It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:06 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

OK,I'll make this very short and hold my breath anxiously for someone to respond and help me through this as I'm truly feeling borderline suicidal at this point. I have been abusing 180-210mg of oxycodone daily for about six months give or take. This past Monday I went to a Suboxone clinic and was given a weeks worth and sent home with next to no valuable information. I started up on Tuesday afternoon on 8mg and felt pretty good. Took another 8mg as advised a few hours before bed and did thr same thing on this past Wednesday. Yesterday I tried to only take the morning dose and see if I could get by only to start getting crawling skin and chills around 2:30 am so I gave in and took 4mg, didn't get a wink of sleep all night. Now its Friday, I took another 4mg at 10am this morning and have been researching this crazy drug (suboxone) all day, hearing a great story, then a horror story, repeating cycle over and over again. I finally have said "I'm going cold turkey as of right now, and fight out whatever WDs I'm going to have, hopefully they won't be TOO bad, I'm really just trying to get ANY ADVICE AT ALL on this. Is it worth it? Should I just stay on sub's? I keep reading that if I stay on them all I'm doing is delaying the inevitable and its a complete waste of time and money. I'm not working as of right now so I'm not worried about having to go to work through the withdrawals, that is why I'm thinking " screw it, man up and fight it out ". Any advice guys, gals? Somebody please help me make the best choice I possibly can. The mood swings I'm getting already from these sub's are putting me in a dangerous mindset. Scared too death of this whole thing. Please help. Thanks

Mike

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:41 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Mike,

Sorry to hear you're not doing to well. Sounds like precipated withdrawals, but I don't think they last this long or could begin after a few days either. I'm no sub expert or doctor either, but I am on Suboxone and doing real good.

Can you tell us when you stopped taking the Oxy and how many hours and/or days passed until you started the subs? Theres definitely a waiting period after stopping another opiate before you can safely begin taking bupe. The time varies depending on several factors.

I switched to Suboxone from Methadone and because I hurried the process by not waiting long enough after I stopped the Methadone and put myself into PW's. I was so sick I thought I was gonna die. After I performed the process correctly my induction then went really smooth.

You may be on more sub that you need? Guess that's possible. Sometimes taking too much can have the effects you're experiencing. I was taking VERY high doses of sub and never felt good. Once my dose was lower I felt much better.

I can tell you that bupe really is a wonderful med. It saves lives and positively saved mine. It allows you to go about life doing what you want to do and not worry about chasing drugs again. I know I would relapse if I stopped taking it.

I wanted to let you know someone was reading. I'm sure others with much more experience than I will be along soon. If you're real lucky Dr. Junig will see your post and respond.

Take care Mike and hang in there ok.

SA

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:29 pm 

Hi Mike,

Only you can judge whether or not you need the stability of being on a buprenorphine medication like sub. I can only tell you why it's worked for a lot of us.

First off, the induction period can be tricky, especially if your doctor gives you little to no helpful information. I had a 100 to 160 mg habit on oxycodone. My sub doctor asked me to detox for 48-72 hours before induction. I was in moderate to severe withdrawals from oxy when I was induced in the doctor's office. I was given 8 mg and waited 20 to 30 minutes, but didn't feel better. I took another 4 mg and left the office feeling very good, like a normal person who is not on drugs on 12 mg. Later that day I had a bout of feeling terrible for about a half hour. I called my doctor and he said I could take another 4 mg. I think I was having a small period of precipitated withdrawal and I could have just stayed at 12 mg a day.

Within 24 hours I noticed that my obsession with my drug of choice was gone. I can't tell you what a relief that was! The symptoms and signs of my opiate addiction were gone because of suboxone. I continued to feel good, but maybe a little more fatigued than usual. I have used my time on suboxone to stabilize my life. I have an addiction therapist to help me work on my recovery. I have a job and I'm going back to school. None of that could have happened while I was in active addiction. My sub doctor is ready to help me and support me when I feel ready to taper off suboxone. I have tapered down to 2mg/day and I'm holding there.

