It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:30 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

medco is only giving me a 2 day suply of soboxone and i hope/ hope / hope DR JUNIG SEE"S THIS". i won't be around much longer if i run out i only have a few reserve :cry: i gues they don't understand the W/D i'm not going to go through couse i will have to find some thing to do to prevent that from happening. i'm on 22mgs i will die SORRY/SORRY/SORRY God help me

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:44 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

johnboy wrote:
medco is only giving me a 2 day suply of soboxone and i hope/ hope / hope DR JUNIG SEE"S THIS". i won't be around much longer if i run out i only have a few reserve :cry: i gues they don't understand the W/D i'm not going to go through couse i will have to find some thing to do to prevent that from happening. i'm on 22mgs i will die SORRY/SORRY/SORRY God help me

Look at it this way, johnboy:

Look at what you're willing to do in order to keep from going through withdrawals.

Now, take that and do what you have to do in order to stay on Suboxone.

Would you pawn stuff or sell possessions to get the drugs on the street?

Then do the VERY SAME THING TO GET SUBOXONE!

Don't throw away everything just to chase what you'll never get...you know the road that you're possibly going to go down..
Use that mentality and pursue Suboxone instead of other drugs.

THINK about what you are willing to do to get drugs on the street. NOW..USE THAT, but instead, get a Suboxone doctor and treatment!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:48 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

boy it looks like we may have some more names to put on the vigual record to show how suboxone helps people and then get bomped off. i was just at the pharmasy and the pharmasist try to make medco pay a 2 day suply and got disconected.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:55 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

there is no other sub drs in my aerea? and i'm not going to by it off the streets. i will die befor i do that. and i dont whant any other drugs becouse i never was much a drug addict in the first place . i have been on 22mg subs for allmost 2 years becouse off surgery and on 300mgsoxycontin the giverment can not do this to me but they are. 22mg subs then bomp me off what the hell is going on????????????????????????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:05 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

i have sevse central sleep apnea and dr junig said it would be very dangeras for me to drop below the cieling level 5 % of people with central sleep apnea i'm talking to medco right now as i type. is the great God going to let this happen to me. every time i hang around christins i get in more trouble but that is beside the point. wow watch JOHNBOY drop off becouse the insuence company wont pay for my nuvigil i just talked she said they wont cover the 2 day suply but now there saying there office is closed. there doing a good job from keeping from me they just hung up again can i get in touch with dr jjunig

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:11 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

now i'm getting more confuced and wont be able to type thanks dr landis/ medco i don't want to go to the hospital any more

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:14 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

johnboy wrote:
i have sevse central sleep apnea and dr junig said it would be very dangeras for me to drop below the cieling level 5 % of people with central sleep apnea i'm talking to medco right now as i type. is the great God going to let this happen to me. every time i hang around christins i get in more trouble but that is beside the point. wow watch JOHNBOY drop off becouse the insuence company wont pay for my nuvigil i just talked she said they wont cover the 2 day suply but now there saying there office is closed. there doing a good job from keeping from me they just hung up again can i get in touch with dr jjunig

You can't blame religion or hanging around Christians because you're presented with hardships in life...that's not fair to anyone, including yourself. Life presents a challenge..and we step-up to the challenge..

You have to have determination and strength in the face of adversity.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:17 pm 
Hi Johnboy, thats bad, really bad, I'm very sorry all this shit is happening to you.
Dont know how much sub you have left, but can you drop the dose down to a bare minimum "SURVIVAL" dose until you sort all this out.
Good Luck Johnboy, Like everyone else here...I'll be thinking of you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:39 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

