It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Day 22/23
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:26 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Slowly getting better. The coaster ride is definitely slowing. Every now and then get the sneezes, a little diarrhea, still have problems sleeping. Positive effects, I'm not as weak as I was a few days ago. I worked 3 long 12 hr shifts and slept the entire night. I'm sure it was out of pure exhaustion. It feels like a cycle. Oh, the fast heart beats, yep those still come and go. I just say a little prayer and remind myself this is my body healing. I expect this to take some time. It is possible. No cravings. Don't want anything, but this process to end. Oh, I'm not taking anything but .25mg of Xanax when I feel the heart beats is getting out of hand at night. I dont like taking that. The B vitamins and healthier diet seems to be kicking in and helping. Lost 10 pounds!
Anyway, Good luck out there.

Post subject: Re: Day 22/23
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:27 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Doey

Sounds like you are doing really well! Takes time to heal and every day you wake up you are 1 day further in your healing.

Great to read!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:43 pm 
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

Hi Doey,

I haven't really been reading your previous posts so I don't know your specifics but how long have you been taking the xanax for? Hopefully not all 23 days? Just be careful cause getting off benzos is much harder and actually potentially life threatening if done wrong. not trying to scare you, but it's a thing. Glad to hear you're feeling somewhat better though.

evolved.

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:40 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

evolvedrevolver wrote:
Hi Doey,

I haven't really been reading your previous posts so I don't know your specifics but how long have you been taking the xanax for? Hopefully not all 23 days? Just be careful cause getting off benzos is much harder and actually potentially life threatening if done wrong. not trying to scare you, but it's a thing. Glad to hear you're feeling somewhat better though.

evolved.

I only take it at night. its literally 0.25mg. i am under physician care and said I am on such a low dose and on it for a few weeks pretty much nightly. You are absolutely right about the side effects. I had a brother (RIP) that was an addict and had seizures when he stopped Xanax. He was taking way too much on top of promethazine and Codeine and pain meds.
.025mg knocks me out but I feel groggy the next day. Otherwise feeling better.