I have been on this forum since February 2012 and I've seen many people whose lives have changed for the better from being on sub, but it's not without its problems. There can be side effects to the medication. But I think what scares you the most is what it will be like to get off of sub eventually. We have a section here called Stopping Suboxone to support forum members who are tapering off suboxone. The truth is that every person is different and people respond differently to tapering and detox from sub.

I think that the biggest reason there are horror stories out there is that some addicts were told by their sub doctors that withdrawing from sub is easy and that you won't feel any withdrawal if you jump off at 2mg or lower. This is usually not even close to being true for most people. We have seen cases of people jumping off sub at 8mg and even higher! They have a hard time! Because sub is a long acting drug, it stacks up in your system and takes longer to withdraw from than short acting opiates. The withdrawal effects aren't as harsh as with short acting opiates, but it lasts longer. That can throw some people.

However, there are some people who have used their time on sub to work on recovery and rebuild their lives. They feel ready to be off opiate medications and plan a slow taper to minimize withdrawal symptoms when they step off. I'm talking about people who are patient enough to taper to numbers like .0125 mg before stopping. They have very few symptoms at that point. There are several members here who have done this and maintained an opiate free life. We also have some who jump from higher numbers, go through a couple of tough months, and also maintain an opiate free recovery. Most members slip up here or there before they figure out their triggers, or figure out that they need to be working a recovery plan to replace the aid that suboxone gave them.

The people who have the most problems do not achieve stability while on suboxone for a number of reasons. Some aren't committed to a life of recovery. Some still mess around and just use sub in between drug binges. If they post here they are encouraged to get their crap together, but it doesn't always happen. Some folks are ambivalent about being on sub in the first place. Maybe their family doesn't agree that they should be on sub. Maybe they believe that they "aren't really clean" from an NA group and think they should quit sub. These people who can't find some stability usually don't do very well, at least until they can work it out!

Living a life on suboxone can be a very rewarding and stabilizing force. But it really depends on the addict who is taking the drug, not on the medication itself. Good luck with your decision.

Amy

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:52 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Let me get this right--- you did good on the first two days of buprenorphine/Suboxone, but then on the third day (Thursday) you 'tried to get by on only the morning dose'. Then you took a very small dose on Friday.

If it was precipitated withdrawal, you would have been sick two hours after taking the Suboxone. You said you started having problems on the third day, when you (for some reason) skipped half your dose.

Realize that from a 200+ mg oxycodone habit, your tolerance is high. If you are not on a sufficient dose of buprenorphine, you will get very sick-- not from buprenorphine, but from oxycodone withdrawal. The most important thing is that you do NOT take any oxycodone-- as that will create a major mess. At this point, you should take the dose of Suboxone/buprenorphine that you were prescribed-- typically 16 mg per day at this point.

Also realize that you need to take the medication CORRECTLY. Are you dosing properly? Even with optimal dosing, less than a third of the medication gets into your body; if you dose incorrectly-- for example by drinking water too soon, or swallowing too quickly-- you will absorb very little buprenorphine. I don't want you to get too compulsive, but here are the basics about good absorption: http://suboxonetalkzone.com/optimizing-buprenorphine-absorption/

Don't take tiny doses; that prevents good absorption. Typical dosing is 16 mg once per day, or 8 mg twice per day (the FDA guidelines call for dosing only once per day).