1978'. i'm not blaiming true christians. and if you were going through what i am right now you would defenatly be thinking and talkin in a more humble way!! subee'. i will try to drop if i need too "and thanks. but when you know your going to run out of 22mg sub soon '. you need to get on it or no one will help you. i took 14 mg bec today and feel egy slugish wired and sweety. becouse i'm running in to allmost 40 hours.i have only seen some people come off suboxone on this program doing o.k. but where are all the rest. i hope some one with more understanding would say something to me. and i have nothing against christin people. I SAID I HAVE BAD LUCK' that don't mean i'm against them i have 7 8mg stips left and will not ween off soboxne you don't no me and if you whant to star a argument with me becous i am going through a very dangeras situation then go to another program and if i'm ther i'll give you some of my mind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:57 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

johnboy wrote:
1978'. i'm not blaiming true christians. and if you were going through what i am right now you would defenatly be thinking and talkin in a more humble way!! subee'. i will try to drop if i need too "and thanks. but when you know your going to run out of 22mg sub soon '. you need to get on it or no one will help you. i took 14 mg bec today and feel egy slugish wired and sweety. becouse i'm running in to allmost 40 hours.i have only seen some people come off suboxone on this program doing o.k. but where are all the rest. i hope some one with more understanding would say something to me. and i have nothing against christin people. I SAID I HAVE BAD LUCK' that don't mean i'm against them i have 7 8mg stips left and will not ween off soboxne you don't no me and if you whant to star a argument with me becous i am going through a very dangeras situation then go to another program and if i'm ther i'll give you some of my mind.

You said, and I quote:

johnboy wrote:
is the great God going to let this happen to me. every time i hang around christins i get in more trouble but that is beside the point.

I'm not arguing with you, you didn't mention anything about luck, and I find that blaming something that happens on being around Christians to be a little offensive. God isn't doing this to you, and neither are Christians.
You didn't sit at home and wait on God to bring you the Suboxone treatment, did you? No, you got out and found treatment on your own, and did what you had to do to get help. Now is no different...You do what you have to do in order to continue getting help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:22 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

o.k but do you know a true christan out of a falts one. BEWARE it will happen to you and i will repeat the same thing to you. what i said about the great God thing is". the un true christan would say don't try and seek him in all ways. god wants people to come out and say what the hell is going on. this church and holding up gold cup shit is for the drain. i no what your talking about but god loves peaple to dout him and beleave at the same time for it gives him a chance to teech you.
but this don't belong on the forum for it is not the inerest of this forum and that is understandable

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:32 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

and you know why some one is not replying to me that knows me on the forum. becouse they no i'm screwed and don't no how they can help me. and thats where every one elts is going to be some day soon. and i hope to God i'm not the one ?
but for now i hope i'm talking or manic or some thing and the medco will continue to cover my meds there the one docs and goverment that put me on it in the first place and i'm done taking the rap and i don't go down easy and they will say oh ya!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:38 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

i realy thank every ones help. but when you really need it". its not there? :lol: but i only hope this is just a bad dream :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:45 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

johnboy wrote:
o.k but do you know a true christan out of a falts one. BEWARE it will happen to you and i will repeat the same thing to you. what i said about the great God thing is". the un true christan would say don't try and seek him in all ways. god wants people to come out and say what the hell is going on. this church and holding up gold cup shit is for the drain. i no what your talking about but god loves peaple to dout him and beleave at the same time for it gives him a chance to teech you.
but this don't belong on the forum for it is not the inerest of this forum and that is understandable

Admittedly, I'm a Christian..deep Southern raising (though I despise the Southern Baptist Association, because they are SO politically biased!!), but I am a Baptist...I don't attend church every time the doors open, and I still let out a curse word now and then..but I believe in God, and I believe that some things are up to me..

But one thing I am a firm believer in, is that God wants us to do things on our own..It's part of growing stronger as a person, and maybe it's possible that you're presented with hardships so that you can tell others and inspire them.

Just imagine, you manage to find a way to do what you need to do, and you are successful, then someone else has something similar, and you can help them out, because maybe they aren't as strong, or maybe they don't have the resources to do what you've accomplished. I look at everything as a possibility to grow and hopefully one day I can use what I've been through to help someone else who's in the same boat. And I've actually done that..here recently.

Because of things that people have posted on this site, I was able to tell someone what they needed to do when their insurance company sent them a letter and said "we're not going to cover Suboxone any more"...

