It is currently Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: day 12 suboxone wd
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:47 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I have ct from h it took 7 days.I also have quit methadone that took 4 months lol.well still didn't learn and been on subs for 8 years the first 2 legal.well I balanced at 2 mg np once a day.before I jumped I was taking .05 a week then jumped.day one slight chill np easy and 4 hours sleep.day 2 same but one hour sleep.day 3 4 5 had all symptoms of wd but no back pain!!day 6 and 7 I peaked it sucked bad all symptoms but no back pain the whole time.day 8 9 it got a lot better only rls but was able to sleep 5 hours each night.day ten eleven and now 12 only slight rls very slight.no sneezing no pain have energy no chills no sweats nothing !! The wd from subs have been a cake walk compared to h and esp methadone!!also take Imodium for stomach but don't take long since it is a otc opiate and does cross bbb in high doses.max I took is 5 2 mg in a 24 span.anyone that is trying to quit taper and force food down.I been on subs for 8 years and my symptoms peaked day 7 and now it's day 12 and no symptoms stopping me from anything.I had 2 years sober after the done wd so I know what to expect with paws and for me that's the easy part the physical is always the worst. I am 31 yo male btw and I'm clean off opiates 100% and am so proud of myself.paws laughable to me np there the worst is over !! Will update every few days !!

Post subject: Re: day 12 suboxone wd
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:59 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Also when I was on 2 mg a day for years I would take my dose at ten am.well when I woke to take the next day at ten am I would always have chills always for years like that.maybe high metabolism I dunno.thought I would mention it

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:00 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I just wrote in another thread about how variable the process can be. I'm glad yours was relatively mild. Now the challenge will be avoiding all the old people and places. Sounds like you're in a good place.

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:42 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Thanks man !!! It's very mild to me because I can compare to cold turkey from 60 mg methadone.today is day 15 clean and it feels like month 3 on done.Have energy sleeping 6 hr every night all symptoms gone besides sweaty underarms!!! Btw I have a twin who does his sub in front of me and I could care less.I have not been high in 6 years.Also the first 5 days I went to detox otherwise the mental would of been worse.sheer willpower has provided my victory over subs grip on me.8 years on sub is enough I did my time and now I'm about to fly high on life !!!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:35 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Congratulations! Keep up the good work; you have made an amazing accomplishment.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:45 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Ty very much !!! It's now day 18 and I'm golden.I sleep 7 hours every night I wake up chilly but goes away after a hour.and sweaty under arms np there lol.I have seen my family more this past week then I did the past year.sub turned on me made me not care and isolate myself.not anymore !!! I'm proud to say I do feel again and with zero drugs!! Stay strong my family if I can help any of you I will just ask love you all !!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:48 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Congrats are in order. Good job brother. Myself? I was suffering from an oxy habit of about 180mg a day. Got on sub's, did 16mg the first couple of days, then 12mg for 1 day, then 6mg for 1 day now I'm completely off them for 2 days now. Just starting to feel the chills, relatively lightly. Feeling very depressed, not really suicidal but very crappy, when I get outside I feel better and more awake and ready to conquer this, my habit was a relatively short one, 5months. Very scared of what lies ahead but ready to plow through whatever it is. Any advice? Again, congrats to you.

Mike

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:09 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Since your on subs a short time then I have been your symptoms will match mine but milder.should peak about day 5 or so and get better.eat man force it down and vitamins Gatorade etc.sleep will be worst part nothing helped that but after day 7 I got 6 hrs np.the rls take Imodium it took 8 mg to take it away from me.if your at day 2 you have the willpower man just know after 7 days it feels like common flu.and not flu times ten lol.the chills u feel now will slightly I mean very slightly get a lil worse.I promise you bro if you white knuckle it to day 7 your golden.the wd is cake compared to all the others I went thru ( heroin) 60 mg methadone cold turkey)your emotions will come screaming back but just focus on the positive ones as much as possible.you can do this bro have faith man I'll help you along the way I'm here for you!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:15 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Also the Imodium will help sleep but be very careful with it.use only a few days because in fact it is a opiate otc.take 5 or 6 pills of it on your worst days but stop asap.it does cross blood brain barrier in high doses.and you won't shit yourself !! Also weed helped mental part anxiety etc.on Thursday it will be day 21 for me and right now I feel like I never took subs or any drug.the physical is over just mental now np there for me anyways

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:18 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Also at day ten I went back to work 8 hr shifts on my feet and was awesome.to put in perspective the done wd I was out of work 4 months !! Mike you got this man I'm 31 I did it with no support.first been clean since 21 yo bro your not alone man !!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:57 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks brother, I appreciate that alot. Only did it for 4-5 days and scared the crap out of myself and couldn't take it any longer. Definitely getting very emotional, like on and off all day, its been days since I took one but I feel pretty good, all things considered. Lethargy, but once I get up and start moving it gets better. Zanax helps with sleep but slowly running out of that and definitely don't want to substitute for a whole new addiction, especially seeing how I can't get anymore of those. Ill try immodium, but I haven't had any diarrhea at all, its mostly been thr other way around, can't go at all, the cravings? No craving to those pathetic little blue devils will ever make me crack. Just simply don't have any other option then to get clean and stay clean. Do have a couple bowl packs and that helped last night with the sleeping. Not much, but it did help. Neither me or my wife got much sleep. I woke up around 3am and tossed and turned all night. Small price to pay to be off these things as far as I'm concerned. Trying to stay hydrated but its tough, she's been eating but I've been living on a snack here and there and 51 gram protein shakes. The mental part is worse for me then anything. I keep wanting to quit this whole process, then I look at my little girls and everything changes. Can't let them down. Wife is probably going to take anyther trescue dose today but after that she has indefinite time off work and will tough it out like I did. Hopefully I'll be feeling good enough to help her out. All we have is each other, but I think that's enough. Its been 8 days since my last oxy and 4 days since my last sub.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:32 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Congrats man your on day 4 !! By Friday you will feel much better.the diarrhea hit me about day 5 Imodium solved that.but Imodium is great for rls and sleep too!!if u took a hour before bed 6 mg or so you will get more sleep than you have been getting.day 4 man no drugs be proud of that and it will help you through.by Friday you be a lot better than now congrats your almost there this a big win a epic win !!