Don't tinker; that is old behavior. Take it correctly, and TRUST THE PROCESS. You'll be fine very soon-- if not, feel free to send me a message and I'll try to help.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:36 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks for the responses. Very helpful. Slept good last bight finally but did end up taking my afternoon dose of sub and had to take a little xanax before bed to finally be able to sleep. Slept good thoug, a full 8 hours. So happy about that. I guess my only real question I have fit everybody is. Should I stop now on day 5? Should I just tough it out with nothing and feel the pain I caused myself? Will taking these sub's be a longer and more painful process then simply dropping everything all together? No oxy, no sub's, no nothing. Except maybe some light xanax to sleep and some immodium, electrolytes etc etc. I feel like I'm getting myself deeper by getting into this sub program. I feel like I'm making a horrible mistake by getting on sub's. Past two days I'm taking 4mg at 10am and 8mg at 6pm. So 12mg. I'm so confused and deathly afraid of making the wrong decision and the depression has me feeling BORDERLINE suicidal. The sub's have only been in my system for 5 days. Am I already too deep into this? Am I early enough info the process that I can drop everything now and just go through regular withdrawals and be done with it in a matter of days, or weeks? Just want the old me back. I've also thought of just getting back on my oxys and tapering off those slowly, maybe 90-60-30mgs a day and then jumping cold turkey. Again, I'm just so damn confused by everything. And all these posts and stories I keep reading on here is making my brain go even more insane. My insurance only covers the pills, not the film. So months or god forbid years down the line when in try to start tapering down. How on earth would I be able to figure out what MG's I'm taking. Just so damned confused and depressed by the whole process. I give up. Somebody, anybody try to point me in the right direction. My wife had the same habit as me, slightly less pills a day then me, but still a pretty high does of oxy a day, she did maybe 3,4,5 doses of sub and just dropped everything all together and weeks later she is perfectly fine. Slight anxiety but nothing she can't handle apparently I married Super Woman? If she can do it that way, and feel like a million bucks. And stay just as beautiful and happy as she was the day I married her.....how on earth did she do it? And with no crazings at all either. What gives?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:14 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Mike if you don't get a hold of yourself here you are going to turn into your own worst enemy. You are talking crazy here. Quit trying to figure out the meaning of life. Actually quit even thinking about two weeks from now. You have a deadly disease called addiction. The fact that your wife has gone a few weeks without opiates does not make her anything approaching Superwoman. Successful Sobriety is measured in months and years not days or weeks. Getting back on oxy is crazy. Taking even "a little" Xnanx is not the answer. You are not getting in too deep. If you could have stopped taking oxy or other opiates on your own you would have.

You first have to realize you can't control or direct this. You can't be the driver if this bus. You have to trust the people treating you and those here helping you. As addicts we want to think we have all the answers and can somehow figure some way out of this on our own - that life's rules somehow don't apply to us. Sub tretment can work for you but you have to let it and you have to follow directions not "what if" it all to death.

So no! The aswer is NO! You can't just muscle through withdraws. You can't just stop subs and somehow, almost magically, be cured. You cant just tough it out. You need treatment. Professional tretment. That's what sub is. If you don't want sub treatment then there are other treatments you can consider but they must be professional, structured treatment programs - not something you conjured up on your own. Trust that sub treatment can restore your life again, follow the program and it will work for you. As for the rest of it, JUST SAY NO!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:06 pm 

donh, when I read Mike's latest response I felt like he hadn't read anything we actually said! I hope he listens to you better!

Amy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:23 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Mike,

I just had to say that I too was in a similar situation. I thought I could just tough through my opiate WDs and then, after going through such a horrid experience, just be "normal" and never use again. I was wrong. After I was feeling better, my addict brain started saying, "oh you can just use a bit here and there, just to feel better, but you won't let yourself get addicted again." Very, very bad idea. I was still an addict and after a while, was right back in active addiction. Sub has given me distance from drugs, allowed me to relearn how to be sober, how to not chase a high, get away from my drug sources, etc.

If you think you can just quit your DOC and instantly go back to leading a sober life, well, good for you. But in most cases, addiction creeps back up and before we know it, we are right back to drugs. This is why sub is good for people like us. We need time to relearn sobriety and let our brains and bodies adjust.

You can always try sub for a while. You can always work a program for a while. It definitely won't hurt to try. You can always taper down off of sub, in a planned, controlled way, then work on yourself in the mean time. Get into counseling, get support from family or friends, focus on the reasons you started using in the first place. I've read many stories on this forum from people who have done exactly that and are doing well. Some people can be on sub for life because they need it, but many people can be on it for a shorter time and while doing so, get their lives back and fully prepare for a drug free life, then taper off of sub and become drug free for the rest of their lives.

