It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Re: Day 4, Jumped at 1mg
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:23 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Yea Blonde its great. Dunno how into games you are but its like Mass Effect, Diablo and Halo had a baby. lol. On a side note going brave tonight with some Pizza :D. Probably will regret it tomorrow but eh im so damn hungry and i lost a bunch of weight from this Detox. Grilled Cheese, toast, bananas and boost for a week im ready for something special lol. Praying ill be able to sleep tonight. Really dont want to be tired for work tomorrow. My whole body is already sore from all the stuff i had to do earlier and seeing as my jobs manual labor im sure its going to kick my ass big time. Wish me luck folks as i ride into Day 10?!?!? Just forgot what day i was on i think its 10 lol.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:18 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Sleep well my friend!!!!! Try to have a good day back at work too!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:20 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

BuddyNugg wrote:
Destiny, TIKI. Which btw is freaking awesome lol. Today is the last day for it sadly. Welp everyone Day 9 is in one hour and.... are you ready for this.... slept for 4 hours straight last night. On kind of a crappy note it did take me til around 4 am for this to actually happen. Tonight is the night I will really need my sleep. My work day starts at 6:30am and we always work overtime on Mondays. Im probably looking at a grueling 10 hour day for my first day back at work :(. 5 hour energy dont fail me now lol. Will probably have to bring a couple extra shirts to work lmao. Im feeling pretty upbeat though which is good. Not too excited to go back to work but since its manual labor im sure itll wear me out enough to wear i just pass out from exhaustion finally and get that full night sleep thats been avoiding me like the plague.

I been playing Archage beta, but I feel like its just a guildwars clone. I've played all the games you said it is similar games so I'll have to check it out. Didn't like diablo 3 much, but played D2 for years. Lately I just been playing league of legends.

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:25 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I tend to play on console more these days Tiki. Im with you on D3 though. Diablo 2 was one of the greatest games. Welp everyone Day 10 today. I slept mostly ok last night. Think i woke up twice between 9pm-4am :D. First night of real sleep has kind of left me super tired though lol. Gonna get a 5 hour energy and some breakfast, take my vitamins and its off to work. Praying its an easy day.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:49 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Work was absolute hell lol. Not too much OT but i could barely stand after 2 hours into my shift. My whole body just became insanely sore. I did manage to get through the day though. Now sitting at home just took a hot shower, felt wonderful. No longer chilling in fetal position in the shower lol. Still sweating alot, sneezing in twos sometimes fives lol, and get a chill every 10min. Been taking Immodium so that situation aint too bad. Just taking 1 or 2 a day depending on how it all comes out lol. Most looking forward to trying to sleep later. I think i wore myself out quite a bit today. Just hope I dont feel todays lifting tomorrow. Feeling good everyone, sore as hell but good.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:04 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hey, I'm rocking my Atari and playing Asteroids; does that count?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:27 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Congrats on surviving day 10, Buddy.

End-of-workday was my favourite part of the day after my jump. It should start to get better soon.

-- ji

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:05 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Buddy,

how ya doin?????

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:31 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hey all. Day ?? lol. Didnt update you guys yesterday because my nephew was here when i got home from work with my Sister. Had my first full meal with veggies, chicken and mac and cheese. Even had a chocolate chip cookie for desert lol. After they left I went upstairs to just chill play some video games because my lower back is in total agony and couldnt keep my eyes open. Ended up falling asleep playing a racing game mid race lol. Woke up after about an hour and had a bit of anxiety. Decided to watch some tv to try and keep my mind off it and at some point while i was doing that i fell asleep and didnt wake up til my alarm just went off. :D :D :D. lol. Still getting little blips of w/d symptoms like chills, sneezes and goosebumps but overall feeling good. Tired as all hell though guess i have to catch up a bit on that front. My energy levels are real low and my body is so sore from lifting at work all day. Been having trouble making it through the day but im sure itll get better as the week goes on. I very well expected these first few days back at work to get worse before they got better so no surprises there. Im starting to feel a lot different. Even my sister said I seemed like a totally new person,"In a good way". Welp gotta get ready for work all. Wish me luck lol.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:33 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Ok, "Good Luck" ! :D
So glad to hear you are feeling better and your family is noticing the changes in you! Wonderful! And it gets even better!!
Have a great day!
BF

Mahatma Gandhi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:18 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Sup buddy. Yo, what day are you on?? I had withdrawal sx amost 3 months after quiting. As amy would put it, 'this is a marathon, not a sprint'. If you feel good Now, there's no telling how good you'll feel at 3 months, or 6 months. Things will always be improving. Never stop pushing yourself tho. I cnt stress it enough. Romeo knows. Always put yourself in uncomfortable situations until you feel comfortable. It sounds crazy, but you'll start to figure out that life is pretty amazing without drugs. It takes some work, bu t shoot, if i can do it anyone can Peace

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:12 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hey hope. Today is day 13. Tomorrow is 2 weeks. I still do get the tiny w/d symptoms i.e. goosebumps, sneezing, aches, chills and sweating, but they are off and on. My appetite is back with a vengeance lol. So i had lost around 20 pounds from Lymes Disease and than detoxing soon after and now im slowly starting to gain it back. The runs are gone now... finally! I must say Suboxone really messes up your digestion. For like the last decade pretty much was pooping like a deer with little pebble size poops and it was always very difficult. Now though its much better just a hell of a lot more frequent lol. Ive got a follow-up appointment today after work and my doc is going to check on my Lymes and see how the detox is going. Slept all through the night again last night and my energy level is still mad low. My lower back pain has diminished a bit but my legs are now where the pain has gone. Its tough at work lifting boxes all day. Its a struggle to get through the day but i believe its getting better. Very much looking forward to the weekend when i can nap and do some cardio and just chill out.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:06 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

So went back and checked how many days i was at and 9am just hit so its now 2 weeks. Feeling pretty good. My doc put me back on antibiotics now that the worst of the detox is over because im still showing symptoms of lymes disease. Damn you deer ticks. Have the most annoying thing in the world going on, SWEATY PALMS. Like non stop sweaty palms. I think the more minor withdrawal symptoms are starting to go away also. Chills, sweats, goosebumps etc. Still get the goosebumps now and again but they might just be normal goosebumps. My sleep is still not restful even though im sleeping through most of the night. If i nap during the day I always wake up with anxiety and my body is really hot. Again might just be weird Lymes disease stuff. Overall im 1000% better than day 4 lol. Looking forward to getting even better. Did take off work yesterday because I was so sore that I could barely stand and my lower back pain came back with a vengeance. Was nice got to relax, nap and found a nice stretching routine for the morning that might help get this soreness to go away faster. Really wanted to do some cardio this weekend but my legs be damned lol. Hope this soreness will go away soon back to work on Monday and its supposed to be a hellish week of 10 hour days lifting crap.