It is currently Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: DAY 5 OFF-NO SUBOXONE
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:23 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Short and to the Point:

I was doing Heroin for about 1 year, my dad passed away and not thinking my friend took advantage of me as a "customer". For my family I quit and went on Suboxone. Was on Subs for appx. 7-8 months. I know pple dont wana hear their whole life and all, everyone wants to know "WHAT SHOULD I DO, WHEN DOES THIS END?, WHAT SHOULD I TAKE? etc etc...so heres my 5 days in a nut shell.

Day 1: Not so bad, No w/d's. Was Not taking any suppliments, JUST Clonidine (Pres. by my Dr.) and drinkin ALOT i mean ALOT of Gatorade (flushes out your system)

Day 2: Not that bad BUT feeling w/d about 25%, still taking my Pres. Clonidine and drinking Gatorade. Doing ALOT of research on how I am going to tackle days 3-4th night (THEE WORST DAYS/ NIGHTS). I've read that all the following WILL help:::

A) Clonidine (Stop sweats)
B) Gatorade (Flushes system)
C) Vitamin B-12 (Gains Energy)
D) Hot Showers/ Baths (releases all them toxins)
E) Found this one on my own: one a day vita craves gummies-complete Adult Multivitamin. (Gets all them vitamins back in your system AND Energy Support)
F) I know what its like to have "0" energy-SO, go too your near mall, park ANYWHERE and WALK! WALK WALK WALK!!!! I cant stress how much it helps

Day 3: w/ds was pretty bad, sweats, no sleep (2 Hours of Sleep), restless legs and all that BS. Although, clonidine helped, Gatorade helped, taking shower/ bath helped, and B-12 for energy.

Day 4: w/ds was 100% couldnt sleep (4 Hours of Sleep), BUT this was my LAST DAY/ NIGHT I had major withdrawls. Taking Clonidine, drinking Gatorade, baths, B-12 energy.

Day 5: Woke up with my head on straight, energy w/o taking anything before 10am, after taking a hot shower, taking my B-12, Clonidine, Drinking a whole bottle of gatorade, one a day vita craves, and went to the mall and walked 1.5 miles and for THE FIRSTTT TIMEEE i fell as it is BRIGHT (i live in New England so its like 10 degress here now lol but i feel AMAZING)

My closing statement is that I know the w/ds, I know what everyone goes through, follow my steps and get through days 3-4, day 5 you WILL feel great. Please any questions, observations, worries, ANYTHING ask away! God Bless and IT DOES GET BETTTTTEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I PROMISE!!!

P.S.- GO PATRIOTS 2012 Super Bowl lmfao PEACEEEEEEEEEEE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:08 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Keep it up that is great!!! May still be some side effects but sounds like you are serious. I am over a month clear after 5 years on it. I am so glad i finally did it. No matter what don't let up. Only gets better. :D

Post subject: Day 6 off Suboxone
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:38 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

So Day 6 of my blog:

Day 6: Last night I couldn't sleep at all, 2 hours of sleep total. Went to bed at 12am, woke up at 2am and was awake till now. As 8-9am came through and my family woke up, I had somewhat energy about 75%, after taking my one a day vita crave, B-12, and Clonidine...my energy level went up to about 85%, why I had more energy yesterday than today? Well day before I had good enough sleep, and I think being sleep deprived made my energy level for today not sufficient.

I tried taking Benadryl but my body feels even worse when I try and force myself asleep. Please any advice, suggestions, anything that I can do to SLEEP please let me know.

I've been exercising (push-ups, sit-ups, cant run in 11 degree weather)

So this is my Day 6 OFF suboxone.....encouragement please.......

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:56 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Greetings, glad to hear you are off subox. What dose (milligram) were you on when you stopped? I would think day 7-11 you are gonna see HUGE improvements. Take those hot bathes w/ epsome salt if you can. Eat bananas for potassium, top ramen for the carbs (energy) Coconut water is the bomb. Has as much potassium as 3 or 5 bananas. Really hydrates you. Sounds to me like you got a handle on this. The sleep thing, well if you do not have to work, let it ride, but reading always gets me sleepy. Try it? Just keep on truckin and you WILL get thru this.....also positive attitude which it sounds like you got it, will work to your benefit.. You are awsome! OF SUBOXONE! YAYAAAY..

Post subject: Day 7 Off Suboxone
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:47 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Blog Day 7 OFF Suboxone:

Day 7: Yesterday my Dr. Prescribed my Ambien to sleep. I woke up this morning soooo refreshed, went to bed at 9pm and woke up at 6am. Took a hot shower at 6:30am, ate breakfast, had my morning coffee and changed my sons poopie diaper. How do I feel? Pretty damn good. ENERGIZED, NOT sleep deprived. Took my clonidine at 8am, B-12 at 9:30am, will take my vita craves at noon. I am OFFICALLY done with all the BS withdrawls, up hill from here. My Dr. said I will still feel emotional, a little sad for the next week and then it should clear. But thats pretty much it.