Of course, everyone is different, but it sounds like you need to really think about if you'll be able to live a drug free life once you are through the opiate withdrawals. I thought I could, but I had a horrible thing happen after I'd been through the physical withdrawals and went right back to using because I hadn't learned how to deal with life without turning to opiates once things became really tough. You may be stronger than me, but it sounds like you really need to think about whether you can stay away from opiates for good once you are through opiate withdrawals. Sometimes our brains tell us we can, but sometimes, the addiction is still there and we need a recovery program to keep us from going back to drugs.

I wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide. But honestly, sub is a tool that can help us learn how to live a drug free life. Then when we are ready, we can taper off of it and make SURE we will never go back to drugs because we've had time to heal our brains, develop new connections, good habits, and the will to never turn to drugs again.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:28 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thank you for everyone's responses. The reason I have decided to abandon the suboxone and go this alone is because of all the horror stories I have read while researching it. I just don't see how every doc prescribed every patient with the same dose. I have only been using opiates for a matter of months at 180mg oxy a day. He sent me home with 16mg a day. The guy before me had been using over 400mg oxy a day for over 5 Years...and somehow he gets sent home with the same dose. And in the instance of my wife....she took suboxone maybe 5 times total and had barely any W/d symptoms at all. And is perfectly happy right now and drug free.

I know that addiction is a life long battle. I'm aware of that, I just feel like this program is only going to swap an addiction for another addiction. I'm glad that this drug has helped so many people get control of their lives. I just don't feel its for me, that's just me. I'm nearly 32 years old and have never been addicted to anything other then cigarettes. I see how badly oxy destroyed me for these past few more this, I will NOT travel back down this road again, period. Not ever.

The first 2 days I took it as prescribed. 2 doses at 8mg. 3rd day I did 8mg in the morning and 4mg at night. 4th day I did 6mg, 4mg in the morning and 2mg at night. Today at 8:22 PM I haven't taken anything. Late tonight I will take 1mg if the skin crawling gets tkk bad, if not I'm done forever and never looking back. But, I seriously thank every person who commented. In the end, I just feel like I'm strong enough to accomplish this on my own and don't need help from this program. Especially administered under a Dr who clearly couldn't care less about me or any other of his patients. If I am wrong and in a few days I go back to using I will absolutely come back on this thread and let you all point and laugh at me. I just personally feel like any type of withdrawals that are lying ahead, I can run right through.

My wife and especially my two daughter deserve to have a clean mother and father. My will power is extremely high. Always has been. My pain tolerance is extremely low, which is why I even decided to go the suboxone route. Maybe if this Dr felt like he actually cared and didn't run his "clinic" out of an old run down soggy basement, I would have more trust. For now, I trust myself way more then I trust him. And something inside me is telling me to NOT go on this Suboxone adventure. Thank you all for caring enough to respond, and I hope every person here has a happy and drug free life. Again, thank you and PLEASE wish me luck.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:39 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Mike,

Good for you bro! Seriously, if you can taper off of sub now and stay drug free, then more power to ya dude. If you know in your heart that you can do it, then I wish you the best of luck. Some people can just do it, and for that I commend them. Just know that if you need support or have questions, you can always log on here and find it. I sure have, even if it's just reading about other people's experiences. I wish you the best and hope you forever find peace without opiates. Peace and love, yo!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:12 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thank you badkitty, I just feel that these past fee months have been the consequence of having way too much cash in my pocket and slipped up and got way too deep into it. The emotional rollercoaster of these sub's had me borderline suicidal like I said in earlier posts. Its too much for me and I just feel like this is a trap and I will only end up being physically dependent on Suboxone. Seems like a wonderful drug for people who have been drug users all their adult lives and simply don't have another choice. I'm not an anti sub type of guy, just don't think its right for ME. 5 days on it and today I'm "suffering" from slight chills and a somewhat runny nose. I know it has a long half life so I know I'm in for a rough time in the coming days. But I feel like I can take what's coming. I flushed what was left and have no other choice then to man up and take what's coming. All I have left is 1 MG that I planned on taking tonight before bed but I'm going to have to be near death to take it. Might even flush that too. I just feel overwhelmingly confidant that this is the right choice for me.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:22 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

