It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Re: OK?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:06 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

paintedangel wrote:
Ok ...I still don't get why anyone should be confused...I made it clear that I was moving this post to the "stopping sub" section...I felt it no longer belonged in the "introduction " section. May I suggest being a bit more attentive to what you read? Yeah Its what day 15? I think...still no withdrawals. Both my Dr and everyone else I talk to ( except for those on THIS forum curiously)say that if I were going to have wds from the subs that would already have happened. Well it didn't and I do not believe it will. I notice a distinct negative attitude on this blog against those who don't follow the "suboxone for life" plan. Well that ain't gonna be me folks! Suboxone did what it was designed for...got me through detox with absolutely NO withdrawals. Suboxone is a tool, not a lifestyle. I don't think I like the direction this forum is taking so I guess I will just say bye bye I wish you all luck in your recovery even if your version of recovery is staying on a potent and addictive drug longterm...see ya!

this is offensive and ignorant at best. I've been an addict probably longer than you've been alive. You have absolutely NO right to castigate my treatment plan or my choice to stay on suboxone. Without this drug, there's a good chance I'd be dead right now. Please save your holier than thou sermonizing for yourself.

Try reading the rules of the forum.