effects that have sustained until the 6th day are a mightily increased appetite as well as some agitation. I find myself to be a little more quiet and less playful at work as well as bothered by some things that wouldn't normally bother me. I see my doctor tomorrow morning and I am excited. I plan to be completely honest about my relapse and have my fingers crossed that he understands. It's one thing to stop doing the oxycodone but it's an entire other process to leave the lifestyle. I don't experience physical cravings but I have been put into some tough situations mentally. My dealer and I have become pretty tight so he has been texting me wondering what's up. I finally told him, and I think he is going to bother me cause he wants $$$ from me so I think I'll have to change my number. There are also some close friends of mine that I will probably have to stop spending time with, which is pretty hard to stomach but it is the reality. I am definitely ready and prepared to sacrifice whatever is necessary to ensure my cleanliness from oxycodone. I am happy to have gotten my relapse out of the way on day four and thankful for how eye opening it ended up being!

I'm very excited to see the doctor tomorrow and renew my script and see what kind of plan he has for me going forward. Please throw a prayer out for me that he understands my little hiccup and allows me to continue the treatment! I plan to look my best and show him how serious I am about this and that the relapse was a one-time thing caused by it taking a few days to get out of the lifestyle and habits that I had built for almost a year.

I'll stop by tomorrow to let everyone know if my dose has changed or anything.

Thanks for reading, any advice or responses are great!

God Bless,

Ryan

Last edited by rybawhhhl on Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Day 6! :)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:46 am 

Ryan from now on, post ur updates right here under this thread instead of starting a new thread every time. That's how most of us do it. Also if u have too many different threads, ur not going to see all the posts ppl post bk to u. So yeah, post ur updates right here would be much better :)

Post subject: Re: Day 6! :)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:15 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Awesome thanks! :)