And if I didn't make myself clear before, this habit was for 5 months and yesterday was day 5 on sub. 2 days at 16mg, one day at 12mg, one day at 6. And today not even a tiny bit. Ready to go to sleep soon. Prey for me Lol, but I feel AWESOME today. Went on a long car ride with some family and loud music. Like I said before, I'm not working so I'm not worried about being bed ridden a few days, I work out heavily and keep myself active with my two young girls all day, everyday. But like I said, if 24hrs comes around and I feel the need to cone back in this thread and say ,"you were all correct, I'm shaking and having body chills, throwing up everywhere as if I went cold turkey" I absolutely will come and take my punishment. But ifa couple weeks go by and I'm 100% happy and enjoying every minute of my life, I'll be back here to say. "Don't get roped into this drug" Suboxone works wonders for life long addicts, but, young, 99% of their life using no drugs type of people like myself, I feel that Suboxone isn't made for. But the drug company will gladly take my money.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:44 pm 

No. Come back to us if you're 100% happy two months and two years and two decades from now because you're still off opiates. Addiction is a chronic brain disorder characterized by relapse. Your brain has already been changed by addiction whether you want to believe that or not. You are in early addiction. I hope you're completely correct that you will never relapse, because none of us wish for people to be addicts. Just know that the doctor who created this forum, and who was kind enough to post on your thread, and whose advice you seem to have completely ignored, was off opiates again for seven years before he relapsed.

So, no, don't come back here in two weeks if you are feeling 100% ecstatic over being opiate free. 2 weeks means nothing.

Amy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:57 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Amy, I absolutely appreciate your concern. But after seeing what opiates have done to me, my wife, and my family. I absolutely will never be back on them, this hell was enough to make me even stop smoking the occasional joint if I have to. I will not be back down this road. The door is slammed shut, forever.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:22 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hi Mike,

I have almost commented on your thread 3 different times now, and I never really knew exactly what to say to you.

First of all, I am glad that you made a decision one way or another about the subs. It is obvious that you haven't fully accepted the fact that you are an addict. I think that anyone going on suboxone should have tried to get off opiates on their own at least once. If you haven't done that yet, then you shouldn't start the sub program IMO. If you haven't accepted your lack of control over addiction then you will wind up being one of those people who feel like they were tricked or trapped into a sub dependency, and none of us want that.

Will you be successful doing it the way you want? I don't know. And if you were being honest you would admit that you aren't sure either. The way you feel right now, being sure you will never touch opiates again if you can just make it through this WD, is the same way we have all felt at one time or another. And yet, here we are. Still addicts. Will power isn't enough to get you sober, as much as I wish it were true.

You have a lot to live for, and I wish you and your wife the absolute best. But, I am positive that if you both don't get into some kind of AA/NA group you success will be short lived. The fact that both of you have addictions is a huge factor in the risk of relapse. All it will take is one week moment for one of you, and the other one will be brought down as well.

All I'm trying to say is that if you don't want to use suboxone, I totally get it. But you HAVE to do something else to treat your addiction. Recovery work will have to be a part of your life every single day if you have any hope of making it stick.

None of us want to see you coming back and admitting you were wrong. We would never get any joy from seeing that happen. But, if you do have problems please don't hesitate to come back for support. I certainly wish you the best, and I hope you come back every year for the next 10 years to give an update and say you and your wife are both fine.

Don't discount the statements that everyone made above. Recovery is measured in years...not weeks or months.

Good luck,

Q

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:47 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Q, thank you for your response, as well as everybody else. I did use Suboxone for 5 days, today is my 2nd day off of it and so far so good, no symptoms except a little depression and coming and going chills, my wife honestly felt really bad today, obviously I spoke way too soon and too confidently. I have her .5 mg and she feels good. This being 4 days since her last small dose. When she also had very bad restlessness last night and couldn't fall back asleep. I know were not out of the woods yet, not by a long shot. And I know recovery is a very long process, were just crossing our fingers and hoping our beautiful children are enough to motivate us not to ever go down the opiate road again. Still so very scared, for both of us. Especially my wife.