I WILL Blog everyday till I am 100% to inspire and encourage people too get through the first week and too know it WILL and DOES get better. Mind games going on in your head thinking "suboxone suboxone suboxone.....everyday thinking it will clear your head and make you feel better. But if you FOLLOW my steps above i GUARANTEE you WILL notice a difference before you know it.

Get out the house, I know being inside is depressing and all, dont have to be social but go to social places (mall, walk, 24 hour walmart....anywhere but home.

God Blesss! You will and CAN do it! Any questions or anything ask away.....

see ya tomorrow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:55 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I quit when I was on 2mg for a week. For some people it is a high dose yes, but in MY mind and EVERYDAY till now I kept telling myself I CAN do it, for me, for my family, for my future. I appreciate the comment, and your positive opinions and suggestions.

God Bless!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:32 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

GREAT! 7 days and already feeling great! I love it! 2 thumbs UP.. Keep the blog going. You are helping/encouraging more people than you know....

Post subject: Day 8 Off Suboxone
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:18 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Blog for day 8:

Day 8: Last night I took my Ambien at 11pm, woke up at 7am. I feel energized, the weeakness in my legs is dissipating day by day. Up till now i've relied on on my clonidine, B-12, one a day vita crave....its time to wean off them, today is my last day I will take my clonidine (i can get a refill, but im done with relying on pills). Depending on how my energy lasts today I will not take my B-12 (for energy) but I will take one a day vita craves (need to get ALL them vitamines back in my system).

Again overall I feel better and better everyday. Its time to get my day started, registering for a gym membership today too get ready to enlist.

Don't ruin today by worrying about yesterdays problems....I always say. Get a calendar, and everyday your off CROSS that day off, you can do it.

Breakfast and coffee now, so hey.....again I WILL SEE YA TOMORROW

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:20 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

on sub for 7-8 months
was takin 8mg per day
last week stopped at 2mg

Post subject: Day 9 Off Suboxone
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:15 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Blow for Day 9 Off Suboxone:

Day 9: Last night it felt great too get more sleep (thanx too Ambien), woke up more refreshed everyday that passes. Yesterday at 8pm went too the Gym and ran for 3 Miles. It felt so great too do that, I will do it today tomorrow everyday till I get into the Army. Today i'll be talking too a Recruiter for Active, Infantry. My body feels great. I feel like 2-3 more days i will be 100%. My only symptoms are: minor sweats, diarrhea, the restless in my legs do not show till about 7-8pm and day by day its less and less....last night my legs was about 15% restless, woke up this morning with FULLY rested legs.

I took my vita craves this morning and had my coffee and feel AWESOME.....

Time to get my day started. Heres some quotes I found motivational......

"What dont kill you, makes you stronger"
"I wont forgive me if I give up trying"
"Dont ruin today by worrying about yesterdays problems"

God Bless! See ya Tomorrowwww ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:57 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Awwwwwh, you are doing GREAT! So happy for you and your positive attitude really encourages me. Thank you so much for writing to us every day (blogging) You are such an inspiration. I am going to go get some gatorade. I am on 3/8 of a mg. daily. I think after reading your blog, I may jump off here. I have been on subox since May 17 2011. So 8 months. Seems like a great time to get off. I look forward to reading more of your experience. Have a beautiful day.....

Post subject: 3 WEEKS off Suboxone
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:55 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Ok so its my LAST and final blog:

Sorry I missed a weeks worth but ive been SOOOO busy!

Day 18 off Suboxone: I feel 110%, I go to the gym everyday and work out with my GNC supp., not takin ANY medications. I CAN SLEEEPPPPP finally, I have "0" w/ds......I DID it!!!!

Nobody can do this but yourself, remember this seriously::: KEEP TELLIN YOURSELF "I CAN DO IT", STOPPPPPPP reading other peoples posts.....soooo negative and just sooo lazy, only reason why you NEVER hear positive pple say anything about suboxone is cuz THEY ARE FREE, THEY ARE DONE, they just put how shitty it is etc etc.....STOP reading and googling shit, Im done and did it, for my future and family. YOU CAN TOO!!!! Complete my steps, get out the house, exercise, DO SHIT other than be all depressed inside couped up all day long (energy wise I know its straining but get an energy drink, NOT 5 hours before you go to bed but morning and or afternoon, and B-12 vita.)

Well thats it for me, off too the Military I go. Take Care, Good Luck and God Bless!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:32 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

glad you came off subs so easy". but the gataraid is going to flush the bad and good out of your systom if it works that well?