The woman was devastated..near crying. She's nearly 60 years old, has fibromyalgia, and HATED taking lortabs and stuff, and she was hooked for MANY years. I taught her about Suboxone, and convinced her to try it, almost 2 years ago. Now, she's 2 YEARS clean with only Suboxone as her treatment..and she got this letter saying she was going to be cut-off from the meds.

But, because I had read of that happening to people here, I was able to tell her what she needed to call up the doctor and say to him. And she did. She called him and said "look, I got a letter from insurance saying they won't cover me anymore, and I was told that I needed to ask you about switching over to Subutex."

Of course she had to fax in the letter so the doctor had a reason to switch her, but he had NO problem with doing it. I told her that I was glad that I had the answers to her problem, and could help..

But I had to convince her that Subutex would help her the same way that Suboxone would..she was, of course, a bit leary of trying a different drug...but I told her there was no difference in the active ingredient..and just to trust me...so she did.

So there's a success story right there, and the only reason I was able to help someone (this happened within the last week) was because I used what I have been reading here, by other members..and their issues or successes with Suboxone, and reading about different things that people have encountered. If I hadn't been on this site and reading posts from other people, then I wouldn't have known what to tell her, except that I was sorry she was being cut off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:31 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I'm sorry your having difficulties johnboy. I know it's scary but we will get this figured out.

First, you said you have 7 8mg strips left. If it were me I would drop down to at least 8mg a day (more if you are ok). You may not feel great but it shouldn't be too bad. This will by you some time.

Second, you could ask your insurance if they would cover generic Subutex. If they will not you could still talk to your Dr about prescribing it because it is about half the cost of name brand suboxone. If you can't afford the whole script at once you can have them fill only what you can afford. Even if you can only get a few at a time.

You can also find out if switching your Medicaid plan would make a difference. Some plans cover things that others don't.

What is the reason your insurance gave you for not covering your sub anymore? If they didn't give you one call and ask why your sub was denied. Let us know the reason and we'll advise you to the best of our ability.

Hang in there johnboy, you will get this figured out!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:23 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Sorry you are having to deal wth this johnboy i truly hope everything works out in your favor. Its a hard situation and i know im not going through this and im not in the same state of mind, but you got to try and stay positive man thinking this way will only make things worst. Dont accept this outcome do every last thing humanly possible to try and get this figuerd out and only than if worst comes to worst at least u gave it your best shot. Also have u looked into methadone? I saw u mention u had a operation are u on subs for chronic pain? If so ask your sub Dr or Gp to switch u over its really cheap for all incomes and me and in my personal opinion you would get better pain control too most likely. Also u can look into methadone clinics. All im getting at is u have 7 8mg flims which u will have bite th bullet but seven days worth of meds gives u seven days to figure this out or more come the last couple days if u spilt your dose.

Keep your head up Johnboy you will and can get through this andim hear to give support johnboy just like all the others they may of not posted but they do support u still.

Ps Johnathan 1978 show some compassion hes def going through a hard time so try and be a lil more understanding.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:42 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Bboy42287 wrote:
Sorry you are having to deal wth this johnboy i truly hope everything works out in your favor. Its a hard situation and i know im not going through this and im not in the same state of mind, but you got to try and stay positive man thinking this way will only make things worst. Dont accept this outcome do every last thing humanly possible to try and get this figuerd out and only than if worst comes to worst at least u gave it your best shot. Also have u looked into methadone? I saw u mention u had a operation are u on subs for chronic pain? If so ask your sub Dr or Gp to switch u over its really cheap for all incomes and me and in my personal opinion you would get better pain control too most likely. Also u can look into methadone clinics. All im getting at is u have 7 8mg flims which u will have bite th bullet but seven days worth of meds gives u seven days to figure this out or more come the last couple days if u spilt your dose.

Keep your head up Johnboy you will and can get through this andim hear to give support johnboy just like all the others they may of not posted but they do support u still.

Ps Johnathan 1978 show some compassion hes def going through a hard time so try and be a lil more understanding.

You had to throw that last sentence in there, after he finally understood what I was saying and things settled down.

way to burst in with guns blazing.