I have tears in my eyes every half hour or so to be brutally honest. This whole process just scares the living daylights out of me. I want us to stick with each other and break this crap together. I can't take it anymore. So scary. My heart races on and off all day, everyday but still on day 2 haven't cracked and taken a sub. Going to try and go all night tonight without taking anything at all. No sub or ambien it zanax. As I definitely don't want a zanax addiction to swallow us up either. I appreciate everybody's concern. I really do. How many more sleepless nights do you think we have on our hands before we can sleep like regular functioning people? I have the strength for this and if I can get 100% clean I can take very good care of my wife while she goes through the same thing. I really don't want to introduce a new drug of Suboxone into our life while at the same time trying to rid our lives from oxycodone. For the record, its been a full week without oxycodone. A month for her, with maybe 7 doses every fee days of Suboxone for her. Just so confused and so very scared.

Mike

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:03 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

It's very hard to say for sure how long your WD's will be. The line between oxy wd's and sub wd's is pretty much non existent. All your brain knows is that you were feeding it a steady dose of opiates for months and it stopped producing it's own endorphins because of it. It can take up to a month for your brain to repair those receptors and begin producing the natural chemicals again. That process doesn't start until you quit feeding outside opiates. Every time you take a rescue dose to feel better it starts the process all over again. With only oxy addiction it tends to be a more severe acute wd process which lasts a few weeks. Coming from subs it is less severe, but can last about a month. Either way you just have to power through it until your brain begins to produce those endorphins again on it's own.

I would guess that you will both start feeling quite a bit better within two weeks. Until then, stay away from any opiate. You can use clonidine (a blood pressure med) to help with anxiety and hot/cold flashes, immodium for stomach upset, and vitamins for energy. Sleep is usually the last thing to return to normal, along with the feeling of being tired all the time.

Going through this process together can be good for both of you, but it can also complicate things in a very real way. Don't expect your WD processes to be the same, each person heals in a very different way and at a different pace. Your best bet will be to get involved with an NA group. You will get a lot of support and information from them. It would probably be the best thing you could do for each other right now.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:44 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I agree about the NA part. As soon as the physical withdrawals are gone we are going to enter an NA program. Absolutely. The physical parts are absolutely the scariest part for both of us. With the weather getting better we are trying to walk at least a couple of miles a day. Maybe one at night and one during the day. I had a feeling the "rescue dose" for her today was a horrible idea but I felt so sorry for her as she has to work tonight until 1 am. Tomorrow she will begin the same road as me, no sub, no oxy. Today makes 2 days for me with either, I'm definitely running on zero energy but I'm pushing it and gettibg NY everyday tasks done without much of an issue. The nights are the worst for both of us but we have each other and we will make it and we will not crack. Our children are far more important.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:09 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Anybody around tonight? Very nervous today and all night so far.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:16 pm 

Hello Mike,
Is therecanything you need to ask or want help with? Truthfully, Ive read and reread your thread. As Q mentioned I too have almost started to reply.
The thing is now Mike, you have received the best advice that can be given. It isnt that often Dr junig comes on here these days. Id reread his and the others again . To me it seems every angle has been covered . You need to just wait it out and see how it go's.
All of the posts have great, true information in them Mike.
One line that stood out for me wad from you. I believe it said that your doing it this way because of Alll the Horror stories you have been reading. Yes, there are thoses stories, but we can't know all of there problems and just how they went about things see..
Ill tella this about me man, if sub hadn't been there i would t be typing this today. I also went to A straight away, didnt wait till later. I needed support and people arou d to help me. I understand your highly motivated but most of tbe time, when it come to opiate addiction, no matter how loug or short of a time it was, it is next to impossible to go it alone. Were here to help you Mike, but in my opinion you could use more. As someone said already you do have much to lose. Id hate to see that happen. .

It ll take some weeks to get back on top, and you guys may just do that but I gota say from everything ive seen in person and read here on Dr junigs Talkzone staying free of opiates in the first year without real help is a slim to none problem. .
I hope you continue to post here Mike and please im not judging here. You gota do what you think is right..hang in there.. and maybe go over to the talkzone and read up on this. Razor56